What's new

Afghans in Pakistan fear return home

You do realize that Pakistan and Saudia might be hoping to keep you busy forever in Afghanistan :P

Saudi has an geographical disadvantage, and Pakistan hasn't the means to step up against a Iranian-Indian (secretly supported by the US) in Afghanistan.

acha main nay 2-3 jaga note kia hai tery comments main tujhey karachi walay urdu speakers say serious problems hai - itna naraz kyu hai yar hum logo say ... pushtuns and us have been living toghether longest there is no grudge.

I do have problew with MQM and its supporters, but not all mohajirs. Unfortunately MQM supporters make bulk of mohajir population and my comments might seem anti-mohajir when i criticize MQM...

That is not how Iran works. Iran tries to gain influence by controlling and supporting influential asymmetrical forces in countries, not by invading them.

Iran does it because it can't be blamed directly and it doesn't loses Irani soldiers - lets get real here :P

I would prefer People leave the poor afghans alone and let them decide their own future. I believe that will bring more stability to the region then all neighboring countries putting fingers in afghan butt. Iran will create a buffer zone(creating more enemies in Afghanistan) pakistan will create a buffer zone (creating more enemies in Afghanistan) Russia will create a buffer zone who will help the Afghans create a better Afghanistan?

Well, since Afghanistan is major pain in the *** of Iran (drugs, terrorism, instability, refugees), Iran (and I bet Pakistan too) wouldn't leave the country alone.

Saudi has an geographical disadvantage, and Pakistan hasn't the means to step up against a Iranian-Indian (secretly supported by the US) in Afghanistan.

We didnt have the means in the 90s when we were under sanctions.. also the majority of afghanistan is sunni ... plus we have the saudi support!

@A.Rafay please tell me if u r rat i'll never ever quote u again in naswaristan :P

Last edited by a moderator:
We didnt have the means in the 90s when we were under sanctions.. also the majority of afghanistan is sunni ... plus we have the saudi support!

They may be Sunnis, but every Afghan I encountered hates Pakistan, for some reasons, from his heart.

That is not how Iran works. Iran tries to gain influence by controlling and supporting influential asymmetrical forces in countries, not by invading them.

you means like Saudis try to do it in pakistan and now only enjoys the support of extremist.Experience is a Bad teacher it gives exams first and lesson after. Smart thing for Iran to do would be learn from Saudis mistake in pakistan and apply it in Afghanistan.

They may be Sunnis, but every Afghan I encountered hates Pakistan, for some reasons, from his heart.

The moment Pashtoon/ Non-Pashtoon struggle starts everything else will become secondary.

Back
Top Bottom