What's new

Afghanistan to sign its first strategic partnership agreement with India

Most of Balochistan is under Pakistan's control, it's only small parts of Balochistan (South West, close to the Iran border) that is under the BLA/BLF control.

Again in denial mode when will you guys learn.The situation is getting out of control.

Let me help bilal in what he wants to say

1. Pakistan is not the only country screwed up by terrorism.

2. Its Ok to not have control over you territory but to have strategic depth in Afghanistan.

3. US will leave in 2014 and Taliban will return, hence fulfilling goal 2.

4. US, India, Russia will just let the Taliban return.

CONT.

Not really, having a "permanent presence" overrunning the present regime is regarded as control; & the Taliban have advanced out of their bases in the south and east and are extending their influence & infiltrating Kabul at will. The problem with Afghanistan is, the coalition troops drive the militants out, but when they vacate their spots, the militants come right back in. Meaning they are not able to hold territory, meaning it is out of the control of the present regime. You have to capture the area, & be able to hold it, & the coalition forces have failed to do that for most of Afghanistan (the holding part).

The TTP has not driven out the existing regime in Karachi, or been able to hold the city.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

If that is true, why did you support the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan? They are famous for their fanaticism & violence as well.

In my opinion it is pretty idiotic to compare taliban with massouds northern alliance to begin with... I really want to ask a question .. where does taliban obtain Arms and ammunition in a land locked country especially when allegedly pakistan doesn't support them ???

In my opinion it is pretty idiotic to compare taliban with massouds northern alliance to begin with... I really want to ask a question .. where does taliban obtain Arms and ammunition in a land locked country especially when allegedly pakistan doesn't support them ???

They got paid by the US before, & then they maintained the stock by smuggling things illegally across the Torkham & Chaman.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Bl[i]tZ;2159310 said:

1. Pakistan is not the only country screwed up by terrorism.

2. Its Ok to not have control over you territory but to have strategic depth in Afghanistan.

4. US, India, Russia will just let the Taliban return.

CONT.

The US didn't create the Taliban offices in Qatar & UAE for nothing. Even Iran is holding talks with the Taliban, their worst enemies. India is irrelevant.

To fulfill those goals: -

1. Train Jihadis and send them over in Afghanistan, India and lately all over the world.

2. Hope that the Jihadis can help in obtaining strategic depth in Afghanistan

3. Hope that the Jihadis can somehow bleed India into the size of Pakistan.

4. Strongly deny if India, US, UK or Afghanistan say that Pak is the hub of terrorism and play the victim card.

So you are saying the Huffington Post, Bloomberg & all the other Western media outlets reporting it are wrong?

The fact of the matter is, whenever the coalition forces leave an Afghan region, the militants swoop back in. They are not able to hold territory they vacate from, plain & simple. Meaning it is out of their control.

Mr. Haider So if western media say's its leaving afghanistan in 2014 it has to be true.. but if it says pakistani state policy is to revive taliban .. then is must be non sense

BBC News - Pakistani agents 'funding and training Afghan Taliban'
Pakistan puppet masters guide the Taliban killers - Times Online
Report says Pakistan meddling in Afghanistan | Reuters
UN: Taliban Responsible for 76% of Deaths in Afghanistan | The Weekly Standard
Pakistan: "The Taliban's Godfather"?
At Border, Signs of Pakistani Role in Taliban Surge - New York Times
Pakistan's 'godfathers of the Taliban' hold the key to hunt for bin Laden - Telegraph

What can we do ... your guys killed the real leader of afghans .. the Lion of Panjshir

Do you know that Rabbani was part of the students association in Peshawar, & enjoyed very close ties with Pakistan, along with Masood? Do you know that he was a huge ISI asset?

Now about what happened in his assassination. The two people who were responsible, Mullah Ismatullah & Hamidullah Akhund, the bomber & the planner, were both Afghan citizens.

Bl[i]tZ;2159310 said:

But if Pakistan can't control its own territory bordering Afghanistan then how the heck can it use Afghanistan as Strategic Depth against India? The TTP rules these areas. The PA and the Pakistan government would then need to obtain permission from the TTP to pass through the areas they control. The Pakistan Army would require visas from the TTP visa office to cross through their territory!! :azn: And that's not gonna happen! So then, what happens to Gen Gul's hare brained doctrine of Strategic Depth??

Do you know that Rabbani was part of the students association in Peshawar, & enjoyed very close ties with Pakistan, along with Masood? Do you know that he was a huge ISI asset?

Now about what happened in his assassination. The two people who were responsible, Mullah Ismatullah & Hamidullah Akhund, the bomber & the planner, were both Afghan citizens.

ISI had clear link in killing massoud ... the only true leader who could have actually burried taliban with his bare hands if he was alive on this day... he kicked around the taliban, against unnatural odds... IMO ISI destroyed the future of afghans by assassination of massoud

P.S would appreciate your views on post # 57

Back
Top Bottom