What's new

Afghanistan to press Pakistan for access to Taliban

what cards afghans and karzai hold to press pakistan ? pakistan transit from afghan ports? our afghan aid to pakistan?:confused:

How about the if you dont help Afghanistan becomes a complete friggin disaster card?

Do you want another couple of million Afghani's crossing into Pakistan?

your foreign minister is pretty, i have the hots for her. i would like to exchange her with our own sahara khatun.

your foreign minister is pretty, i have the hots for her. i would like to exchange her with our own sahara khatun.

Well this seems to be a the dilemma for most around!

My advice get out of dreams!

lmfaooo, i still cant get over this, toooo funny, oh gotta love the indian media

Last edited by a moderator:
Now same mentality is spilling over to western media!

What do you think, is it a result of influx of mass bharti migration or the entire script was imported from bharat?

Pakistan should expel Afghans refugees.
right bt not all of them, just the illegal ones and the anti-pakistani ones and we need a strict border on afghani side like the way we hav on indian side.

haha that's harsh =P
But i live in Britain, and I see bengali people everywhere, so I gotta say i disagree ;) there are quite a few good looking bdeshi girls around :partay:

Bangladesh has a lot of good looking women. Pakistani nationalist is too much of a nationalist for me to argue with.

Back
Top Bottom