What's new

Afghanistan, Israel do defence deal

ironman

Reaction score
Country
India
Thursday, August 27, 2009, Ramadan 5, 1430
Akhtar Jamal

Islamabad—Afghanistan and Israel have reached an unprecedented defence deal worth tens of million of dollars under which the Jewish state would supply “SUFA” armoured cars and other defence-related equipment to Kabul.

Reliable sources told this correspondent that an order has been place by Afghanistan for the purchase of “Sufa” (Storm) jeeps from Israeli based Automotive Industries.

The Israeli armoured vehicle is used to counter guerilla fighters, whose modern portable weapons often make massive tanks ineffective.

Sources say that an Israeli defence official had recently visited Kabul and held talks with Afghan Defence Ministry officials. A three-man Afghan military delegation paid a visit to Israel to settle the terms and conditions.

Israel’s automotive Industries were until recently running into deficit but after fresh order Galilee armoured vehicle factory was in full production capacity now.

It was not clear if Afghanistan would make the payment to Israelis directly or through U.S. military aid it received.

Afghan watchers believe that several dozen Israelis were posted in Afghanistan including several in southwestern provinces bordering Pakistan.

This is a bunch of Bull Afghan the country that stood against all non muslim nations all of a sudden making deals with Isreal. Ha someone is being bribed. Hell they could have turned to either China, Russia or even India in this case instead they choose Isreal. Looks like the master behind the puppet is pulling the strings.

This is a bunch of Bull Afghan the country that stood against all non muslim nations all of a sudden making deals with Isreal. Ha someone is being bribed. Hell they could have turned to either China, Russia or even India in this case instead they choose Isreal. Looks like the master behind the puppet is pulling the strings.

Well.. it could have been that the Israeli offered the most cost-effective armored vehicles to Afghanistan. It seems to be a purely economic and military-based decision.

Why bring religion into this?

Thursday, August 27, 2009, Ramadan 5, 1430
Akhtar Jamal

Islamabad—Afghanistan and Israel have reached an unprecedented defence deal worth tens of million of dollars under which the Jewish state would supply “SUFA” armoured cars and other defence-related equipment to Kabul.

Reliable sources told this correspondent that an order has been place by Afghanistan for the purchase of “Sufa” (Storm) jeeps from Israeli based Automotive Industries.

The Israeli armoured vehicle is used to counter guerilla fighters, whose modern portable weapons often make massive tanks ineffective.

Sources say that an Israeli defence official had recently visited Kabul and held talks with Afghan Defence Ministry officials. A three-man Afghan military delegation paid a visit to Israel to settle the terms and conditions.

Israel’s automotive Industries were until recently running into deficit but after fresh order Galilee armoured vehicle factory was in full production capacity now.

It was not clear if Afghanistan would make the payment to Israelis directly or through U.S. military aid it received.

Afghan watchers believe that several dozen Israelis were posted in Afghanistan including several in southwestern provinces bordering Pakistan.

last para says it all....

Yup you are right, it is because they "love" us so much! :smitten:

remember:

David Ben Gurion, the first Israeli Prime Minister, as printed in the Jewish Chronicle,9 August 1967:

"..................India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan. It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans."

I guess they are now in our west as well :eek:

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

I'm happy to contradict you frnd

It seems to work(initially) but doesn't :no:

Only time and wisdom will solve this puzzle.

You are definitely right on that one Bro! :)

Last edited:
Afganistan is going in the wrong direction. I just dont like that big mouth Karjai.

Afganistan is going in the wrong direction. I just dont like that big mouth Karjai.

You are right, BUT remember Bro! Karzai is not Afghanistan, he doesnt even have any support of the Afghan people, he is a puppet and good puppets do what they are told :azn:

He deosnt represent Afghanistan, as far as the Afghans are concerned, as for non-Afghans, let them say whatever they like :lol:

But Yeah! its sad, puppets are maligning the good name of Afghanistan and its people :disagree:

This act will definitely flame up the Pushtoons. I don't understand why Karazai is doing this BS stuff. He is suppose to calm the people by doing the things people like, instead he is doing the other way around. This may lead more people into war against US Forces and Afghan Government.

In Afghanistan US had 1 Air base today they have **** load of them I am not giving any numbers. First Israeli weapons they there support eventually a base with an American flag operated by them. Endless scenarios.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom