What's new

Afghanistan Is With Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What good is sharia court if your laws are not based on shariah? The law in Pakistan is left by your British forefathers, British law...

Yes allow Christian's Hindus etc to practice their religion but how does a Muslim make alcohol and call themselves a Islamic republic??!!! It's haram to make, sale or drink alcohol. Yet you boast about being a great Islamic country.

look whos talking..major exporters of druggs..following western laws since they dont have their own govt or constitution.exporters of prostitution and terrorism. even their ANA steals from their people

Panjabi, pashtana laka ta estamalwi Che pa Afghanistan de patow waki. That is why nothing is left.... Soviet Russia had the largest economy but it did them no good, they fell to Afghanistan...
might want to ask your neeka how many of your people came to Afghanistan in the 60-70s to get their higher education for free!

Hahaha Pashto is a national language in Pakistan? What a fool, Khar darwagh!!! Ta Pashtun na ye, hafa na shay, sta mama gan haatman Panjabi wa. Pakistani yawazi daghsi Beyghairat de awo Khar darwagh waye. Zabar I will PM you
Sta sa problem da?

@A-Team this is what I mentioned earlier and now you have living, breathing proof in Kandahari. The problem isn't Pakistan's support for Taliban is it? Its much deeper with core reasons under the tip of the iceburg

Afghans have a lust for the northern provinces of Pakistan and anyone who disagrees becomes "Panjabi". Even in Afghan education the teachers seem to be living in Duranni times claiming northern Pakistani territories while you barely have control over the Tajiks Uzbeks and Hazaras some of whom want succession.

Farsi is the national language of Afghanistan, pashto is not even understood and the Pashtuns are losing pashto in favor of Dari and Farsi and people like Kandahari have the nerve to tell our us true pashtuns who have saved pashtun culture, film, language and embroidary by being economically superior and resisting Russian invasion and hosting 3 million Afghan nationals the majority of them fellow Pashtuns that we are impure. Look at the level of delusion here.

Lets note though even Ahmed Shah Abdali was born in Multan and Pakistani pashtuns are 30 million ad Afghan 14 million. We can claim all the history of Pashtuns if we want but we are willing to share history and culture with Afghanistan. In the early years of Pakistan we offered the Afghans a union with Pakistan but being the fanatics that some Afghans are they refused the idea because Pashtuns would become a minority. This ethnic chauvinism is one of the many reasons for the downfall of Afghan society.

And Kandahar Pashtuns of Pakistan have nothing to hide from non-pashtuns here. Speak in english so all can understand your divide and rule policies and your chauvinism.

I'm from Quetta and just like Peshawar these people aka "kabulis" are hates for being degenerate criminals ... There is a saying that a kabuli will shoot his own brother for 50rs!

Nobody likes to even rent them houses because they are thought to be dirty and into crimes...
Similar is the case in Peshawar..

In Abbotabad they usually start with selling their carpets at 5000 rupees and then finally settle for selling it at 100:D .

What's your point?
there's paid off Pakistanis working for Afghanistan too...
A Pashtun that can't speak Pashto without mixing Urdu or English into the sentence is not a true representative of a Pashtun.

And an afghani refugee livin in USA who speaks more Dari than Pashto is a representative of Pakistans second largest ethnic group ?

Two pages back they were making fun of your Pashto and "sha sha"... Not much of an expert in Pashto yourself are you ?

In Abbotabad they usually start with selling their carpets at 5000 rupees and then finally settle for selling it at 100:D .
:lol:

Yeah I once bought a radio for 80ra .. He started at 2000 ... It's made in Germany he told me lol..

What's your point?
there's paid off Pakistanis working for Afghanistan too...
A Pashtun that can't speak Pashto without mixing Urdu or English into the sentence is not a true representative of a Pashtun.

for the last..if u r so much anti pakistani..why dont u return the fake Pakistani passport on which u traveled to U.S.why dont u stop begging for donated wheat and eatables from Pakistan..why dont u stop sending ur ill people to Pakistan for free treatment. why ur people are not going back to ur own mighty country of afghanistan..why ur not taking them back??

Sta sa problem da?

@A-Team this is what I mentioned earlier and now you have living, breathing proof in Kandahari. Afghans have a lust for the northern provinces of Pakistan and anyone who disagrees becomes "Panjabi". Even in Afghan education the teachers seem to be living in Duranni times claiming northern Pakistani territories while you barely have control over the Tajiks Uzbeks and Hazaras some of whom want succession.

Farsi is the national language of Afghanistan, pashto is not even understood and the Pashtuns are losing pashto in favor of Dari and Farsi and people like Kandahari have the nerve to tell our us true pashtuns who have saved pashtun culture, film, language and embroidary by being economically superior and resisting Russian invasion and hosting 3 million Afghan nationals the majority of them fellow Pashtuns that we are impure. Look at the level of delusion here.

Lets note though even Ahmed Shah Abdali was born in Multan and Pakistani pashtuns are 30 million ad Afghan 14 million. We can claim all the history of Pashtuns if we want but we are willing to share history and culture with Afghanistan. In the early years of Pakistan we offered the Afghans a union with Pakistan but being the fanatics that some Afghans are they refused the idea because Pashtuns would become a minority. This ethnic chauvinism is one of the many reasons for the downfall of Afghan society.

And Kandahar Pashtuns of Pakistan have nothing to hide from non-pashtuns here. Speak in english so all can understand your divide and rule policies and your chauvinism.

I can understand and speak some Pashto too (due to family)... But once you switch on afghan tv channels all I hear is dari/farsi or "pashtofied Farsi".

I'm from Quetta and just like Peshawar these people aka "kabulis" are hates for being degenerate criminals ... There is a saying that a kabuli will shoot his own brother for 50rs!

Nobody likes to even rent them houses because they are thought to be dirty and into crimes...
Similar is the case in Peshawar..

yes and i am strictly against endorsing anymore of these..god forbid what was going in mind of zia ul haq when he gave refuge to these people..

@Kandahari. Even the accent you speak is more "farsiban" than Pashtun....

I thought our Balochistani Pashtuns had a softer dialect but damn you guy talk like women.. Persian women.

yes and i am strictly against endorsing anymore of these..god forbid what was going in mind of zia ul haq when he gave refuge to these people..

He was a pan Islamic dickhead...

you talking to us today being proud afghan is because of pakistan. otherwise your name would have ben Kalashnikov something, cause Pakistan saved your ancestors from soviet. so next time when you open your mouth, say thank you to Pakistan...

I have a video of your PM thanking Afghanistan for saving Pakistan from the soviets... unfortunately my post count is too low to post links.

Sta sa problem da?

@A-Team this is what I mentioned earlier and now you have living, breathing proof in Kandahari. Afghans have a lust for the northern provinces of Pakistan and anyone who disagrees becomes "Panjabi". Even in Afghan education the teachers seem to be living in Duranni times claiming northern Pakistani territories while you barely have control over the Tajiks Uzbeks and Hazaras some of whom want succession.

All I can say is that deep inside they have developed a deep jealousy for Pakistan . Get this amazing stat . Out of the $ 17 billion afghan economy half of it is from drugs . That means real economy is somewhere around $ 9-10 billion . :D . I wonder why don't afghans use all their ghairat and pride in making something for their people ? . @Kandahari

I can understand and speak some Pashto too (due to family)... But once you switch on afghan tv channels all I hear is dari/farsi or "pashtofied Farsi".
I agree. Its surprising. Look at what is going on in their home with their own culture and they come to Pakistani pashtuns with their superiority mindset. Shameful.

I have a video of your PM thanking Afghanistan for saving Pakistan from the soviets... unfortunately my post count is too low to post links.

A lot of politicians say a lot of crap to save their Arse... Our politicians are hardly role models .. Quiet the opposite..

Just to make it clear. Pakistan law is heavily Islamic law. At the start we had British law but as we went forward, Islamic law has taken great roots and right now has greater Islamic identity than British law. The qanoon e shahadat law is based upon Islamic law, hudood laws, divorce laws, has mehr laws and in fact pakistan jurisprudence has Islamic law for all sects which means that a shia can get tried and demand justice in accordance with shia law. The court hierarchy is indeed western but the law practiced is Islamic in its nature.

Infact we are an Islamic country that have defined Muslim definition as well as constitutionally the parliament cannot pass any law that contradicts Islamic law system.

I think we have done wonderfully creating a mix where majority is Islamic whilst the shade of British is still retained.

As for minorities. Islam provides complete protection to minorities and allows them to practice their religion freely without any hindrances. That is islam and if we have the largest cross or churches, temples or gurdwaras then it's our pride that we have protected our minorities as per islam and we are NOT ttp, Taliban or Isis unlike a certain country at our west. Our minorities are to be protected and will be protected.

As for brewery. In CRPC there is complete penal code law about drinking for Muslims which is a punishable crime. Only non Muslims are allowed to drink and that too not in public. At one time we used to export the murree beer and earned billions but that is off and unlikely to restart again.

This is a pretty Muslim country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom