What's new

Afghanistan Is With Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha majority of the refugees lived in pashtun lands. Pakistan accepted billions in foreign aid for the refugees but stole the funds to build a bomb that is useless and will never be used unless you're a Kufar. Why would anyone accept a movement that seeks to divide two nations? Would you accept isis? I wouldn't doubt that your leaders would support them. Or how about Israel? They were created similarly to Pakistan, same plan, different religion, same cause/effect in the region.

and now same pashtun land is throwing out these namak haram afghans out
no matter how much Afghans cry about ethnicity and greater Afghanistan the line has been drawn
for us our national interest comes first now
we learned it the hard way but ultimately these chain of events has lead us to nationalism and watan prasti

They too themselves know the land belongs to Pashtuns and are okay/proud of being called Uzbek Tajik etc.
Rubbish. Tell the Uzbeks or Hazara the land belongs to Pashtuns and they will pick up guns.

Tell that to this dude?

General-Dostum.jpg

And this b*astard is responsble for genocide of Pashtuns in Uzbek areas of Afghanistan.This little known fact has been covered up. His militia decimated entire Pashtun villages. I read harrowing details of this but it has been covered up in interest of post war conciliation. His animals went village to village killing Pashtuns who had lived there for centuries.

Link > http://www.heartofasia.af/index.php...dostum-s-militia-terrorizes-pashtun-villagers
Link > http://www.rawa.org/pushtun.htm
Link > http://www.nytimes.com/2002/01/23/w...htuns-once-favored-taliban-now-face.html?_r=0
Link > http://www.hewad.com/news2.htm

Dostum's Junbish militia uses the Taliban as a excuse to murder and ethnic cleanse Faryab province of Pashtuns.

Soraya” a 50-year-old woman from Qadir Doaba, said that militia forces beat her severely on her back with their guns. She said that they told her, “You are Pashtuns, you cannot say anything – you have no rights".

I will goto my country when your people/military stop interfering and fueling chaos.
You started interference in Pakistan by creating this pahstunistan movement to destabilise Pakistan soon after creation of pakistan in 1947. Who voted against Pakistan in UN? Dont blame Pakistan if they funded the taliban for strategic reasons . You dont have control of Afghanistan and moaning that Pakistan/Iran/USA are running the affairs of your country but at the same time you are dreaming to get KPK and Baluchistan from us.

Last edited:
and we have heard alot about bacha bazzi in Afghanistan
muree brewery is run by Isphanyar M. Bhandara he is a parsi
his father M.Bhandara was a MNA and minority representative

in case of Afghanistan
poppy is cultivated by so called muslim afghans

Poppy is medicine and a derivative is used in medicine worldwide.

Brewing alcoholic beer and selling it in country by a supposeded Islamic republic is unheard of.

Could someone name a Islamic country that creates their own national alcoholic beverage? I'm bewildered that Jinnah didn't think of shutting this factory once he took over from the British.

See this map, the green areas are extent of true Afghanistan. Afghanistan doesn't belong to pashtuns alone, not even most of it in fact. Nationalist afghan leaders interference in Pakistan failed miserably, remember pashtunistan? While Pakistan in response after 1973 was successful pitching tajiks/hazaras etc vs afghan pashtuns, civil war which is still going on to this day. Yes they are very proud.

m14327_af.png

Learn to live with each other now that Pakistan have closed doors on likes of you. This is best advice anyone can give to afghani.

Hahaha the green doesn't show the true extent of Afghanistan. It merely shows areas of majority Pashtun population. Another fool trying to mislead. After reading the text on the map, I'm even wrong. The map shows language location...

Yes different ethnic groups could share one nationality.

No, I'm not backing the CREATION of states, nor creation of states based on ethnicity. (Pashtun-Pakistani yes, Pakistani-Pashtun does not exist)

I will goto my country when your people/military stop interfering and fueling chaos.

i told you never to represent pashtuns here or anywhere..plus if we feed ur mouth.we got full rights to interfere the way we want..better tell to stop interfering in afghanistan to indians.who r using u to use this kind of mouth and fuel terrorism..this is what ur goot at i guess and yes..we are Pakistani Pashtoons . rats ***

Poppy is medicine and a derivative is used in medicine worldwide.

Brewing alcoholic beer and selling it in country by a supposeded Islamic republic is unheard of.

Could someone name a Islamic country that creates their own national alcoholic beverage? I'm bewildered that Jinnah didn't think of shutting this factory once he took over from the British.

kudos to you looks like Afghanistan has been the biggest producer of medicines and still whole world calls them biggest supplier of heroine how cruel of them

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...-farmers-decision-to-cultivate-opium-poppies/

Even Iran allows brewing of alcohol for non muslims so does Pakistan
but dont you consider poppy as a drug just like alcohol or you consider it
and bacha bazi halal

Last edited:
i told you never to represent pashtuns here or anywhere..plus if we feed ur mouth.we got full rights to interfere the way we want..better tell to stop interfering in afghanistan to indians.who r using u to use this kind of mouth and fuel terrorism..this is what ur goot at i guess and yes..we are Pakistani Pashtoons . rats ***

dont even talk about ghairat or read that first

https://timesofislamabad.com/indian...n-expelled-for-raping-afghan-girl/2016/06/22/

Hahaha the green doesn't show the true extent of Afghanistan. It merely shows areas of majority Pashtun population. Another fool trying to mislead. After reading the text on the map, I'm even wrong. The map shows language location...

White areas belong to tajiks, hazaras, uzbeks, turkmens etc where minority pashtun population are persecuted and killed.

Don't start with this childish game you started it.... Your forefathers the British and Rajput Singh or the like ACTUALLY started the interference. Pakistan is not very different from its brother Israel. Both created by supposeded religious reasons, both created by British, both created to weaken other nations and divide.

The world has seen pakistans true face of creating and harboring Islamic terrorist. How does a country supposedly created in the name of Islam. Give false Islamic teaching in madrasas and promote killing of Muslims?
Blah blah all this non sense they feed in you thick brain. This violence, infighting and chasms within the assghan community did not suddenly appear with the creation of Pakistan.You truly need to stop having this victim mentality and stop blaming other people for your own problems. Its not fault of Pakistan if you people are bigot and intolerant who cannot live peacefully with others and killing each others because of ethnic differences and religious issues

Pakistan is reality while loy shit is dream which will never going to happen. You cannot reverse border which was kept changing in the past during different empires and rulers. This durrand line is now an internationally recognised boundary line between Afghanistan and Pakistan(apart from Afghanistan not accepting it), so it would be better if you Afghan focuses on uniting your own country instead of fanning ethnic conflicts in Pakistan. If you plan to Balkanize Pakistan then same going to happen to Afghanistan.

Some of the myths that Afghans and Pashtuns nationalists love to reiterate:
Myth #1.The British "occupied" present-day KPK.
Truth:The Afghan king Abdur Rehman Khan sold present day KPK to the British and even accepted payments for many decades after the agreement was signed.

Myth #2:The Durrand line agreement was only valid for "100 years".
Truth:The Durrand line agreement had NO time limit, in fact in the original copy of the Durrand line agreement in a museum in London, there is no time limit stated, and the US state dept. and the British gov. have also stated that the Durrand line agreement never had a time limit.

Now you might ask how did the "100 year myth" surface?
Afghan and Pashtun nationalists assumed that the Durrand line treaty was similar to that of the treaty of Hong Kong between China and Britain, that lasted for 100 years, before the British held a referendum and handed over Hong Kong to China, but they were greatly disappointed to find out that the Durrand line treaty and the treaty of Hong Kong didn't have the have the same clauses.

So instead of blaming Pakistan for not "returning" "pashtun lands" back to Afghanistan, you should blame Abdur Rehman Khan for being a terrible negotiator, no matter what you do, you can't turn back the clock, he screwed up big time for his people and now they got to live with the consequences, instead of whining like little kids because they lost a chunk of their land because of selfishness.

Myth #3: Afghanistan is "5000 years old" whereas Pakistan is only 65 years old(This a Pashtun nationalists favorite line).
Truth:Afghanistan is actually only 250 years old, before that it was part of Khorasan ruled by Persians, so Afghanistan is roughly the same age as America.

Myth #4:Afghan/Pashtuns descend from Jews, where as "Pakistanis" descend Hindus.
Truth:Most Pakistanis may descend from Hindus, but so do most Afghans because Afghanistan had a very rich pre-Islamic Hindu & Buddhist history, so calling Pakistanis, "fake Muslims" because of our Hindu ancestry is really hypocritical.

Myth #5: Afghans "brought" Islam to India.
Truth:Credit goes to Mohammad Bin Qasim, an Arab.

Myth #6:"Afghans" ruled the subcontinent for over 800 years.
Truth:Most of those so called "Afghan" rulers were actually Persians and Turkics.

I could go on and on about the myths Pashtun nationalists, and probably many even know ridiculous some of their claims are, but they will continue to believe in these because it gives them a false sense of superiority, but you can't change history

No they are not. Do not believe their lies, they are deceitful as Indians. Time to make them invisible and lock down western border.

No more cultural exchange at any level whatsoever. Pakistan must dissociate themselves from Afghans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom