What's new

Afghanistan in focus as Indian President visits Turkey

You're drawing an implied comparison between the PKK Situation & the Kashmir Situation; unless the Turkish Army has been raping Kurdish women, abusing young & old Kurds alike through every measure possible & has forced them to the point where the Turkish Cypriots were - Then there is no comparison !

First of all i know nothing about Kashmir Situation. I was only talking about counter-terrorism in my previous posts.

First of all i know nothing about Kashmir Situation. I was only talking about counter-terrorism in my previous posts.

Were any of the posts that you quoted mentioning 'Unicorns' being the target audience of that 'counter-terrorism' ? :what:

At any rate I wasn't accusing you of anything I was talking about simply 'implication' through 'association' - Hence why I used the word 'implied' !

Were any of the posts that you quoted mentioning 'Unicorns' being the target audience of that 'counter-terrorism' ? :what:

At any rate I wasn't accusing you of anything I was talking about simply 'implication' through 'association' - Hence why I used the word 'implied' !

Mate, i bolded the parts of his post that i replied. I didn't wanted to edit his post.

Hımm, this is not always the case. I don't know if you know this but we are fighting with PKK terrorists almost for 30 years....

Their current number is 5000.... in 30 years we have killed 25.000 PKK terrorists. So it seems like we have destroyed PKK for 5 times, but they keep replacing their casualties. You have to be smarter than that. You should not only attack the terrorists but attack to their ideology that keeps them fighting. And this is the exact thing which is happening in Turkey right now.

they keep replacing their casualties because its easy if.. even in Turkey alone they have 3 million supporters.. number of 5000 is just strategic, tactical i mean they can have 50000 if they want, their numbers reached nearly 60000 in the years of 92/93.

they keep replacing their casualties because its easy if.. even in Turkey alone they have 3 million supporters.. number of 5000 is just strategic, tactical i mean they can have 50000 if they want, their numbers reached nearly 60000 in the years of 92/93.

Mate, i see 2 options to end the conflict.

1- The process we are going through. While we are getting angry with the statements of BDP and PKK, there is a chance of ending the conflict (slim chance).

2- A relatively similar method that we used against ASALA. Enter Iraq and Iran, destroy all of the camps of PKK, bring down all the high ranking commanders, kill the %90 of the terrorists. (This method was proposed by Osman Pamukoğlu)

Mate, i see 2 options to end the conflict.

1- The process we are going through. While we are getting angry with the statements of BDP and PKK, there is a chance of ending the conflict (slim chance).

2- A relatively similar method that we used against ASALA. Enter Iraq and Iran, destroy all of the camps of PKK, bring down all the high ranking commanders, kill the %90 of the terrorists. (This method was proposed by Osman Pamukoğlu)
2-You know that was possible,they didnt do it who knows why.
We could have done that a long long time ago,get what i mean?
Some things just dont make any sense.

Why bring Kashmir into this?
Thats a different situation,not comparable.

Explain why it differs..you might not know,but actual Kashmiri Nationalists are JKLF..they died long time back.against what we're fighting now is mercenaries..can you even wonder what Chechen or even Mid East guerrillas has to do with Kashmir???Also,what Pakistanis fails to mention that Kashmiri Nationalists was for independence from both India and Pakistan.. :lol: both are somewhat comparable..but yes,PKK is more comparable with our Naga or Boro Insurgents,who wants an autonomy as well as more land as "Nagaland".

2-You know that was possible,they didnt do it who knows why.
We could have done that a long long time ago,get what i mean?
Some things just dont make any sense.

Mate, this very question has been asked to "Pamukoğlu". His answer is "Political determination". Entering into Iraq or Iran will not be as entering your neighbours garden. Our soldiers can be conforted by their army. So if we are going in we should be ready for hitting anyone who crosses our path. This requires "balls".

Mate, this very question has been asked to "Pamukoğlu". His answer is "Political determination". Entering into Iraq or Iran will not be as entering your neighbours garden. Our soldiers can be conforted by their army. So if we are going in we should be ready for hitting anyone who crosses our path. This requires "balls".
In those days it was possible,we had a deal with Saddam hussein.
So no confrontation at all
I guess they didnt want to,makes you wonder why.

Back
Top Bottom