What's new

Afghanistan beat Pakistan 3-0 in Kabul friendly Football match

Pakistan team got a good thrashing from Afghanistan football team. Afghan cricket team is good too I am sure soon they will join the main league in Cricket too. Congrats Afghans!!

Congrats to Afghans. :)

Pakistan should develop its soccer team more, @Armstrong I heard from somewhere Jinnah wanted soccer to be national sport of Pakistan instead of cricket. How true was that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Go afganistan.....
afghanistan-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gif

Parai shadi mai Abdullah devana :p:

Mubrook Afganistan.

I wish Afganistan taking test status in cricket soon and Pakistan Afgahistan playing an Ashes like series every year InshaAllah.

PCB is working very hard with Afghanistan to bring it up to international standard.

Talent is definitely there for sports.

Pakistan should develop its soccer team more, @Armstrong I heard from somewhere Jinnah wanted soccer to be national sport of Pakistan instead of cricket. How true was that?

Even cricket is not national game of Pakistan. Hockey is the national game of Pakistan.

I've read about his praise for cricket but not football ! :unsure:

Jeevay Jeevay Aghanistan :D
Afghan football team is ranked higher than India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal in FIFA rankings :hang2:

Afghanistan -139

India-145

Bangladesh-158

Pakistan-167

Nepal- 170

Sri Lanka-170

Back
Top Bottom