What's new

Afghanistan beat Pakistan 3-0 in Kabul friendly Football match

That is no news, Our Football team Sucks!! :D

Congratulation to Afghan Team. It is good if we can have a good team, even in our region :), may be this will promote the game with us as well.
Cricket is now part of our culture, it is on our genetics i guess so we need to work more on Football and at least get some respectable position in this game. My father always say that "Agar Football mein unchi kick marnay ka goal hota to Pakistan would be world champions" Most of action in our domestic football games in one goal keeper kicking the ball straight to the other goal keeper with 20 men standing in between watching the ball fly over them :D

AFF Secretary General Sayed Aghazada said that the match showed "that after a very difficult period" Afghanistan "was returning to normality".

In afghanistan football is played by hazaras and tajiks and cricket is played by pashtuns
As is obvious from the above name , the person heading the AFF is Hazara

Tajik/Hazara groups talk trash about cricket since mostly pashtuns participate in cricket.

In afghanistan football is played by hazaras and tajiks and cricket is played by pashtuns
As is obvious from the above name , the person heading the AFF is Hazara

Tajik/Hazara groups talk trash about cricket since mostly pashtuns participate in cricket.
Most of the players in Afghanistan's football are Pashtuns. Even in Pakistan, football is a popular in pashtun and baloch areas, cricket has become popular only in last two decades.

Congratulations to Afghanistan on this victory. I hope this event helps to eradicate the growing animosity between our people. Afghanistan and Pakistan should be friends.

Back
Top Bottom