What's new

Afghanistan Bans Transit Trade Vehicles From Pakistan Carrying Goods To Central Asian States

Time for Pakistan to act tough and ban all the movement through Torkhan and Chaman border ..

First of all Pakistanis are not whining about it, they are saying this to Afhanis: Please close the route if you think it serves your national interest. We will not allow Indian trucks passing through our land route, because doing this serves our interest.

To this Indians are going berserk and talking about some hypothetical scenarios what could, should or would happen.

To which we say, stop b|thing and just do it!

See the difference?

We have done it, whereas all you are doing is threatening to do it.

LOL..are you seen Indians are B!tching about it??Rather Indians are saying "Take a chillpill Pakistanis,relax.And use the China's route".But instead of that,you guys are making a big fuss like a whining teenage girl..

And nope,Afghanistan pretty much confirmed that they imposed this decision already.Read this.....

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/hea...-to-allow-indian-trucks-through-wagah-border/

If this does not effect Pakistan as 10/10 posters points out here then what makes you so angry?

You are welcome to use Iran, China or whatever other rout.

Pakistan should shut down all port and transit facility Afghanistan enjoys today. Afghanistan can enjoy hospitality of Iran trade route, Lets see how long Iran can live with grave security implications.

Just imagine once Chabahar route will be open...then how you will be treated by Afghan

No major change for Afghanistan once Chabahar open up.
One, no business in their right mind would like to bear additional cost and time for almost 1000 KM using Iranian route.
Two, Iran will not put up with security risk dealing with Afghanistan trade.

indians have tendency to inflate things duly educated by bolly

Spokesman for Afghan Presidential Palace Shah Hussain told a foreign news agency that the Pakistan government did not allow the trucks carrying dry fruit to India to cross Chaman border due to which the Afghan government suffered great losses. He said the Afghan government has also banned entry of Pakistani transit trucks carrying goods to Central Asian countries and the Pakistani security officials at the border have been informed about this ban.

Afghanistan could export these dry fruits through Karachi port ---> India which they have access. Afghanistan trying to send dry fruits through Pakistan land route was a 100% indian orchestrated and afghan stooge executed plan. Pakistan should simply reciprocate the favor and shut all in and out cargo from Afghanistan. Also let Afghanistan people know it is their indian stooge government that making the problem.

This is not a surprise. As Chabahar port comes online, you'll see a complete halt in Afghanistan/ Pakistan trade. The concensus in Kabul is that all major trade between Afghanistan will be re-routed to Chabahar. I think best case scenario for Pakistan, maybe a little border trade between eastern Afghan villages but nothing more substantial than that.

This is not a surprise. As Chabahar port comes online, you'll see a complete halt in Afghanistan/ Pakistan trade. The concensus in Kabul is that all major trade between Afghanistan will be re-routed to Chabahar. I think best case scenario for Pakistan, maybe a little border trade between eastern Afghan villages but nothing more substantial than that.

Thats what indians are telling Afghnistan stooge regime. BUT in reality trading with Afghanistan comes with security and other baggage. Do you think Iran with right mind will put up with that security implications? I highly doubt that.

Agreed to the fact Pakistan at that point when Chabahar is operational can deny port to Afghanistan just by increasing fees to 300-400 times.

Thats what indians are telling Afghnistan stooge regime. BUT in reality trading with Afghanistan comes with security and other baggage. Do you think Iran with right mind will put up with that security implications? I highly doubt that.
What do you mean implications. Chabahar is a lifeline for Afghanistan.

Same security implications and risk Pakistan deals with everyday.

The situation between Afghanistan and Pakistan has more to do with historical animosity than has to to with trade and economics. I think the main source of contention is the Durand line, and afghan territorial claims on Pakistan, not much trade etc.

If this does not effect Pakistan as 10/10 posters points out here then what makes you so angry?

You are welcome to use Iran, China or whatever other rout.

if you hate us so much, why dont u take all your refugees and go to india?? i'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms.

im against not allowing afghanistan to trade freely with it's regional neighbours, but im also against you people shitting on us after we gave you shelter for 30 years. you think india would have given refuge to you for 30 years? well then look at the conditions of the Bangladeshis who fled to india during the 1971 war. you're a bunch of ungrateful twats. both pakistan and afghanistan need to fix their relationship. i agree but we can't do that until we get some kind of recognition for what we've done for u people. i haven't heard a single afghan official ever thanking the pakistani govt until we close your borders or start sending your refugees back. then you afghans are on your knees ready to suck it. this is who you are, two face turds

The situation between Afghanistan and Pakistan has more to do with historical animosity than has to to with trade and economics. I think the main source of contention is the Durand line, and afghan territorial claims on Pakistan, not much trade etc.

afghans like to pretend that one day kpk and balochistan will be theirs again. let them dream. they're a bunch of opium addicts anyways. low life scums who have never thanked pakistan for giving refuge to it's people for 30 years. pakistan is also to be blamed because it has always kept a harsh diplomatic relationship with afghanistan and forced them to be dependent on us and then used that dependancy to threaten it whenever afghanistan wanted to control it's own diplomatic relations with other countries.

if you hate us so much, why dont u take all your refugees and go to india?? i'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms.

im against not allowing afghanistan to trade freely with it's regional neighbours, but im also against you people shitting on us after we gave you shelter for 30 years. you think india would have given refuge to you for 30 years? well then look at the conditions of the Bangladeshis who fled to india during the 1971 war. you're a bunch of ungrateful twats. both pakistan and afghanistan need to fix their relationship. i agree but we can't do that until we get some kind of recognition for what we've done for u people. i haven't heard a single afghan official ever thanking the pakistani govt until we close your borders or start sending your refugees back. then you afghans are on your knees ready to suck it. this is who you are, two face turds

afghans like to pretend that one day kpk and balochistan will be theirs again. let them dream. they're a bunch of opium addicts anyways. low life scums who have never thanked pakistan for giving refuge to it's people for 30 years. pakistan is also to be blamed because it has always kept a harsh diplomatic relationship with afghanistan and forced them to be dependent on us and then used that dependancy to threaten it whenever afghanistan wanted to control it's own diplomatic relations with other countries.
Just to be fair, there are some Pakistani refugees in Afghanistan these days, mainly fleeing violence in Waziristan. Additionally, afghans have helped build Pakistan and helped defend Pakistan against Sikh invasion. So I think you need to look a bit deeper. Now, the afghan/ India alliance is very strong and Pakistan seems left out

just like every country does...Send goods to Haldia/Kolkata Port,and then let pickup trucks to put the delivery into Nepal.Now don't ask why later phase can't be done by any Pakistani Truck.You sure aren't that silly.

You don't have to continue this BS just to disagree with Pakistanis.

Just look at the map. Lahore to Nepal's border is less than 1000 km.

You're asking us to go all the way around India by sea to Kolkata and then by land to Nepal? Are you crazy?

What do you do when you need to ship something from Indian Punjab to Nepal? Ship to Kolkata first? Don't be crazy.

The Afghans in Pakistan are surely grateful for taking refuge in Pakistan, but the Afghans who are victim of Pakistan sponsored terrorism rightly show their anger towards Pakistan.

Just read this forum it's openly known Pakistan support Taliban and has control over them. This is why Afghans hate Pakistan. Stop supporting Taliban. Look at Afghanistan as a sovereign state who has the right to decide it's own foreign policy and I am sure the hostile attitude will disappear.

Btw calling Afghans scums opiom smookers.. well same to you.

The Afghans in Pakistan are surely grateful for taking refuge in Pakistan, but the Afghans who are victim of Pakistan sponsored terrorism rightly show their anger towards Pakistan.

Just read this forum it's openly known Pakistan support Taliban and has control over them. This is why Afghans hate Pakistan. Stop supporting Taliban. Look at Afghanistan as a sovereign state who has the right to decide it's own foreign policy and I am sure the hostile attitude will disappear.

T'ban is one of the major strength of Pakistan's covert capability. They will not shed it so early.

Are you pakhtoon from afghanistan ?

Back
Top Bottom