What's new

Afghanistan Bans Transit Trade Vehicles From Pakistan Carrying Goods To Central Asian States

The Afghans in Pakistan are surely grateful for taking refuge in Pakistan, but the Afghans who are victim of Pakistan sponsored terrorism rightly show their anger towards Pakistan.

Just read this forum it's openly known Pakistan support Taliban and has control over them. This is why Afghans hate Pakistan. Stop supporting Taliban. Look at Afghanistan as a sovereign state who has the right to decide it's own foreign policy and I am sure the hostile attitude will disappear.

Btw calling Afghans scums opiom smookers.. well same to you.

Another Indian..

Can you speak Dari or Pashto? :azn:

----------------
@waz @Oscar Please check his IP.

Pakistan should shut down all port and transit facility Afghanistan enjoys today. Afghanistan can enjoy hospitality of Iran trade route, Lets see how long Iran can live with grave security implications.

No major change for Afghanistan once Chabahar open up.
One, no business in their right mind would like to bear additional cost and time for almost 1000 KM using Iranian route.
Two, Iran will not put up with security risk dealing with Afghanistan trade.

indians have tendency to inflate things duly educated by bolly

Afghanistan could export these dry fruits through Karachi port ---> India which they have access. Afghanistan trying to send dry fruits through Pakistan land route was a 100% indian orchestrated and afghan stooge executed plan. Pakistan should simply reciprocate the favor and shut all in and out cargo from Afghanistan. Also let Afghanistan people know it is their indian stooge government that making the problem.

India India India!!! This loser got India phobia!!

LOL..are you seen Indians are B!tching about it??Rather Indians are saying "Take a chillpill Pakistanis,relax.And use the China's route".But instead of that,you guys are making a big fuss like a whining teenage girl..

And nope,Afghanistan pretty much confirmed that they imposed this decision already.Read this.....

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/hea...-to-allow-indian-trucks-through-wagah-border/

Nope it is actually you and your afghan friends that are whining since Pakistan has no problem using China route to get to central asia. We have very little to worry about Kabul's decision that you are boosting about. :lol:

Commerce Minister Khurram Dastgir told the National Assembly Standing Committee on Commerce in February this year that in the face of slow progress by Kabul on the trilateral transit trade agreement, Pakistan wanted to revive its trade accord with China, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan to reach markets of Central Asia.

The four-nation pact was signed in 1995, but it came into force in May 2004, allowing goods transport to Central Asia via China. This is an alternative route on
which Pakistan and China are working since transit and bilateral trade with Kabul has been at a standstill. This has upset both Delhi and Kabul with warnings and allegations coming from the latter from time to time.

https://defence.pk/threads/alternative-exists-for-pakistan-why-there-is-little-need-to-worry-about-kabul’s-threat.448904/

White lie
They may be Pro-Pashtunistan but not pro Pakistan.. they mostly try to convince Pakistani pashtun that you are not Pakistani but afghan so your real identity is afghan so you should be loyal to afghnaistan as Pakistan just created recently and its just punjabistan :D

Maybe you know more Afghan Pashtuns than I do but I was only speaking of my personal experience. (I am a Pakistani Pashtun)

What do you mean implications. Chabahar is a lifeline for Afghanistan.

Historically, Pakistan is the one who took major risk to invest more than 500 billion rupees in Afghanistan. No nation in right mind would want to invest in Afghanistan. The only reason India is doing so India can use Afghanistan as platform to sponsor Afghan-grown terrorism in Pakistan through border-free between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

If the border is sealed with no more trade between Pakistan and Afghanistan, India would have no need for Afghanistan. India is not that stupid either to invest with all the security baggage that comes with the package. Reality of India will be exposed in the matter of time one day when Afghanistan is no longer needed. Until then, Afghanistan is useful as long as it is border-free policy between Pakistan and Afghanistan to undermine the economy of Pakistan through Indian-funded-sponsored terrorism from Afghanistan.

Neighbors of Afghanistan, particularly Central Asia, have avoided Afghanistan for too long due to the security reasons. Even if India manages to transport through Afghanistan, they aka Central Asia would avoid dealing with India because of uncertainty that comes with the baggage with Afghanistan.

CPEC would have given Afghanistan opportunity to gain its foothold in the economically world and honor of joining among the world, but given its blind love for India, just shot its own foot back back to the stone age or should i say back to the zero which is trademark of India.

Last edited:
Good Move :tup: , this was long over due
Don't be so happy since it does not affect Pakistan that much as most of Pakistan-CARs trade is via China, however your landlocked Afghanistan heavily depends on Pakistan and a retaliatory action by Pakistan will be unbearable for you.

Last edited:
Maybe you know more Afghan Pashtuns than I do but I was only speaking of my personal experience. (I am a Pakistani Pashtun)
I know yousafzai is pashtun tribe. I have got few house mates who are yousafzai pashtuns from swat . They are very decent and civilised people. my issues with afghan have nothing to do with their ethnicity but what they think about Pakistan in general and Pakistan army in particular. I can also understand your defensive approach becuase you look at afghan from ethnic perspective as share common tribe, language and culture with them. I am photohari so i look at them how they perceive Pakistan and non pashtun ethncity of Pakistan and their perception is very negative in this regard. I had interaction with afghans in Pakistan(kpk as well in punjab) and then in uk and my opnion got changed from positive to bad and then bad to worse. I expelled from my work place because i had fight with afghan because he was abusing Pakistan and not met any afghan outside Pakistan who was pro Pakistan as they were all for united pashtunistan i.e kpk ia our and punjabi killing pashtun and pakistan is punjabistan and pakistan murdabad..pak army is pujab army napak army etc

Nope it is actually you and your afghan friends that are whining since Pakistan has no problem using China route to get to central asia. We have very little to worry about Kabul's decision that you are boosting about. :lol:

Doesn't look like it. :lol: If it was,this discussion wouldn't run 12 pages.

You don't have to continue this BS just to disagree with Pakistanis.

Just look at the map. Lahore to Nepal's border is less than 1000 km.

You're asking us to go all the way around India by sea to Kolkata and then by land to Nepal? Are you crazy?

What do you do when you need to ship something from Indian Punjab to Nepal? Ship to Kolkata first? Don't be crazy.

Well,Probably you don't know geography kid.You can't rely on Superman to make delivery to Kathmandu.You've to know from which border crossings heavy trucks can pass.Nepal is a mountainous region and only few crossings are good enough for this.Did you ever wonder why only blockade of few border crossings stopped entire chain of supply from India to Nepal??

oct-1-map-of-road-ports-in-nepal.jpg

https://sacramentofthegoddess.wordp...r-lp-gas-from-china-during-the-petrol-crisis/

as we say,Geography is a b!tch.Two of the most used crossings are near to plains of Bihar and West Bengal.So,surprise.

This is not a surprise. As Chabahar port comes online, you'll see a complete halt in Afghanistan/ Pakistan trade. The concensus in Kabul is that all major trade between Afghanistan will be re-routed to Chabahar. I think best case scenario for Pakistan, maybe a little border trade between eastern Afghan villages but nothing more substantial than that.

Pakistan’s trade with CAS through Afghanistan currently is negligible because of the security situation, but there were plans to bring Tajikistan into the transit trade arrangement to make it Trilateral Transit Trade Agreement (TTTA).

Pakistan is reportedly considering other routes as well for reaching Tajikistan, bypassing the war-ravaged Afghanistan.

There are plans for getting Chinese help in linking China-Pakistan Economic Corridor with Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan as well as Corridor 5&6 of CAREC (Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation), which will establish connectivity between Pakistan and Central Asia.

Are you pakhtoon from afghanistan ?

No, he is Rahul from New Delhi.

Doesn't look like it. :lol: If it was,this discussion wouldn't run 12 pages..

Let me inform you that decisions of Pakistani state are not based on discussion of this forum. I have already shared with you the plan of Pakistani government regarding using Chinese route for access to Central Asian countries.

Historically, Pakistan is the one who took major risk to invest more than 500 billion rupees in Afghanistan. No nation in right mind would want to invest in Afghanistan. The only reason India is doing so India can use Afghanistan as platform to sponsor Afghan-grown terrorism in Pakistan through border-free between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

If the border is sealed with no more trade between Pakistan and Afghanistan, India would have no need for Afghanistan. India is not that stupid either to invest with all the security baggage that comes with the package. Reality of India will be exposed in the matter of time one day when Afghanistan is no longer needed. Until then, Afghanistan is useful as long as it is border-free policy between Pakistan and Afghanistan to undermine the economy of Pakistan through Indian-funded-sponsored terrorism from Afghanistan.

Neighbors of Afghanistan, particularly Central Asia, have avoided Afghanistan for too long due to the security reasons. Even if India manages to transport through Afghanistan, they aka Central Asia would avoid dealing with India because of uncertainty that comes with the baggage with Afghanistan.

CPEC would have given Afghanistan opportunity to gain its foothold in the economically world and honor of joining among the world, but given its blind love for India, just shot its own foot back back to the stone age or should i say back to the zero which is trademark of India.

With all hue and cry afghanistan biggest export market is India than pakistan though you share common border.

With all hue and cry afghanistan biggest export market is India than pakistan though you share common border.

Nothing is stopping you from transporting the goods to India and vice versa. But not through Pakistan. :D

Back
Top Bottom