What's new

Afghani showing love to Pakistani student outside London Pakistani high commission

Namak Harami runs in their blood.

Most of them complained about Taliban and pakistan who fought against the invaders and real culprits who destroyed afghanistan but they never said a word against US and NATO who are the real invaders and destroyers of afghanistan.
They say that crap while living as a refugee in pakistan, studying in our educational institutes for free. Not a ounce of shame exist in these afghans.
US troops treated these interpret fuckers like shit. Don’t allow them to stand in shade with them. On check post they use to send interpreters to run like dogs to stop incoming veh, and talk to them. Which mean, if vehicle were to explode, troops are behind Hesco barricades and interpreter is the first one to die.

I’ve met a few afghanis in the US. One was nice and a normal guy. The others were drunkards, always mad or weird. Pashtun of Pakistan are totally different no idea why.

Afghani Pakistani bhai bhai 🤣
As i have said thousand times - Majority of Afghan don't think of Pakistan as brotherly state, no matter how much money Pakistan invests and try to bring better future for these guys.
They have always treated Pakistan as a hostile state before even Pakistani independence
Have you guys forgotten the treatment of the Muslims of India at hijrat movement 1920, the only reason they haven't been able to do much as they hold very limited actual military power.
This is the true sentiment ...pardon the language ... but it is fact ..

Baluch women sentiments - YouTube

Afghani Pakistani bhai bhai 🤣
As i have said thousand times - Majority of Afghan don't think of Pakistan as brotherly state, no matter how much money Pakistan invests and try to bring better future for these guys.
They have always treated Pakistan as a hostile state before even Pakistani independence
Have you guys forgotten the treatment of the Muslims of India at hijrat movement 1920, the only reason they haven't been able to do much as they hold very limited actual military power.
Excellent.

Most Afghans know that Pakistan has taken advantage of the instability there for its own nefarious ends and supported terrorism and instability everywhere.

Hopefully, Afghans will be able to pay Pakistan back for the crimes committed against them.

My own personal experiences with All Afghans in North America have been super NEGATIVE. While whether it was at work, outside or just a social event, the moment they found out I was Pakistani they started cussing, bad words & in front of my face. I was trying to figure out I have to work at this job but be a little nuatral. IT was very clear their rhetoric to listen and views of Indian points of view. I even got on a social occasion a little death threat, I was like excuse me, I am just trying to enjoy the evening, but "no" he insisted on a fight. He said we will beat PAkistan so bad that they NEVER get up?!? I am like "wtf". This is just my own experiences every Afghani I have come in contact.
They wouldn't pull this nonsense in Britain with the Pothwari guys there

Even if they did, a ride in an ambulance is an easy way to end the beef with the afghan person there

I am glad Pakistanis are finding out the hard way. We are a nation that loves to be in denial.
Excellent.

Most Afghans know that Pakistan has taken advantage of the instability there for its own nefarious ends and supported terrorism and instability everywhere.

Hopefully, Afghans will be able to pay Pakistan back for the crimes committed against them.

LOL we will bury your Afghan friends so deep that they won't see any daylight for the rest of their miserable lives.

US troops treated these interpret fuckers like shit. Don’t allow them to stand in shade with them. On check post they use to send interpreters to run like dogs to stop incoming veh, and talk to them. Which mean, if vehicle were to explode, troops are behind Hesco barricades and interpreter is the first one to die.
Actually I don't know much about these so called interpreters . What's their job anyway,to translate local language for US personnel?

Actually I don't know much about these so called interpreters . What's their job anyway,to translate local language for US personnel?
There were two types, local National (LN) which were majority and are locally hired to go on patrol with troops and translate. LN get paid around $700/mon as compared to average Afghani soldiers of $200/month.

Then there were pushto speakers Afgani or Pakistani (US citizen) who went there as a contractors from US. They were background checked given temporary low level security clearance. Their job was the interpreter Taliban radio chatter on patrol. Usually safe inside commander vehicle. Taliban has spotters on mountains, so assisting locating them via radio chatter and during on going raid, something that has to do with security or safety of US troops. LN gets to do shit job on foot patrol while contracts usually hang around low ranking field officers, or talking and translating to local informants of the area. Contracts were making $200,000 to $300’000/yr depending on level language qualification and security clearance level the able to obtain.

Now top of the tier were US Army signal intel personal. Defense Language institute (DLI) qualified cryptography linguistics (trained Urdu or pushto speaking soldiers ). They work for NSA stations or if deployed to Afghanistan within super guarded facilities. They hold atleast Top Secret clearance and do what NSA does. There methods and expertise are highly classified and they are too valuable go outside the wire, and usually spend all day listening and generating reports.

There were few pushto speaker straight from Pakistan, like one of those anti-Pakistan Pashtun type . who went there to make extra bucks. Saw them working with (HUMINT) guys. Not exactly sure what they did, May be informants from tribal areas or something.

Last edited:
Salaam

My personal experience with Afghans has been positive. One of the most humble person I met in the UK was an Afghan.

In any case, we have to deal with the Afghans in a pragmatic way. There is not much to gain by having an antagonised country next to us if we don't need to. We've seen what that leads to during the last two decades.

India and the Kashmir issue are enough to fill our plate and then some. There is a cost to having enemies and we don't need to increase that cost any more than we must.

Pakistan has to spend time and resources to improve its image with the Afghans. Just as we have helped the Taliban because it is good for us to have a friendly government in Afghanistan. It is also important to improve our image there.

If we don't, we give opportunity to our enemies to use the hate there against us. Why should we leave ourselves exposed when there is nothing to gain?

We are in a much better position than Afghanistan and we can use it to integrate their economy into ours so they have interest in having good relations with us.

Good relations with Afghanistan and Afghans help us and the opposite help the enemy.

My own personal experiences with All Afghans in North America have been super NEGATIVE. While whether it was at work, outside or just a social event, the moment they found out I was Pakistani they started cussing, bad words & in front of my face. I was trying to figure out I have to work at this job but be a little nuatral. IT was very clear their rhetoric to listen and views of Indian points of view. I even got on a social occasion a little death threat, I was like excuse me, I am just trying to enjoy the evening, but "no" he insisted on a fight. He said we will beat PAkistan so bad that they NEVER get up?!? I am like "wtf". This is just my own experiences every Afghani I have come in contact.

yup.. agree

i aviod them like the plague

There were two types, local National (LN) which were majority and are locally hired to go on patrol with troops and translate. LN get paid around $700/mon as compared to average Afghani soldiers of $200/month.

Then there were pushto speakers Afgani or Pakistani (US citizen) who went there as a contractors from US. They were background checked given temporary low level security clearance. Their job was the interpreter Taliban radio chatter on patrol. Usually safe inside commander vehicle. Taliban has spotters on mountains, so assisting locating them via radio chatter and during on going raid, something that has to do with security or safety of US troops. LN gets to do shit job on foot patrol while contracts usually hang around low ranking field officers, or talking and translating to local informants of the area. Contracts were making $200,000 to $300’000/yr depending on level language qualification and security clearance level the able to obtain.

Now top of the tier were US Army signal intel personal. Defense Language institute (DLI) qualified cryptography linguistics (trained Urdu or pushto speaking soldiers ). They work for NSA stations or if deployed to Afghanistan within super guarded facilities. They hold atleast Top Secret clearance and do what NSA does. There methods and expertise are highly classified and they are too valuable go outside the wire, and usually spend all day listening and generating reports.

There were few pushto speaker straight from Pakistan, like one of those anti-Pakistan Pashtun type . who went there to make extra bucks. Saw them working with (HUMINT) guys. Not exactly sure what they did, May be informants from tribal areas or something.
Holy Shit that's some serious money. Lots of money to live in afghanistan as a upper elite class.
Namak Harami and selling of your integrity and morals does pay indeed.

When all your neighbors and all your friends start hating you then it is time for introspect and self accountability. Why is it that the Afghan hate us despite us rendering the most sacrifices? Why is it that Iranians hate us? Why is it that Indians hate us? Why is it that Bengalis hate us? Why is it that even Saudi and Emirati have started to hate us? Why is it that the name Pakistan is becoming synonym to Terrorism, double games, back stabbing, incompetence and corruption?

The power that is and has always been needs to look at the other points of view, why is it that the average Pakistani has to bear the brunt of decision taken in huddles which do not even include the elected representatives? What has the establishment been doing for the past 50-60 years (ever since the first martial law) which led to severing of half the country and then later on creation of millions of 'traitors' from Karachi to Khyber? Why is it that we seem to be digging ourselves into a hole deeper and deeper?

what this lalit talk big as if he understands everything!

indians have their heads up their arses!
When all your neighbors and all your friends start hating you then it is time for introspect and self accountability. Why is it that the Afghan hate us despite us rendering the most sacrifices? Why is it that Iranians hate us? Why is it that Indians hate us? Why is it that Bengalis hate us? Why is it that even Saudi and Emirati have started to hate us? Why is it that the name Pakistan is becoming synonym to Terrorism, double games, back stabbing, incompetence and corruption?

The power that is and has always been needs to look at the other points of view, why is it that the average Pakistani has to bear the brunt of decision taken in huddles which do not even include the elected representatives? What has the establishment been doing for the past 50-60 years (ever since the first martial law) which led to severing of half the country and then later on creation of millions of 'traitors' from Karachi to Khyber? Why is it that we seem to be digging ourselves into a hole deeper and deeper?
china loves us talibans love us! that leaves iran and india!

indians are delusional turds they think Pakistan belongs to them so even if atlafi boys like yourself bent backwards they will keep hating us!

as for iranis well they are dubious they use their sect to fulfill their persian dream!

so no mater what we do we will have enemies we just have to fix our own house and fight these fkers!

Back
Top Bottom