What's new

Pakistani student shot dead while resisting robbers in Australia

They'll get a slap on the wrist and set free in no time, with judge ruling in favor of early payroll, citing 'motives not being pre maditated' because the target was shot dead because, he 'resisted' the robbery.

Rest in peace.

Why would he even resist the robbery? It's not his money, plus the money is insured so the only people who will be losing is an insurance company.

I certainly wouldn't risk my life trying to stop an armed robber.

Australia is a very racist country. R.I.P!!

So Australia is a racist country because a Pakistani student was killed in a robbery that had nothing to do with race at all.

Seems logical. :disagree:

Why CCTV footage is not available?

Police don't release evidence that is being used in an investigation.

@xdrive

Cultural differences, here in Pakistan, its considered cowardice to tolerate crime and not confront it.
Regardless of that, i believe he shouldn't have been brave enough to stand up to the robbers, it may have saved his life.

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP
we have seen similar problems in US as well , indian students working in stores being shot while trying to resist robbery.
sad incident.

Rest in Peace.

Had this happened in one of our countries there would have been a massive international bashing campaign against us, our society , our culture our countries and travel advisories would have been issued.

I am glad us Indians gave them a hard time when Indian students were being beaten up in Australia. I hope Pakistan does the same. At least issue a travel advisory for Australia.

Give them a taste of their own medicine for a change .

RIP..!

If you are not familiar with gun and not well trained to resist an armed robber, better cooperate, the money might be insured and there is always an another day to catch the culprits even recover the money too.

@xdrive

Cultural differences, here in Pakistan, its considered cowardice to tolerate crime and not confront it.
Regardless of that, i believe he shouldn't have been brave enough to stand up to the robbers, it may have saved his life.

People who rob in countries like Australia are usually after money because they have a bad drug habit. People who do drugs such as heroin and meth aren't exactly rational and clear thinkers and can easy fly off the handle so confronting them is a huge mistake.

Had this happened in one of our countries

No armed robberies occur in India? Wow, that's fantastic................

I am glad us Indians gave them a hard time when Indian students were being beaten up in Australia.

Indian students weren't being targeted. It was just normal crime, yet the Indian media pretend it was some sort of racial attack. Why on earth would a travel advisory be issued? Crime happens in every country.

Last edited by a moderator:
People who rob in countries like Australia are usually after money because they have a bad drug habit. People who do drugs such as heroin and meth aren't exactly rational and clear thinkers and can easy fly off the handle so confronting them is a huge mistake.

No armed robberies occur in India? Wow, that's fantastic................

Indian students weren't being targeted. It was just normal crime, yet the Indian media pretend it was some sort of racial attack. Why on earth would a travel advisory be issued? Crime happens in every country.

Travel Biz Monitor :: Four countries issue travel advisory against India

In a major blow to the Ministry of Tourism (MoT), the UK, US, Australia and Switzerland have issued travel advisory to its citizens against visiting India after the recent incident of a British woman jumping out of a hotel room window in Agra, fearing sexual assault. Dr K Chiranjeevi, Minister of State with Independent Charge for Tourism, Government of India, has expressed anguish over the incident.

Five countries issue travel advisories against India | telugunewsroom- You countries even issue travel advisories dring the festive season in India only due to there being threats of some terror attacks.

five countries – US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand – have issued advisories against travel to India during the festival season. The ostensible reason for the caution is terror threat at this time, but the Indian government isn’t impressed. It fears the advisories will hit tourism and says terror shouldn’t be used to create a scare about visiting India.

HYPOCRITS

It's not hypocritical at all. You are trying to compare oranges and pears. These travel warnings aren't issued for fun. India has a high risk of terror attacks occurring and the travel warnings are there to advise people.

The warnings aren't issued for day to day crime like armed robbery.

Back
Top Bottom