What's new

Afghan terrorist arrested in Karachi, makes shocking revelations

Ok what is this SH!T ???
He has nothing to do with TTP Fu(K this media chutiaapa, BC they make a mix-patti pan out of different things I am angry :angry: .
By this news he is an Afghan Talib and he fought in Afghanistan not against Pakistan. Apparently it seems he has nothing to do any thing with TTP which is a miscreants group fighting against state of Pakistan although it has not been mentioned that he has provided assistance to them any way. And what the FU(K is wrong with these retard media groups, they are giving away information and hinting to the current present threats that run away before you been caught (Nan-Baye Hoshiyar) :mad:.

Nan bai = naan bakers/producers or whatever..

The man is a member of Afghan Taliban ... IED making expert .. came to Pak for med purposes..
what does it say, what shocking revleation has been made? sorry dailymotion is blocked where i work, so give me a short note ----
this is classic Afghan routine, they go for fight during summers, or for few months, while the others rest back in Pakistan running business.
After few months, the other ones returns to rest while the business runner goes to fight ----

what does it say, what shocking revleation has been made? sorry dailymotion is blocked where i work, so give me a short note ----
this is classic Afghan routine, they go for fight during summers, or for few months, while the others rest back in Pakistan running business.
After few months, the other ones returns to rest while the business runner goes to fight ----

That many of those turds are working (in disguise) as naan bais etc .. The guy is a IED expert.. Involved in deaths of afghan troops etc.

That many of those turds are working (in disguise) as naan bais etc .. The guy is a IED expert.. Involved in deaths of afghan troops etc.
ch.nisar sb pareshaan thay ke jo zaida rootian le kar jattay hain unpe nazar rakhien.....par yahan tu woh khud hi poora tandoor khool ke bhthay hain :haha:

Oh God, I go to this slum type area every day on the edge of our housing society and there's this group of Pathans who I think might actually be Afghans from whom I buy Naan. Now I'm beginning to suspect them.
I hope they're not involved in this as I've been a regular customer of them for past 3-4 years.
:(
Oh and also, it now seems that Ch. Nisar's blabbering makes some sense lmao xD

wow... pakistan has now a medical tourism industry to rival india's. :D

mind you, the same fellows then regularly return to pakistan to attack... seems a bit like the syria war where the taliban/ikhwaan/qaeda dogs get treated in turkey and israel and return to syria to kill more.

and can anyone tell me why was the reporter on the line saying "agwan" instead of "afghan"??

@waleed3601 nice signature. :tup:

People like Achakzai are giving these Afghan rented terrorists ID cards & they are able to operate freely in Pakistan. Pakistan will have to take major steps to block Afghanis from entering Pakistan as they are only coming in Pakistan fro spreading crime & terrorism. Afghan Refugees in Pakistan should be deported from Pakistan ASAP.

yes a democratic nation which fires its high ranking official for telling the truth

Millitary isnt a democratic institution anywher in the world.... seems you have no basic idea regarding military.... what are you doing in this forum??

Ok what is this SH!T ???
He has nothing to do with TTP Fu(K this media chutiaapa, BC they make a mix-patti pan out of different things I am angry :angry: .
By this news he is an Afghan Talib and he fought in Afghanistan not against Pakistan. Apparently it seems he has nothing to do any thing with TTP which is a miscreants group fighting against state of Pakistan although it has not been mentioned that he has provided assistance to them any way. And what the FU(K is wrong with these retard media groups, they are giving away information and hinting to the current present threats that run away before you been caught (Nan-Baye Hoshiyar) :mad:.

So you love Afghan Taliban and hate Pakistani Taliban? Good terrorist and Bad terrorists?

So you love Afghan Taliban and hate Pakistani Taliban? Good terrorist and Bad terrorists?

I don't give a rat about any of them neither I like a good or bad cop playing sh!t. These are the reasons we r in this turmoil but we must use every thing to keep Afg govt to its promises and if doing something vice versa. We must do what is good for us and that is clear policy! Jo tum Kero gay woh hum itna ziada kerain gay kay aik hi baar main kafi ho jaye ga and that message should go as far as it should be.

What? Daily Motion is not blocked in India! We are a democratic nation where there's no censorship unlike some other countries! :P

And I wonder what 'non bhai' means?

I think the recently fired coast guard chief would disagree. What do you say?

There are 100 sleeper cells of India Afghanistan in Karachi :- Dr.Shahid Masood

I think the recently fired coast guard chief would disagree. What do you say?

Actually that's the exact opposite of censorship...How would you have known of the discrepancy had we censored the Coast Guard chief's claims?

Back
Top Bottom