What's new

Afghan Taliban in Kabul; Amnesty announced and Interim setup rumored

3billion openly.
Do you have an account of how much you spent on ttp, bla, isis and all the rest?
All that is gone in smoke too.

Job is not done yet, we have to neutralize NDS/RAW political wing inside Pakistan. PTM, Ackhakzai/kakar etc and their assorted media influencers and journalist network.

Not to forget their proxy terrorists TTP/ISKP, BLA and ethnofascits terrorists like PTM.

Taliban will betray you. You just wait and watch. It will be not long before Taliban demand a change in durand line. You can enjoy temporary relief. Lol.

All Muslims are one Ummah... One Khalifa. AllahuAkbar. Burn if you don't like it.
India spent 3 billion for Afghans. All those assets are still with them. I don't know what you're re on about. Also Taliban can easily be bought.

With Indian Curry Infused Rupees?... American $Dollars didn't do the trick...

Maybe redirecting fund for toilets from India to Taliban will work??.

The Pakistani intelligence and deep state have orchestrated the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan exceedingly well. One can't help but admire this capability. Now China will keep humouring Pakistan for CPEC and BRI somewhat like US couldn't do anything worthwhile against Pakistan.

BBC NEWS

Posted at 8:058:05

Taliban advance 'will not change US plans'

A US official has said there will be "no change" to US plans to complete its troop pull-out by mid-September, despite recent developments which have seen the Taliban breach the capital Kabul in just 10 days.

The unnamed official told the Reuters news agency that the US would only react if the Taliban interfered with their plans to evacuate embassy staff; the administration has previously warned of "a swift and strong US military response" if US personnel are put at risk by Taliban actions.

The latest statement is in line with recent comments made by President Joe Biden, who said he did not regret his move to withdraw troops from Afghanistan, even as the Taliban militants continued to make rapid advances across the country over the past week.

Mr Biden said the US was keeping the commitments it had made to Afghanistan, such as providing close air support, paying military salaries and supplying Afghan forces with food and equipment.

But he added: "They've got to fight for themselves."

Wow. Haha. Its impressive how you can say that with a straight face. Iran and Saudi ..Ahem.. Turkey and Saudi...Ahem.

Yes, we are. I am. Our politicians are traitor like those rats running from Kabul right now. Ever been to a mosque... We all pray together in one line. Burn Hindutva, burn.

The Taliban are the rise of the army for Ghazwa-e-Hind.

The Pakistani intelligence and deep state have orchestrated the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan exceedingly well. One can't help but admire this capability. Now China will keep humouring Pakistan for CPEC and BRI somewhat like US couldn't do anything worthwhile against Pakistan.
Now I am waiting for sanctions Buddy....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210815-171650_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210815-171650_Chrome.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 23
India spent 3 billion for Afghans. All those assets are still with them. I don't know what you're re on about. Also Taliban can easily be bought.

do you think you guys have more money than USA and it’s allies?

Kabul residents flee capital in face of Taliban advance

File picture of the departures terminal of the Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul (July 2021)

AFPCopyright: AFP

People in Kabul have been fleeing the capital as news of the Taliban advance emerges.

Long queues of cars have formed as people try to find a way out of the city. Banks have also been busy as residents try to withdraw their savings.

Afghan MP Farzana Kochai, whom we were speaking to earlier, describes the scene: "I'm in my house and looking at the people who are just trying to run."

She continues:"I don't know where they're trying to go, even in the streets and from their houses, their bags they are carrying... and all these things. It's heartbreaking, you know."

Earlier, Pakistan said it was closing the Torkham border crossing with Afghanistan after the militants seized the Afghan side of the border, according to reports.

This leaves Kabul International Airport as the only way out of the country.

"Some people have left their keys in the car and have started walking to the airport," one resident told Reuters.

Taking UK and US support out of Afghanistan was "grossly and unbelievable irresponsible", the former UK international development secretary has told the BBC.

The UK and the US have been providing air support to Afghan forces fighting the Taliban - now that line of defence is being removed.

Those aircraft were "a keystone" to their defence and removing them meant "nothing could be held together", Rory Stewart said.

"It's very difficult for an army like the Afghan army to fight without any air support," he said.

We don't do anything of that sort. Get your facts checked. You think Pakistan's problems are India's creation. Let see how well Pakistan does here after.
I am sure Pakistan will do very well.
Maybe you should start celebrating 15th of August as the day you lost your 20 years of hard work in one stroke.
Such an competent people you are.

Back
Top Bottom