What's new

Afghan Taliban hates Pakistan?

How it's a foolish trolling for you? Stop attacking others. if you can't answer properly stop responding.

You started with Afghan Taliban hates Pakistan like TTP and than started equating TTP with 28 million Pashtuns of Pakistan and still you are acting innocent.

You started with Afghan Taliban hates Pakistan like TTP and than started equating TTP with 28 million Pashtuns of Pakistan and still you are acting innocent.

So? Is that video made by me? Aren't they true? I didn't know that Afghan Talibans also hates Pakistan until i come across this video. When i tried to know more about TTP's, i came to know it's formed by Phustuns and they make 28millions in Pakistani populations.

Anything is wrong in it? If you say and prove, i will delete my post.

So? Is that video made by me? Aren't they true? I didn't know that Afghan Talibans also hates Pakistan until i come across this video. When i tried to know more about TTP's, i came to know it's formed by Phustuns and they make 28millions in Pakistani populations.

Anything is wrong in it? If you say and prove, i will delete my post.

TTP is formed by terrorists & extremists, and there are Punjabi & Uzbek terrorists as well under this umbrella organization, Why you are bringing 28 million Pakistanis into this? If i post a video of Khalistanis here and start equating 27 million Sikhs hate India & support them because Khalistan movement is formed by Sikhs than how you will feel?

TTP is formed by terrorists & extremists, and there are Punjabi & Uzbek terrorists as well under this umbrella organization, Why you are bringing 28 million Pakistanis into this? If i post a video of Khalistanis here and start equating 27 million Sikhs hate India & support them because Khalistan movement is formed by Sikhs than how you will feel?

Did you read my post properly? Go ahead and read. I never said all 28 millions support TTP.Anyway, thanks for your explanation, i appreciate it.

BTW, Khalistan movement was there once upon a time just to get a separate nation, they never tried or ask entire India to become Sikhs or follow Sikhism. Where as Talibans are already proved in Afghan, their aim is get hold of entire country not a freedom from the country. Got it?

Last edited:
Question should be who they dont hate other than themselves..?

Is Population of TTP formed by Phustun community 28 millions in Pakistan? I am not saying all Phustuns supports TTP, but TTP is formed by Phustuns. Is it correct statement? Trying to understand more on TTP and their background.

yes , not all pathans are taliban but All talibans are pathans

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom