What's new

Afghan Taliban hates Pakistan?

While we ruling northern alliance, send daily love letters to Pakistan....
If any one look at today's Afghanistan, its demography is so changed that it doesn't look like a country once ruled by Pashtoon.

Last edited:
What nonsense is that? I am Punjabi who is living with four pastuns from last 6 years and i would say i went along with them very well and never ever felt that they have any negativity towards me or Punjabi. It vary person to person. I even manged to make many freinds in tribal ares landi kotal . If some pashtuns looked down punjabi then we also have few Punjabi who mock and make fun of pashtun as well. You are outsider so dont speak about something you have no clue about. Its politicians who play ethnic card to divide people otherwise all Pakistani muslim can get along well

@Raja.Pakistani is right.

It is South Indians and other Dark skinned folks they are completely racist against.

:D

Pakistan is in a tricky situation. Pakistanis feel that they have done so much for Afghanistan and Afghans feel that Pakistan has done too much.

Once NATO withdraws, the real game will start.

On this side of Durand line Pashtuns voted in the favour of Jinnah and Pakistan in 1947 referendum. The Pashtun Nationalist 'Khudai Khidmatgars' of Abdul Ghaffar Khan had asked for an option of Free Pukhtunistan which was not allowed to them by the British; so, they boycotted the election. Regardless of that more than half of the electorate voted in the favour of Pakistan.

Those communal Pashtun Groups of the past and present only want power and they know that a future with Afghanistan is not as great as with Pakistan. Even if they were so enamored of their Afghan brothers they could at least have asked the British colonialists not for the option of a Free Pakhtunistan but an option of alliance with Afghanistan.

As for Afghans and Talibans, I would say they are a community under seige for so long that it is natural for them to beome bitter. This is also normal of human nature to look away at their own mistakes and blame the other.

Taliban may be against Pakistani state - the reason may be that Pakistan provided NATO access to their territory while forgetting that it they themselves who denied when they were asked for handing over the OBL.
or
Even before that they were supposed to co-operate with Unocal & Delta Oil representatives who wanted to bring 'foreign investment' to Afghansitan'.

Not all Talibans can be against Pakistan. the other day I heard Gen. Hameed Gul on TV saying that Haqqani Network is as patriotic Pakistani as they are Afghans. Similarly, right before the invasion of Afghnistan - with US co-operation - Pakistani security forces had a massive airlift of their allies from Afghanistan - that event is commonly referred to 'Airlift of the Evil'.

I am certain, not all five fingers are alike.

Wrong perception.

1100834306-1.jpg

@Spring Onion @TaimiKhan @farhan_9909 @ghilzai @Hyperion @Khan_patriot

Is our Indian 'friend' accurate here?

Trying to distant from Zardari? :disagree:
Soon you will also disown, more infamous like former 'Indus water commissioner' Jamat Ali Shah, former religious minister Hamid Saeed Kazmi, former Prime minister Yousaf Reza Gilani.... still it doesn't mean all Shitte are like Zardari.... until proven guilty.

@Raja.Pakistani is right.

It is South Indians and other Dark skinned folks they are completely racist against.

:D
No i am against gross generalization :D

well i never had any bad experience with south Indians. They were quiet cool and mature guys to have conversation with and Its insulting for us if you think we hate all south Indians because they are dark and we just see the colour of person and develop like/dislike for them

No i am against gross generalization :D

well i never had any bad experience with south Indians. They were quiet cool and mature guys to have conversation with and Its insulting for us if you think we hate all south Indians because they are dark and we just see the colour of person and develop like/dislike for them

LOL, it was an attempt at humor.

Because I am generalising Punjabis you see, so it is ironic.

Get my joke dammit :mad:

Trying to distant from Zardari? :disagree:
Soon you will also disown, more infamous like former 'Indus water commissioner' Jamat Ali Shah, former religious minister Hamid Saeed Kazmi, former Prime minister Yousaf Reza Gilani.... still it doesn't mean all Shitte are like Zardari.... until proven guilty.

I have no cure for madness.

couple of questions guys, I read that after the soviets left, Afghans attacked Pakistan in an attempt to free puktoon areas.

Were the Afghans who attacked taliban, NA or pustoons? and who defended against them - taliban or local tribals?

and,

Is there any difference between pushtoons and paktoons?

I have no cure for madness.

i just listed some shittes from Zardari rule, who sold Pakistan.
It is all coming from facts and its all over the media, there are trials in Pakistani courts against the infamous acts of those people, nothing from my side.

While, i can label you same as you labelled me for telling Zardari is no shitte.

Thanks, interesting.

South Desi

There is no need to post such articles and such poisonous subject lines

if you ever knew what they did to Afghanistani Hindus and other minorities.

Thank you

couple of questions guys, I read that after the soviets left, Afghans attacked Pakistan in an attempt to free puktoon areas.

Now you sound more and more like the

Do you have indian (hindu) friends?.

Use your brains please.

Pakistan is in a tricky situation. Pakistanis feel that they have done so much for Afghanistan and Afghans feel that Pakistan has done too much.

Once NATO withdraws, the real game will start.

you want to call blood and hand chopping and stoning as game?

That's pathtic life view.

dare I say

Traditionally, Pashtuns have looked down upon the Punjabi's.. After 1947, for the first time in history, Punjabis have come to dominate over Pashtuns, and Pashtuns resent this very much..
All Afghans hate it when Pakistan treats Afghanistan as its own private backyard.

So did Biharis who looked down at Keralites.

Or Mahrashtrans $hitting on Biharis

is that something to be trolled about ?

Wrong perception.

1100834306-1.jpg

@Spring Onion @TaimiKhan @farhan_9909 @ghilzai @Hyperion @Khan_patriot

Is our Indian 'friend' accurate here?

pardon my French.

Ethnic provincial $hit happens everywhere.

I have seen it with my own eyes the same cr@p all over India.

Does that mean we need to shovel that $hit in every thread.

Just wondering.

One more interesting point i have learned today, Zardari and Bhuttos are from Shia community.

Guys, my knowledge is limited on History and leaning now. Don't Troll this thread.

Shia Islam in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please avoid turning this into Shia-Sunni $hit fest.

Thank you

Last edited:
Is Durand Line is completely filled with Hills all the way?

It follows mostly the natural feature of mountain range called Indo-Kash (border with Sindh valley)

Kash means border in persian.
INdo - short for Sindh valley's river Indus

Hope this answers the question

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom