What's new

Afghan refugees protesting for citizenship in India

They usually do its only those with literally no documents and no proof of when they entered the country who cant get citizenship. Still people in that situation could usually bribe their way through the process, I dont think its much different today.

2nd generation of Afghans and 3rd generations of Bengalis living in Pakistan should be granted Citizenship. Pakistani government should recognize this problem and find a clear solution for it. There needs to be a methodical, gradual, strict and step wise registration and integration process.

IMHO, government should start the process by allowing online applications for the citizenship process.
  • Online application, submit birth certification for applicant (and parents), college, university degree, Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or any paper work from schools for background check process, assets/property paper work.
  • Application review process and background check, criminal checks.
  • Interview process (pass and fail), specially trained people need to conduct the interviews.
  • Issue Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) and 5 years permanent residence card (PRC) and should be given domicile for smaller cities.
  • During the 5 years with PRC, if they are not involve in any criminal activity and they are part of TAXNET, they can apply for citizenship.
  • Citizenship oath ceremony

1611594848169.png

Last edited:
What she and her fellows want basically is for India to officially extradite them so they can look for 1st world countries for asylum, they are treating India as a transit state

Interesting analysis. It could work, if they claim the first country they tried has rejected them.

What the heck are they doing in India? They are not the responsibility of Indians. They are not Hindus nor Indians. They didn't build anything in India. Every beggar wants something for nothing.

2nd generation of Afghans and 3rd generations of Bengalis living in Pakistan should be granted Citizenship. Pakistani government should recognize this problem and find a clear solution for it. There needs to be a methodical, gradual, strict and step wise registration and integration process.

IMHO, government should start the process by allowing online applications for the citizenship process.
  • Online application, submit birth certification for applicant (and parents), college, university degree, Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or any paper work from schools for background check process, assets/property paper work.
  • Interview process (pass and fail), specially trained people need to conduct the interviews.
  • Issue Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) and 5 years permanent residence card (PRC) and should be given domicile for smaller cities.
  • During the 5 years with PRC, if they are not involve in any criminal activity and they are part of TAXNET, they can apply for citizenship.

View attachment 710424

The best option for the government is to hope peace comes to Afghanistan so that refugees can go back, and build a life there.

Considering many are born in Pakistan and it is the only country they know, permanent residence would be the most Pakistani citizens would probably be ok with allowing. But citizenship would only work if both countries merged, which doesn’t seem to be under consideration by anyone.

Once peace is achieved, free movement of peoples should be I only allowed to support economic development of both countries.

This is a tough issue, considering there are people 41 and younger (since the Soviet invasion) that know no other country but Pakistan as their home.

• Citizenship oath ceremony

View attachment 710424

Regarding the Bengalis, and there are also lot of Rohingya in Pakistan, regarding those two groups, I agree, we should give them citizenship as per your suggestion.

But, not at any price for the Afghans, I used to have lots of love for this nation, but their constant vile hate towards Pakistan, even after 40+ years of looking after them, has changed my mind. Now, I actually hate them.

About a year ago, Imran Khan suggested we should open the possibility of a nationality route for the Afghans, there was a massive backlash, at the time I thought why not, they are our brothers after-all. Anyway, a guy I know, friend of a friend, we were discussing it, and I made a similar suggestion as yours, he nearly bite my head off, he said they will destroy our country, eat us from the inside.

About him, he is an accountant raised in Pakistan and I think has only been in the UK around maybe 8 years or so, and he's a Pathan from KPK, very decent guy, so I was surprised at his reaction. That day, any doubt I had in my mind was gone forever.

So, for Afghans give them nationality, if you have a desire to destroy your own country.

Afghan refugees protesting for citizenship in India.
Indian Muslims may start migrating to Pakistan once she overtakes India economically.

'Who will marry me here, myself afghan girl"

What sort of title is that on thumbnail of the video by the pervi indian .
Is that an invitation to indian public to apply for bob and vagene ?

Is that all your tiny brain can comprehend? Maybe it's not your fault, maybe you ran into some bachabaz molvi during your madarasa days which affected your mental development.
i know you are burning from inside that i took note of that minor detail unlike others.
stay calm,relax dont make your blood pressure shoot.

Regarding the Bengalis, and there are also lot of Rohingya in Pakistan, regarding those two groups, I agree, we should give them citizenship as per your suggestion.

But, not at any price for the Afghans, I used to have lots of love for this nation, but their constant vile hate towards Pakistan, even after 40+ years of looking after them, has changed my mind. Now, I actually hate them.

About a year ago, Imran Khan suggested we should open the possibility of a nationality route for the Afghans, there was a massive backlash, at the time I thought why not, they are our brothers after-all. Anyway, a guy I know, friend of a friend, we were discussing it, and I made a similar suggestion as yours, he nearly bite my head off, he said they will destroy our country, eat us from the inside.

About him, he is an accountant raised in Pakistan and I think has only been in the UK around maybe 8 years or so, and he's a Pathan from KPK, very decent guy, so I was surprised at his reaction. That day, any doubt I had in my mind was gone forever.

So, for Afghans give them nationality, if you have a desire to destroy your own country.
Pakistan needs to be careful. There is a powerful underlying anti-Pakistani sentiment in Afghanistan that predates the USSR-Afghan war. Basically they cannot stomach inferior subhuman beings who used to be their subjects doing better than them. The Pak Afghan [Pakistani Pukhtoons] know them better than the rest of Pakistan as they speak the same language. Listen to them!

Does Afghanistan accept the border with Iran, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan?

Back
Top Bottom