What's new

Afghan Officials Showing Their Filthy Racist Side After Winning a Warm Up Match

Lmaooo get owned by Pakistan in Cricket for decades. Get one crumy win OMG WE CAN BEAT PAKISTAN ANY DAY.

Reminds me of the idiot Poles who celebrated decades after beating Germany in Football with just a win.

These are the fruits of musharaf slavery of west and allowing u.s to form antiPakistan govt in afghanistan

These are the fruits of musharaf slavery of west and allowing u.s to form antiPakistan govt in afghanistan

Im afraid they hated us long before that, starting from the attempt to block Pakistans entry into the United Nations back in 47. Since then hatred has been mixed with jealousy due to the growing disparity between the two countries. They dont even spare their own Pashtun "brothers" as can be seen from the Shaheen Afridi/Gul Khan comment. The vast majority of Pakistanis including myself have at some point in our life regarded Afghanistan as our brother but thanks to modern media and the rise of social media, the true nature of its people has become very evident.

Pakistan lost the match? Wtf?
This is why I hate this useless sport that's sucking funds from other sports.

Lmaooo get owned by Pakistan in Cricket for decades. Get one crumy win OMG WE CAN BEAT PAKISTAN ANY DAY.

Reminds me of the idiot Poles who celebrated decades after beating Germany in Football with just a win.
The fake Afghans of Kabul and the Indians have the same personalities. Dare I say more

If I remember correctly afganistan before the war was like a protectorate of Pakistan, but then he throw all that away. Although I dont blame him, there was a far bigger game at play. Thank God we came out successful. The current heat with Iran is more towards Pakistan then Iran. They lost Afghanistan and now are trying to open up a new front.

Where are Pakistani Afgan lovers ???????/ I just want to see their face and want to listen their thoughts...….. LOL
Say no more to Afghan refuges ,, Say no more to terrorism in Pakistan , Say no more to PTM ,, Say no more to Ethnic divide,, Say no more to Drugs in Pakistan ….

Bechaaro ny bari mushkil se koi match jeeta usi baat py over ho rahy hain .

Pakistanis, please keep your perspective. 6 tweets do not make a nation and they celebrate because they beat a major team. For many it is their ultimate fantasy to beat Pakistan even though many afghan players trained in Pakistan. Afghans who live in Pakistan have done so for many decades and do not know their own country. These people, who want the facility should be given the right of citizenship. Then mainstream them into Pakistani society and polity. They are already in the country, have freedom of movement, can open businesses etc but are treated as outsiders. Incorporating them into Pakistan formally will also elevate them and most will be loyal as most Pakhtoons are honourable people.

Wining a warm match is what really. Desperate scums.

What is racist in

"My dream of about 27 years. For us to have a cricket team and beat Pakistan in cricket. It’s such a feeling. Can’t express!"

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom