What's new

Afghan Officials Showing Their Filthy Racist Side After Winning a Warm Up Match

Dont understand this. Some pakistanis say Afghans (Pashtuns) are their brothers. Some say they dont want the Afghan (Pashtuns) refugees . Both group get good numbers of appreciation. But never see this two group has huge argument over this issue, if they love the Afghans or wanna get rid of them.
On topic: ICC seems to be fixing matches these days for their benefit. I saw matches where because of Hasina's influence BD won in Mirpur. Somedays back strong team of India drawn with Afghanistan, like true brothers. Is it really that easy to draw these days in one day games. Who can tell, these two teams here arent staging one of that game to steer controversies.

Dont understand this. Some pakistanis say Afghans (Pashtuns) are their brothers. Some say they dont want the Afghan (Pashtuns) refugees . Both group get good numbers of appreciation. But never see this two group has huge argument over this issue, if they love the Afghans or wanna get rid of them.
On topic: ICC seems to be fixing matches these days for their benefit. I saw matches where because of Hasina's influence BD won in Mirpur. Somedays back strong team of India drawn with Afghanistan, like true brothers. Is it really that easy to draw these days in one day games. Who can tell, these two teams here arent staging one of that game to steer controversies.

Afghan =/= Pashtun in afghanistan. Most of these tweets "afghan" guys are non-pashtuns of afghanistan. Only 42% population of afghanistan is pashtun, the rest 58% are not pashtuns. But 100% population of afghanistan calls itself "afghan".

I am concerned about the sharp decline of IQ levels in general Afghani population.
They tried to ban & boycott our rooh afza many times but all in vain. They called it jihad.
images (29).jpeg

After Failed jihad against rooh afza . But just one good day they beat Pakistan in practice match. They chanted Allah Akbar slogans in Kabul after this win.

Coming to the Cricket I would say keep calm and support team Pakistan till the end, this is a good balanced side and it has done it before, relax.

I was thoroughly disappointed by our fast bowling performance, our seamers and pacers have degraded, yeh kiss kisam kay ulu a gay hain koi yorker nai, koi swing nai, koi technique nai, seedhay seedhay ball phaink rahay thay yeh to ............. we would have lost this match to Kenya as well.

Religiosly all muslims are brother....but we are hugging some measures more than religion like, country, region, ethnicity etcc.. as for these thankless MFs, Afghans are the ones who ate with us, found shelter in our country, even almost all of them learnt cricket in Pakistan, still would spit sht against our country, they cannot be sincere to their brothers even let alone Pakistan. their lack of sincerity is the reason why their country is such a shithole. On a side note, they will remove sarfraz from captaincy anyways after the world cup, it would have been a lot better to remove him before the worldcup, his failures since champions trophy are soaring up with no improvements in performance as a cap

Last edited:
What can we say, they are obliged to us as we taught them how to play, trained their players, and kickstarted cricket in Afghanistan.

Before that they only played football.

I think our bowlers will leak runs in tense situation Its natural for fast bowlers to show some aggression though they should not forget their line and length and we are not complaining about what Zazia did either ..we are talking about reaction of Afghans after winning this match and how they are politicising this win

pro indian government in kabul means aggression.our fast bowlers forget how to swing the ball.i feel very sad about our situation.captain sarfaraz is also clueless.we have no idea what we are doing in england.i think pitches are also terrible.i think india will win quite easily if they provide same pitches during entire tournament.

One question.. why are the Afghans beating us in cricket?

Our govt and establishment should understabd these haramis are no good send them back ASAP and ask russkies to fullfill their old dream

Khan was never the title of Pathan. It was mangol title, and the real saves adopted it.
Now we are here distributing certificates for a title which is a symbol of slavery and was never ours to start with.

OK. Now tell that to your PM. I bet he will appreciate your anology. :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom