What's new

Afghan Officials Showing Their Filthy Racist Side After Winning a Warm Up Match

Your brothers and sisters get butchered by Afghan suicide attackers and you put on a smile like it is a joke. Remember the Peshawar school attack? It was carried out by Afghans. They came in with their hatred, knives and guns and killed our children in broad daylight.

You are a confused bunch who cannot identify your enemies. Keep putting that smile on your face.
See, Europe has thousands of Afghans, why don't they butcher European children?
The problem is with Pakistan security network, not with Afghans.

This win of Afghanistan is a blessing for Pakistan ... it proves the standard and potential of coaching at which our ex-players could train the novices. Pakistan also could be benefited from own resources rather than spending millions in foreign exchange on hiring foreign coaches.

Beintehaa positive thinking. Good good.

Waise hum bhi haar gaye.

I have read many Afghans condescendingly call Pakistanis - Dal Khors. What's wrong with having Dal though ?

Beintehaa positive thinking. Good good.

Waise hum bhi haar gaye.

In game, one wins and other losses.
Even winning streaks have an end and same with the loosing streak.
Afghanistan, Ireland, Bangladesh, Zambabwe were usually looses in the past. Now they are with experience and hardworking are formidable opponents.
Usually who plan and plays well, wins.

I have read many Afghans condescendingly call Pakistanis - Dal Khors. What's wrong with having Dal though ?
Ha ha ... may be in their minds that dal is cheaper than mutton/beef/chicken, so may be they use the term as derogatory remark.

Sorry to say but not just our PM but army chief as well are spineless. Send these haramkhor back to their shit land. Beghairata qom de tade pa khazo kaal kuchay wachom. [emoji3070][emoji3070][emoji3070][emoji3070]

Last edited:
its not their fault. we fed the snakes for so many years . they always prove to be namak haram in every field. whether its sports or politics. pakistani coach built their team in recent past and now they have a dream to beat only one team and that is pakistan. we fed their refugees for decades and they are carrying out suicide attacks inside pak for past 2 decades.
pak took the match lightly . amir bowled only 6 overs and chance was given to new bowlers at the death. even shadab bowled the 49th over but he gave away many runs. as fas as shahen afridi is concern he is a disaster. he loses his head very quickly and gives away so many runs.

pak simply doesnt have the guts to do whats needed. these afghanis should be thrown out of pak. they were never our brothers and they never will be.

Warm up matches are taken lightly by all teams, I'm pretty sure Pakistan will beat them badly if it were a real match.

Afghans sell their women to Indians. Literally. They smuggle them to Rapistan like cattle and sell them to Indians.

They smuggle them here, you smuggle them to China, as proven in the news lately. Not much of a difference, except that they probably earn 2-3 times more in China.

its not their fault. we fed the snakes for so many years . they always prove to be namak haram in every field. whether its sports or politics. pakistani coach built their team in recent past and now they have a dream to beat only one team and that is pakistan. we fed their refugees for decades and they are carrying out suicide attacks inside pak for past 2 decades.
pak took the match lightly . amir bowled only 6 overs and chance was given to new bowlers at the death. even shadab bowled the 49th over but he gave away many runs. as fas as shahen afridi is concern he is a disaster. he loses his head very quickly and gives away so many runs.

pak simply doesnt have the guts to do whats needed. these afghanis should be thrown out of pak. they were never our brothers and they never will be.

LOL, you didn't do them a favor by feeding a few million. It was you you created the refugee crisis in the first place- supporting the mujahideen in the 80s and then after 2001. Taking a few million refugees which you created means doing nothing at all. If I stab you and then apply a bandage to your wound, i guess you should be thankful?:lol: US is equally responsible, destroyed the country in their cold war against soviets, but at least they played a positive role after 2001, attempted to install a government and gave them tens of billions of dollars in aid.

LOL, you didn't do them a favor by feeding a few million. It was you you created the refugee crisis in the first place- supporting the mujahideen in the 80s and then after 2001. Taking a few million refugees which you created means doing nothing at all. If I stab you and then apply a bandage to your wound, i guess you should be thankful?:lol: US is equally responsible, destroyed the country in their cold war against soviets, but at least they played a positive role after 2001, attempted to install a government and gave them tens of billions of dollars in aid.
you seem to be using quality stuff. keep it up.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom