What's new

Afghan Officials Showing Their Filthy Racist Side After Winning a Warm Up Match

Afghans learnt cricket in Pakistan. They are such a thankless and ungrateful people!

But what is going in Pakistan cricket? If we have to lose to Afghanistan, we should call this team back. This is 12th game in a row we have lost. This is not acceptable. The blame falls squarely on shoulders of Sarfaraz. He is not a capable leader. This Bristol ground is where Pakistan made 340 runs last week. What happened today? This is quite embarrassing. If we cant win against Afghanistan, we should not be playing.

@Areesh bhai they were always racists we should have kicked them out long ago

i find nothing racist in these tweets. Same attitude is shown by our own side also sometime

Game is game should be taken easily. We have defeated Afghan so many times. It's no big deal.

Getting exactly what we deserve, our PM wants to get them Citizenship and their hate for Pakistan and Pakistanis will remain eternal. Sadly, our countrymen and folks sitting up in parliament are short-sighted and daft.

PM Imran sends greeting to Afghan team for beating Pakistan.

Indians at least have South Indians who are pretty decent and excellent individuals

In Afghanistan there is hardly anything good that can be taken with respect

No wonder for past many decades these guys are getting thrashed and slaughtered daily by one party or the another

Parties keep changing. Sometimes British. Sometimes Soviets. Sometimes America or NATO. Sometimes Taliban. Sometimes some else.

But one thing that has remained constant is the thrashing an beating this nation is getting

As I have always said if I had to pick between an Afghan or an Indian. I'd always go for the Indian, especially the Southies.

PM Imran sends greeting to Afghan team for beating Pakistan.

Instead he will offer Afghan students scholarships on the expense of Pakistani students.

It serves the interests of warlords in Afghanistan to drive a wedge between Afghan and pakistani people. They can stay in power longer by stoking hatred. We should see the bigger picture and be patient. Insulting afghans is exactly what they want us to do. Anyway they won't be in power much longer. We shouldn't help them for as long as they are.

Thay have a cricket team and its a sport. They were eventually going to win against us sometime. I reckon most of these guys played their cricket in Pakistan so its a positive in that sense.

Ignore kar. Afghan is a weak team so every victory will be celebrated. Especially this one against a test playing nation.

See it as how BD develop, during their early times, they celebrated crazily, they still kinda have the old habits of childishness but it'll fade away once victory becomes norm.

It's not worth a thread and war cries.

Yeh to pichai 100 saal sai invaders ko apni aurtain dai rahai hain
Few People still believe that true Islam will come from afganistan, fresh wind will come from afganistan. Mostly followers of Orya maqbool says it. I said them many times they need to come out from delusional world, instead they still praise afghanis,& says Mullah umer as visionary leader. I told them what vision? they still remain in mud houses . No progress made in 30 years. There are elements in Pakistan they will still try to defend afghanis. While imran khan about afghan refugees, he just want to give them rights & citizenship. Afghani refugees are already spread everywhere, this is impossible to arrest everyone . They are involved in crimes , robbery due to no citizenship. While this is also true they provide us cheap labor.

Last edited:
Only the first guy's tweet (his name was Stanikzai bar wazan Shaitanzai) is insulting to pakistani pashtuns. He said that it is win of "real khan" (hazratullah zazai) against a "gul khan" (shaheen afridi). I think he was trying to insult Shaheen Afridi by calling him a "gul khan". The other three tweets look to me not disrespectful to pakistan.

Last edited:
And what you expect from namak haram qaum?

shows the level of intelligence that they have
i m seriously concerned about their wellbeing
nut m relaxed too cos tweets came from known pakistan haters
we should just enjoy there monkey dance
there rear is on fire afghan taliban r taking care of them just fine

Let them enjoy its always good to see enemy face before actual battle dont tell them WC not even started yet
shows the level of intelligence that they have
i m seriously concerned about their wellbeing
nut m relaxed too cos tweets came from known pakistan haters
we should just enjoy there monkey dance
there rear is on fire afghan taliban r taking care of them just fine

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom