What's new

Afghan National Army hostile to Pakistan: Report

Actually we can easily take Punjab through lashkar-kashi if the entire factor of pakistan army is excluded from the scenario. Unlike punjabis we pashtuns are homogeneous with uniform tribal organization and system. We are democratic society since thousands of years and believe me or not, we pashtuns can come to a single decision like waging war on punjab :azn: if entire set up of jirga exist....Currently we have two levels of jirga operating in our society, the third and most important is missing in Pakistan. There are three level of jirga.
1- Maraka : a loca jirga taking decisions at the village level
2- Qaumi jirga : it takes decision at tribal level
3- Loya jirga : it takes decision at national level (it only exists in Afghanistan)
So dont imagine any punjabi vs pashtun scenario as punjab is totally vulnerable to lashkar-kashi from us if we ignore Pak army factor:victory: . We pashtuns have never relied on kings, nawabs, sardars, chaudris and have survived against all invaders with our pakhtunwali and our tribal set up was strong that our single tribes were able to capture countries e.g hotakis seized iran, lodhis seized hindostan.....
And never underestimate tribal lashkars, they are highly organized and efficient, infact in all anglo-afghan wars afghans kings relied on the help of tribal lashkars compared to their own official afghan army.
P.S: I am saying all this in light mode.

@Sabawoon_Noorzai
@Armstrong, @Hyperion, @Andromache, @haviZsultan, @Sher Malang, @Abu Zolfiqar

Incessant provocation, trolling and efforts to spark an ethnic war on PDF ongoing, as individuals too closely allied with Afghanistan/India MQM/Afghan-lovers continue their tireless campaign to make a nation where they are the only ethnic group present, if not that then carve out a little pathetic fiefdom of their own... we aren't a nation but wehshee hywanat.
@Armstrong I thought you said you were disengaged from race... :what:
Why are you getting provoked? Reality check... anyone who goes around with a Luffy-like attitude in our beloved Pakhtunkhwa will be smacked on the butt. Why are you inventing idiotic scenarios which only Luffy enjoys. Recently a . Forget this... man why u have to defend Punjabi... bhar mein gaya. If Punjabis are going to start feeling insecure now things are going to get worse.

So easy to pull you into a debate on ethnicity and worst-case scenarios even a retard wouldn't give a **** about. Pakistan is here to stay and it is our country... the nation of asli ghayur Pakistani Pashtuns unlike those ghulams of northerners.

I have wasted the entire day yesterday speaking to Luffy's ideological cousins from the MQM one of whom actually had the balls to say in front of me Pakistan's creation was a mistake just because his ideological father or to be more precise, his Prophet Altaf Hussain said it. I don't have time to deal with Luffy's inherent stupidity and his ability to see everything as a race issue.... other than for some reason being attached to that land of Farsiwans for whom Pashtun women from Afghanistan are dancing.

Brings me to another issue... instead of giving any person the chance to become an tribal elder... why not legalize the Panchayat and Jirga system? Maybe even have an academy from where these guys can train in the arts of administering the village? These are debates I would personally like to have with fellow Pashtuns... but the only people who talk about them.... albeit with their ever-existent curtain of chauvinism and bigotry are Luffy who I thought had changed. :disagree:

Man stop your blabbering you wanabe Pashtun. I don't take wanabis serious.

Lol. A Dari speaker is telling others who they are. Despite spending half your time insulting each other you guys are so merged with each other

Tell me how many farsiwan you have in your family? I met a girl with Tajik father and Pashtun mother... knew not a word of Pashto. Your daughters are all going to either be working for US India or Tajiks Uzbeks Hazaras. Don't try to preach to people what they can do... if you go by the bani israel theory all Pashtuns were once israelis. Ethnicity changes when people settled in different geographic boundaries. Your parents can tell you about this better if you ask them why you have to speak Dari just to make nice to the Farsiwan who dominate you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me how many farsiwan you have in your family? I met a girl with Tajik father and Pashtun mother... knew not a word of Pashto. Your daughters are all going to either be working for US India or Tajiks Uzbeks Hazaras. Don't try to preach to people what they can do... if you go by the bani israel theory all Pashtuns were once israelis. Ethnicity changes when people settled in different geographic boundaries. Your parents can tell you about this better if you ask them why you have to speak Dari just to make nice to the Farsiwan who dominate you.

You are reported! go get some life and don't waste time here try to find your real father, Pashtun don't adopt jackals!

Actually we can easily take Punjab through lashkar-kashi if the entire factor of pakistan army is excluded from the scenario. Unlike punjabis we pashtuns are homogeneous with uniform tribal organization and system. We are democratic society since thousands of years and believe me or not, we pashtuns can come to a single decision like waging war on punjab :azn: if entire set up of jirga exist....Currently we have two levels of jirga operating in our society, the third and most important is missing in Pakistan. There are three level of jirga.
1- Maraka : a loca jirga taking decisions at the village level
2- Qaumi jirga : it takes decision at tribal level
3- Loya jirga : it takes decision at national level (it only exists in Afghanistan)
So dont imagine any punjabi vs pashtun scenario as punjab is totally vulnerable to lashkar-kashi from us if we ignore Pak army factor:victory: . We pashtuns have never relied on kings, nawabs, sardars, chaudris and have survived against all invaders with our pakhtunwali and our tribal set up was strong that our single tribes were able to capture countries e.g hotakis seized iran, lodhis seized hindostan.....
And never underestimate tribal lashkars, they are highly organized and efficient, infact in all anglo-afghan wars afghans kings relied on the help of tribal lashkars compared to their own official afghan army.
P.S: I am saying all this in light mode.

After seeing this would it be possible to even imagine a Loya Jirga for Pakistani Pashtuns in Pakistan? :

550758_10151333102533430_1091811330_n.jpg

Some basic rights are not given to them let alone a Loya Jirga!

I agree with you, Pashtuns hold a critical nerve of Pakistan and it's not in their favor that Pashtuns go solo on their decisions and statehood; trible lashkars among Pashtuns will remain forever even when Pakistani army was shelling Kunar and Nangrahar Afghan Pashtuns called jihad on Pakistan but our corrupt government meddled! tribles are born fighters.
@haviZsultan there is 100 times more ghairat and manhood in Uzbeks, Hazaras and Tajiks than a mohajir like you... confront them if you want to others see your corpse dancing in fire!

@haviZsultan @Monkey D Luffy : It was all said in jest between myself & @Hyperion, we didn't mean anything by it ! :blink:

Why do you guys pull yours knickers in a twist on the slightest of comments ! :hitwall:

No man, I know you were joking but the thing is this is what these MQM and Afghanistan-lovers actually want. Basically when they are calling you a black punjabi chimp, a low-caste indic, a terrorist pathan, a fish eating Sindhi its an attempt to draw a response from us. If we stay cool, analyze history and have knowledge to argue back, half the problems disappear and we can challenge them.

The gratification these people feel when they act like racists and when someone from another ethnic group starts attacking their ethnic group, entertaining their ideas and giving their childish theories and separative tendencies attention, cannot be measured in mere words, Armstrong.

Don't entertain these scenarios and look at it in the us vs them manner. No one reads my long posts... but if you see that MQM thug @Karachiite's rubbish post you will see that all they want is basically a world where they can peddle the rubbish that they have been wronged and they are oppressed. Where can it lead? That thug openly said that making Pakistan was a mistake to defend terror chief Altaf. These are the guys whose fathers left everything and they are saying that Pakistan's formation is a mistake. I don't know why people don't even consider this a problem... they say I am paranoid.

I said @Hyperion was emotional a long time ago when Luffy (you can't trust him, yes but...) told me that he had insulted Muhajirs. Now if you look at my posts you will notice despite having a family that fancies itself Muhajir I virtually despise them for how they behaved after partition. Even the biggest MQM bashers are asking me questions like why you need to insult Muhajirs. The answer is I can because I am by birth a Muhajir despite being dead serious about integrating 200% as a Pashtun. If a non-muhajir in response to their racist posts insults them or starts defending his ethnic group... believe me its all they wanted. They want an ethnic war in this country and we cannot give these monkeys that pleasure.

The best people to deal with these things are people from the ethnic group being discussed. They can shut the mouths of @Sher Malang's and in moments... and I wish as hell @Monkey D Luffy someday understands and joins me in this but I don't understand what he sees in these people across the border he doesn't find in his own countrymen, even if he considers me low caste indic or Muhajir or whatever. Its sad, its pathetic and extremely painful seeing people like this... but there is a way to deal with an ethnic bigot which very few Pakistanis understand because we are not disengaged from race.

And Armstrong the ethnic issue is not a jest or a joke. In 71 we lost half our country because of it... now you have terror chief's speech calling for it again. If we don't take it as a serious issue I don't know when we will.

@haviZsultan @Monkey D Luffy : It was all said in jest between myself & @Hyperion, we didn't mean anything by it ! :blink:

Why do you guys pull yours knickers in a twist on the slightest of comments ! :hitwall:

I knew it was in the jest between you and hyperion, though i did'nt respond in humour, i said all that in very light and "khoshgawar" tone. I mean how can we imagine lashkar-kashi of punjab in 21st century and moreover pashtun-punjabi relations are friendly. It was just my theory, not intended in serious and harsh manner. But havi ne as usual baat ka batangarr bana dia.

Yeah, exactly! I mean why is everyone getting their panties in a twist. :cheers:

I'll be the emperor of the North, and you'd be my little biaach in South! :D

Btw, @haviZsultan stop declaring me emotional. I am a total nut-case. All intelligent people are. :girl_wacko:

@haviZsultan : Oh it is a very serious issue but I'd answer you in the same manner I answered you a few days ago :

I stopped convincing people after the first few months on PDF ! I'd rummage through my personal collection of books on Pakistan & the many issues facing us or go to my local library to get to the bottom of this & come up with what could be dubbed as 'appropriate evidence' to support my position but I stopped doing that.

Do you know why ? Because it wouldn't work ! Because an entire afternoon wasted away explaining a point with meticulous detail & providing the facts, figures, quotes & opinions to support it, just isn't worth it when the very next day another guy comes barging in sprouting the same conditioned & unsubstantiated rhetoric with such nonchalance that you either feel like pulling your hair out or punching the computer screen in anger.

Do you think when I read most of these forum posts, many a blog & countless articles written in the mainstream media or even the talk of our so-called intellectuals, that it doesn't make me the least bit anxious to point out the fallacy in whatever they are arguing & the way in which they'd take another's word as gospel without investigation, without deliberation & most certainly without insight into the dynamics of what is being talked about !

What do I do then ? Write up a counter-argument that parallels a novella as is required of any self-respecting critique which is both extensively evidence-backed & intensively insightful; who is going to read that ? No one ! Writing a beat-up article which takes more than half of the things asserted within it for granted without providing a shred of evidence or a sorry excuse for an evidence at best, is very..very easy. And it is exactly these sort of articles that most readership skims through & nods their head in agreement & thinks themselves enlightened enough to talk about it with an authority that even a seasoned academic would shy away from.

Our lack of a counter-narrative is indeed troubling & I would very much wish it if there is a dedicated department within the Pakistani Bureaucracy as well as within the Pakistan Armed Forces which understands that 'presentation' & 'perception' counts for everything, that it doesn't matter in the least bit as to whether you were in the 'right' or not if it isn't 'perceived' & 'presented' as such. That you would loose the proverbial war before the first bullet even leaves the barrel of your gun unless you've changed popular perception to be in your favor.

But I am tired..very tried of it all ! So I'd much rather jest & joke then 'set the record straight' !

I knew it was in the jest between you and hyperion, though i did'nt respond in humour, i said all that in very light and "khoshgawar" tone. I mean how can we imagine lashkar-kashi of punjab in 21st century and moreover pashtun-punjabi relations are friendly. It was just my theory, not intended in serious and harsh manner. But havi ne as usual baat ka batangarr bana dia.

Tujhee touu mein Punjab ke border pe hiii roookk luuun ga ! :D

Tuuu eik Alluu waleii Parathaii aur Podinaaa Raitaa kiii maaar haii ! :rofl:

Yeah, exactly! I mean why is everyone getting their panties in a twist. :cheers:

I'll be the emperor of the North, and you'd be my little biaach in South! :D

Btw, @haviZsultan stop declaring me emotional. I am a total nut-case. All intelligent people are. :girl_wacko:

That is possible ! :blink:

And I haven't much in the way of gold or precious gems to pay the annual tribute you're going to levy on me ! :undecided:

How about I give you access to my personal Harem instead packed with the finest Ooolaaalaaas from across the world ? :D

Heck I'd even throw in @Sher Malang as well as your official belly dancer, shes a beauty ! :kiss3:

I have also reported him, this cheap physco thinks he can cross limits just because he is on a pakistani forum.

He goes very low to a point that he don't have anything to backup his arguments and starts insulting an ethnicity what if there were Tajik, Hazara or Uzbek in this forum? in the case of destruction of Afghanistan all ethnicity had a fare share but those days are gone! Afghans are living closer than ever only some high level idiots are up for ethnically division in Afghanistan for their own benefits, in my office there are 6 Pashtuns 2 Tajiks, 1 Hazara and 2 Uzbeks we all are working along each other! you can find thousands of such examples all over Afghanistan today not just colleagues but with family bonds.

Back
Top Bottom