What's new

Afghan - Iran clashes over Water Rights

Pakistan and Iran should work together to balkanize Afghanistan.

Yes.

Enough of these pedophiles

brides.650.3.jpg

Nuance ... Taliban are hiding casualties but direct confrontation is not the Iranian style of waging wars either. Those who know us will understand if we see them as a credible threat we will deal with them in time, in a way that will be more damaging than what few missiles or a bombs can do. There was once a country called Iraq that attacked us ...

Afghanistan need a leader like Ahmad Shah Massoud that cares about education of his peoples more than fighting

He was a dog and equally if not more islamist as the Taliban. He just branded himself as westernized to fool people in the west like you. Women were not allowed outside in his areas.

I don’t see the TTA having the capacity to logistically sustain any long term offensives, they will have their rears handed to them in short order. A conventional war is a totally different ballgame.

Two revolting rogue states

I think it's time for Iran to annex a bit of Afghanistan...

Exactly bro!

So far,Iranians were never able to defeat afghans in war.Few wars won by Persians did not led to Persian rule in Afghanistan.In fact,one of afghan tribe actually controlled persia at some time , don’t mistake Pashtuns for Greeks surrender to turkey for hundreds of years

Hmmmmm 2 evils fighting one another off?

I will enjoy my popcorn. Pak should go after BLA/TTP while they are at it

Two revolting rogue states

So far,Iranians were never able to defeat afghans in war.Few wars won by Persians did not led to Persian rule in Afghanistan.In fact,one of afghan tribe actually controlled persia at some time , don’t mistake Pashtuns for Greeks surrender to turkey for hundreds of years

Agreed. If I recall correctly Pashtun tribes took tehran for a few hundred years at one point? Afghanistan is historically iranian lands that refused to convert to Shiaism and rebelled to create their own sunni majority country. Shias have never been able to take afghanistan back but the sunnis did take iran

Wow,what an educated comment. Thank you professor.

What about subcontinent surrender to a few British for hundreds of years? Awww it sucks,doesn't it? Naughty,naughty boy!

Most of Indian sub-continent was full of people Ike Rishi Sunak , and Suella Braveman waiting to pls the English coming over . What was your Greece excuse ?

why can't the Iranian sort this out peaceful way through dialogue, they used our water for free from last 4 decade, and now it's over, instead of table talk, they threatened us with war and started border clashes, and now they are crying.

Well I will support my afghan brothers if it comes down to a conflict against Iran.

Afghanistan has been thru so much war/conflict. The rabid iranian dog threatens all its smaller neighbors whether iraq, azerbaijan, or afghanistan and needs to be put in its place.

Most of Indian sub-continent was full of people Ike Rishi Sunak , and Suella Braveman waiting to pls the English coming over . What was your Greece excuse ?
That we were weakened by the Crusaders and Venetians,then civil war. And in the end,a rising empire took over our last States slowly.

So,don't give me the Afghan hero stuff. Unless you're a fanboy and wanna see the Iranians lose. Which would is illogical,because the Taliban cause problems to Pakistan as well.

Fake news

Taliban are hiding casualties. Some Twitter accounts are showing videos from yesterday's initial hours of the clash to come across as some great victors. They got mortared out laterwards. These pedophiles will be handed their asses back to them in time. We are masters of war of attrition and they will run out of the American-handed cash in a few months. Iran is the only supply route they have for fuel and food. They are the scumbags of the Iranic Plateau.

By the way it is amusing to me seeing some pakistanis supporting them while they have killed Pakistani soldiers and civilians in bulk since their return to Kabul two years back. This is strange behaviour considering that talibans openly talk about annexing pakistani lands.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan%E2%80%93Pakistan_border_skirmishes#Skirmishes_under_Taliban_rule

Pakistan and Iran should join hands to massacre these child rapists.

Back
Top Bottom