What's new

Afghan - Iran clashes over Water Rights

Don't qoute me any further. I have spoken my peace and you are just fishing but won't allow it on my behalf

I hope that these clashes will grow further in the near future. I see opportunity here. Seriously both parties are enemies of Pakistan. A change of Government in Iran is beneficial for Pakistan. Iran should also pay for what it's doing in Pakistani Baluchistan. Taliban will be dealt with more power and more sanctions if they continue to fight Iran. A win win for CIA, Mossad and Pakistan. Let them fight. We should also fire few dozen missiles on Taliban and Iran.

lol! seriously? people really think iran can do that? it hasnt fought a major war in years, and all the fighting in iraq and syria has been done foreign militias. iran will fare worse than pakistan in the early years of WoT.
They will mobilise Shia of Afghanistan against Tali. Problem solved

Fake news

Taliban are hiding casualties. Some Twitter accounts are showing videos from yesterday's initial hours of the clash to come across as some great victors. They got mortared out laterwards. These pedophiles will be handed their asses back to them in time. We are masters of war of attrition and they will run out of the American-handed cash in a few months. Iran is the only supply route they have for fuel and food. They are the scumbags of the Iranic Plateau.

By the way it is amusing to me seeing some pakistanis supporting them while they have killed Pakistani soldiers and civilians in bulk since their return to Kabul two years back. This is strange behaviour considering that talibans openly talk about annexing pakistani lands.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan%E2%80%93Pakistan_border_skirmishes#Skirmishes_under_Taliban_rule

Pakistan and Iran should join hands to massacre these child rapists.
Well witness both kill each other is pleasing for some in Pakistan. For far too long iran has harboured hostile militants who have killed many Pakistanis.

Gentlemen, it was a small border clash. Nothing major, both countries are at the negotiation table regarding water. There is a treaty, however, due to draught we cannot supply the agreed cubic meters.

Iran's leadership should refrain from making empty threats against other states. We are not scared of them and willing to engage. Iran has its hands tied. It cannot commit to Afghanistan as Israel would attack them instantly.

Relations with Iran and Pakistan must improve. Nobody gains from threats and conflict in the region.

Why are members fighting each other and making false claims as well as injecting conspiracy theories? Cannot have sensible conversations?

Discuss a theme with Facts and Figures.
Well said. PDF has become Hum TV lately. Nothing like adding a little bit of shaan chaat masala to a discussion.

They will mobilise Shia of Afghanistan against Tali. Problem solved

Those shias would be made Sunni overnight by the Taliban if they act against the state.

Shias were erased from North of Afghanistan the first time they made mutiny against Taliban in the 90s.

This is not Syria or Lebanon, were Iran can play games. This is Afghanistan. Even a threat is answered with an attack.

Last edited:
These are YOUR assumptions.

You can have your opinion,but when you say such bullshit like that about me,you're slandering me.

If I use the same logic,I can say you're a pajeet fake Indian who's here on the forum with his friend or relative Titanium to start fights and make Pakistan look bad.

You might as well be an Afghan yourself. With a fake Pakistani identity.

Heck,you might be a ladyboy from Malaysia who fancies Pashtuns.

See? That's your logic. You come up with nonsense in your head,no proof at all and you just write assumptions.
instead of constant personal attacks and hateful rhetoric to respond to the allegations answer to his claims. battlion25 keep exposing his Greek deception.

Last edited:
instead of answering the claims he made the continuously use personal attack and rhetoric. battlion25 keep exposing the paradox manipulative Greek nuts ❤️
What the heck are you even talking about,you troll account?

You are a hypocrite and no Pakistani would fall for this fool just ask the Turkish members. You don't care about Pakistan and why does it matter which direction Pakistan takes.

If you were worried about Radicalism spreading you would be worried about India because right now in the world there is only one radical elements and that is RSS in India the only entity that is radical today exists on Indian soil..

Some say the Mullah regime is or IEA but the truth is that both states aren't and open to visitors and there is law and order on the streets but not in India.. Worry about that for once
Bro this member isn’t that bad. He talks sanely just from what I observed. I think you two are arguing over the same solution/thing

When there are droughts and no water for AFG, where do Iranians expect them to produce water? It was very foolish of Iranian Gov this week issuing threats to Kabul this whole stupidity incident is Irans own making

Why are members fighting each other and making false claims as well as injecting conspiracy theories? Cannot have sensible conversations?

Discuss a theme with Facts and Figures.
Well you have Battlion25 here,making up things and lying about me. In his mind,I hate ...I don't know,Muslims? Pakistanis? Iranians,Afghans,Pakistanis and Indians? Everyone in Asia? No idea.

How is Qasem Soleimani doing?

Those shias would be made Sunni overnight by the Taliban if they act against the state.

Shias were erased from North of Afghanistan the first time they made mutiny against Taliban in the 90s.

This is not Syria or Lebanon, were Iran can play games. This is Afghanistan. Even a threat is answered with an attack.

This isn’t your fathers Talibans. They have Shia members too and if you think the Shias will sit around for unwashed cavemen fu*kery, they’ll manhandle you. The finest infantry units in the Middle East belongs to a Shia group. The group that kicked the Israeli *** twice and then gelded the wahhabi Takfiri Daesh fucks in Syria and Lebanon.

They handled Uncle Sam in Iraq and tore the Saudis and UAE a new one in Yemen.

I’d thread carefully. You’re not dealing with lazy Pakistani here.

Back
Top Bottom