What's new

Afghan - Iran clashes over Water Rights

Not surprsingly Iranians are anti-Afghan Taliban, because the Iranian government are Shias.

Guys please avoid this twitter account. He’s sharing fake news
C9F2F17A-9340-4CCB-85C4-C66C6A18610D.jpeg

He shared a photo from May 2022 and claimed it was from this week.

Thanks.

First Afghans attacked Pakistan and had their arse whipped, now they are trying with Iran.

Iranians and Afghans are eternal brothers

There is nothing wrong with two nations

Millions of them already live in Iran

Both of us have the same culture history and language

However Taliban is an evil entity which is created by West (just like ISIS, Al Nusra) to destroy Afghanistan and annoy it's neighbors.

For those who understand Persian language I highly recommend to watch this analysis:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you want peace in the region? Break Afghanistan into multiple nation states. It's obvious that as a civilization state Afghanistan will continue to remain dysfunctional and hostile.
This! Even the Afghan tweeters I follow who as effectively diaspora apart from two or three constantly fight with each other.

There is no unified voice, there is no structure and we are in 2023 and the cavemen in charge of Kabul have no plan apart from selling their mineral wealth to the lowest bidder to raise capital.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you want peace in the region? Break Afghanistan into multiple nation states. It's obvious that as a civilization state Afghanistan will continue to remain dysfunctional and hostile.

Who is gonna break Afghanistan will you send angles from the sky NATO tried and so did Soviet union.. When will people learn.. You just gotta leave the Afghans alone they don't have intentions beyond their borders. All their wars was defensive in nature and who is willing to repeat that mistake again and again.

Don't translate some irrelevant border fire by invididuals at the borders on both sides. There is no political intention from the core gov't to change borders or become hostile towards anyone. Why do people find it worthy to actully misintepret their intentions

They have Shia members too and if you think the Shias will sit around for unwashed cavemen fu*kery, they’ll manhandle you. The finest infantry units in the Middle East belongs to a Shia group. The group that kicked the Israeli *** twice and then gelded the wahhabi Takfiri Daesh fucks in Syria and Lebanon.
Mashallah

19114087_1402040636543981_8350892368248673726_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom