What's new

Afghan cadet trouble hounds Indian military academy

In Pakistan, where does one draw the line between where a professional fighting force ends and the mullahs take over?

You are elite only in your own eyes.

Really ? Are'nt you even least bit embarrassed by your cowardly Armed forces ( of which you claim to be part of). let us look at some facts:

Your Armed Forces are two to three times the size of Pakistan Armed Forces.

Your Defense Budget is Seven ( 7) times that of Pakistan Armed Forces.

And Yet you guys are scared SH**less of Pakistan Armed Forces. I would say that is a pretty ELITE FORCE that can take on an enemy two to three times its size with much better weapons because of 7 to 8 times bigger Defence Budget, would'nt you ?

You are only embarrassing yourself with all this talk and NO ACTION.

Really ? Are'nt you even least bit embarrassed by your cowardly Armed forces ( of which you claim to be part of). let us look at some facts:

And Yet you guys are scared SH**less of Pakistan Armed Forces.

Bro, what's with the gutter talk when called out and embarrassed?

Are we in kindergarten?

Leave it man. You are the mullah's whiskers.

Bit out of the loop here, but when did India begin training Afghan soldiers?

I thought that there was tension between the 2 countries??

You probably mistook Afghanistan for Pakistan my friend . India and Afghanistan have close relations .

And Yet you guys are scared SH**less of Pakistan Armed Forces. I would say that is a pretty ELITE FORCE that can take on an enemy two to three times its size with much better weapons because of 7 to 8 times bigger Defence Budget, would'nt you ?

^^^ Can't believe this guy a military product . I hope he knows there is a salient difference between 'military' and 'mujahideen' .The latter doesn't count for the former .

Bro, what's with the gutter talk when called out and embarrassed?

Are we in kindergarten?

Leave it man. You are the mullah's whiskers.

I dont see any GUTTER TALK here , just calling a SPADE a SPADE.

you guys started it.

I dont have a problem with moving on.

you guys started it.

Hehe...sure....don't blow up though. I don't think your "friends" would consider "blowing up for no particular reason" as a ticket to "martyrdom".

A gem from "pakistanisage".

The real Martyrs were the ten freedom fighters. The rest are just collateral damage. Go put this propaganda up on your own Indian forum that no one visits.How dare you put up this Garbage on PDF.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/142993-remembering-martyrs-26-11-a-3.html#ixzz1x7GYlnSW

^^^ Can't believe this guy a military product . I hope he knows there is a salient difference between 'military' and 'mujahideen' .The latter doesn't count for the former .

Frankly I don't buy it either. His language does not reflect it. There are others here like Xeric who are obviously fauj. Here I would reserve comment.

Here we call such LPs = local purchases. Those picked up from civvy street in the professional corps to bolster the ranks and make upfor officer shortfall.

Many/most make the cut after proper indoctrination (MOBC/MOJC). But sadly, some are challeneged when it comes to what we call OLQs (Officer Like Qualities).

Speaking of Humiliation of India, I think your Army brings bigger shame to India.

Were you not humiliated after the attack by militants on your Parliament.

Were you not humiliated after the MUMBAI attack. Yet your Army stayed back like a coward and did nothing.

I think Indians are known as TALKERS as they can talk up a storm. You guys keep getting slapped and humiliated and yet like shameless people keep talking and no action.

You want to speak about Humiliation ?

Actually what we did was
we created bangladesh
we defeated you back ... (insert dates here)
we were able maintain the integrity of India

Now lets see
I know a army that dreams of kashmir. the dream is still a dream
I know a army that was agressor everytime and ended up being a looser
I know a army that that is being beaten black and blue by an alien nation
I know a army that is known for supporting terrorists by multiple accounts across the globe
Ring a bell anyone.

@vsdoc.

Quick question buddy. How long did you serve as an army doctor ? Also, on a scale of 1 to 10 how hard is it to get into AFMC ? ( For my lil cousin )

you guys started it.

What did we start?

You calling the Mumbai attackers martyrs and the victims as collateral damage?

You were angry and lashing out then?

What's your excuse for not retracting with some basic decency now?

Thank god India is not part of islamofascists anymore. i can't imagine life under Taliban.

Right step by IMA. :tup:

we can't allow such pakistani behavior in future's combat forces. we stand for the good & we will protect it at any cost. :smokin:

you guys started it.

The only gutter on earth is pakistan and even your flag says u don't live there anymore. ;)

Actually what we did was
we created bangladesh
we defeated you back ... (insert dates here)
we were able maintain the integrity of India

Now lets see
I know a army that dreams of kashmir. the dream is still a dream
I know a army that was agressor everytime and ended up being a looser
I know a army that that is being beaten black and blue by an alien nation
I know a army that is known for supporting terrorists by multiple accounts across the globe
Ring a bell anyone.

The fact that you are stuck in a TIME WARP shows your weakness.

In case, you have'nt noticed a lot has happened since last 31 years.

It is really embarrassing that you guys keep getting slapped around and yet keep on talking but no action.

This is not 1971 anymore, babydoll. THAT WAS THEN, THIS IS NOW.

@vsdoc.

Quick question buddy. How long did you serve as an army doctor ? Also, on a scale of 1 to 10 how hard is it to get into AFMC ? ( For my lil cousin )

Five years.

The exam is pretty tough and something you have to get through.

The interview not so much if you're a well rounded student and not just a geek/nerd (the board wil ask you ANYTHING - my entire interview when they learned that I was a National cyclist was based on the gear mechanism of racing bikes by a snior Colonel whose son was a batch senior to me :)). The interview is pretty fun actually once you get over your fear of the big dangerous faujis all around!

The toughest part is the Physical. Its an all day affair (sometimes more if they catch something) and it is very rigorous even for us medicos.

The only thing nowadays is that not many people are opting for the Forces so there are at least 2-3 waiting lists that go through by the time they fill the 130 seats. That and the fact that the bond is some really humongous amount now (but not by capitation standards of course).

The college has changed from the 90s. The kids are proper cadets now. No motorcycles. Only cycles (unisex that too - given by the college). Lots of studies. Very little play.

Thank god India is not part of islamofascists anymore. i can't imagine life under Taliban.

Right step by IMA. :tup:

we can't allow such pakistani behavior in future's combat forces. we stand for the good & we will protect it at any cost. :smokin:

The only gutter on earth is pakistan and even your flag says u don't live there anymore. ;)

I can see the OLQ's VSDOC was bragging about.

Back
Top Bottom