What's new

Afghan cadet trouble hounds Indian military academy

Speaking of Humiliation of India, I think your Army brings bigger shame to India.

Were you not humiliated after the attack by militants on your Parliament.

Were you not humiliated after the MUMBAI attack. Yet your Army stayed back like a coward and did nothing.

I think Indians are known as TALKERS as they can talk up a storm. You guys keep getting slapped and humiliated and yet like shameless people keep talking and no action.

You want to speak about Humiliation ?

You are blaming the Army for all this? please do your research next time before posting such BS.

Thank you.

Bit out of the loop here, but when did India begin training Afghan soldiers?

I thought that there was tension between the 2 countries??

19692d1320857459-mw3-pc-release-not-sure-if-trolling-just-stupid.jpg

BD military academy will be a better place for the Afghan cadates. They train peacekeepers from all over the world. They are certainely better eqipped to understand the sensitivities of people from different backgrounds.

BIPSOT Bangladesh Institute of Peace Support Operation Training

However, I do belive that the BD Govt. did the smart thingy by turning down late Richard Holdbrooks requests.

India has a similar training institution where they train international peacekeepers. But the ANA came to earn to fight not practice their religion. The fact is the IA is tolerant of all religions but open religion has no part in a modern day proffesional army.

And your training taught you to judge based on innuendo and conjecture without the benefit of hard evidence.

With this kind of outlook, which officer like qualities are you touting ?

I'll take your word for it and ammend my post if so.

Did you ever call the Mumbai attackers martyrs?

Yes or No.

Speaking of Humiliation of India, I think your Army brings bigger shame to India.

Were you not humiliated after the attack by militants on your Parliament.

Were you not humiliated after the MUMBAI attack. Yet your Army stayed back like a coward and did nothing.

I think Indians are known as TALKERS as they can talk up a storm. You guys keep getting slapped and humiliated and yet like shameless people keep talking and no action.

You want to speak about Humiliation ?

You don't know wtf you are talking about:

our army was the one which brought glory to our nation in 1971 by getting greatest victory after WW II & forming a new nation.

our army was the one which regained the heights of Kargil

our army was the one which got India to the highest battlefield in the world - Siachin

our army is the largest voluntary army in the world

so don't talk nonsense when you don't have the facts on ur side.

speaking about humiliation of Parliament & Mumbai attack, were your political establishment not afraid of Indian army retalliation against Pakistan? so much so that they even talked about countering it with nuclear attacks on Indian cities, don't your politicians trust your military (there strength & there bravery) that whenever it come to question of war they are only saying we have nuclear weapons.......:lol:

I'll take your word for it and ammend my post if so.

Did you ever call the Mumbai attackers martyrs?

Yes or No.

Not only did I not call any terrorist martyrs, I have a very low opinion of anyone that kills innocent civilians whether they are terrorist or members of any country's armed forces.

It is cowardly act to attack SOFT TARGETS. I was trained to take out my enemy in combat and not attack civilians. Any terrorists who attack civilians only bring shame on themselves.

Assuming we are not going to hear from him.

Let me do the honors.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/142993-remembering-martyrs-26-11-a-3.html#post2325071

We must grateful that he declared the victims as collateral damage, rather than calling them infidels who deserved to die

Desiman got you dead to rights Pakistanisage.

Puts things in perspective when the old school amongst us believe that when we fight you, its army versus army - an honorable fight.

You are no officer man. Not in my book.

Epaluettes do not make an officer. And an academy is only as elite as the officers it produces.

And this is what you posted

"The real Martyrs were the ten freedom fighters. The rest are just collateral damage."

Desiman got you dead to rights Pakistanisage.

Puts things in perspective when the old school amongst us believe that when we fight you, its army versus army - an honorable fight.

You are no officer man. Not in my book.

Epaluettes do not make an officer. And an academy is only as elite as the officers it produces.

And this is what you posted

"The real Martyrs were the ten freedom fighters. The rest are just collateral damage."

your opinions mean nothing to me.

You can take anything out of context and make it appear differently. I was upset about your propaganda on PDF. Your Security personnel are no Martyrs for us.

The collateral damage were the Security forces who sat for 3 days like cowards instead of going in to take on the terrorists.

Again , I reiterate that I do not support any terrorists that kill innocent civilians.

The Afghan Army will get trained to be a professional army which delivers on strategies, not formulate strategies which has to be implemented by civilian governments.

Humiliated? Far from it, we are proud of the Indian Armed Forces. We are proud of the Indian Armed Forces which accomplished the following :

1. The largest surrender of a standing army post world war 2.
2. Forcing the Prime Minister of a country to go running to the US to stop a war.
3. For launching a blitz attack on a port city and successfully implementing an economic blockade of the main economic center.
4. For protecting a friendly country by launching operations overnight to prevent a military coup.
5. For flying planes over another country's territory to collect recon data, not once but multiple times.

Now, what of the above have you established????? Now would you like our armed forces to intervene to ensure democracy is protected in your country from regular coups. Am sure the GoI will oblige and sign an accord for the same. What say?

There is a 3 year course. Its available at the National Defense Academy, Khadakvasla, if am not mistaken.

And this is an Indian army signpost in the himalayas:

Indian_Army_Signpost__in_the_Himalayas.JPG

Muslims are allowed to pray as much as they want, praying is neither compulsory nor banned. It is their personal issue, and treated as such. What is not allowed is flaunting their religion, be it wearing crosses or writing islamic/hindu/any other verses. So that bangladeshi big mouth who is showing a few soldiers praying is completely missing the point. You will also see prayer halls with flags to represent almost every known religion. Try to match such a composite culture in your society or armed forces before having the nerve to fume at India.

I wonder what would happen to cadets who wrote hindu or biblical verses on the walls in the bangladeshi or pakistani training academies. Or even if they overtly prayed.

Christianity is spelled incorrectly :lol:

your opinions mean nothing to me.

You can take anything out of context and make it appear differently. I was upset about your propaganda on PDF. Your Security personnel are no Martyrs for us.

The collateral damage were the Security forces who sat for 3 days like cowards instead of going in to take on the terrorists.

Again , I reiterate that I do not support any terrorists that kill innocent civilians.

In Pakistan, where does one draw the line between where a professional fighting force ends and the mullahs take over?

You are elite only in your own eyes.

Christianity is spelled incorrectly :lol:

Yes man. These BRO signposts that keep us awake and amused and perked up in the highest and harshest terrain in the world is painted by the guys who built these roads and keep them running and open year around against all odds.

We don't need them to be good in English.

bro-signs.jpg

DSC_3908.JPG

SignsRoad_2.jpg

another noob trying to make some flame..beard is not forbidden in Indian army's rule....

Except for Sikhs and SF , it is.

When we were about to write our board exams, we were clearly told that if any religious connotations or symbols (like Hindu's Om or Muslims some number or Christian's cross) are found at the top of paper, will result in disqualification of the your paper. Your paper will not even be corrected.

Which school was that...we did not have any such restrictions..:D

Back
Top Bottom