What's new

Afghan cadet trouble hounds Indian military academy

Speaking of Humiliation of India, I think your Army brings bigger shame to India.

Were you not humiliated after the attack by militants on your Parliament.

Were you not humiliated after the MUMBAI attack. Yet your Army stayed back like a coward and did nothing.

I think Indians are known as TALKERS as they can talk up a storm. You guys keep getting slapped and humiliated and yet like shameless people keep talking and no action.

You want to speak about Humiliation ?

Humari Army Soote honge par... tumhare army to Soote bhi haii, Chori bhi Karte haii, Chori karne ko Bhadava Bhi dete haii , Aur Choro ko Chupate bhi haii...

Speaking of Humiliation of India, I think your Army brings bigger shame to India.

Were you not humiliated after the MUMBAI attack. Yet your Army stayed back like a coward and did nothing.

I think Indians are known as TALKERS as they can talk up a storm. You guys keep getting slapped and humiliated and yet like shameless people keep talking and no action.

Don't blame our army for that.

Unlike yours, our army marches when it is ordered to by the civilian leadership.

And you of all people should know what happens when our army marches.

Leave it. Move on.

+ I don't know why BD is getting involved saying Afghans should have gone to them- the ANA came to indian army for a reason and didn't ask BD army.

Ignorant,ignorant fool. IA plaed no part in Mumbai, internal security is not in their remit.

The point my MORONIC friend is Indian Army sat on the borders and did nothing...

So was Pakistan supposed to be humiliated?, i.e Pakistani Govt being responsible for those above attacks?

Come on, admit it, after all werent you the one who praised the Mumbai attackers and brave Jihadis? :bad:

Come on, admit it, after all werent you the one who praised the Mumbai attackers and brave Jihadis? :bad:

If so, an officer but not a gentleman.

LPs without basic OLQs at our end get quickly weeded out.

Elite academy? Sure .....

This is what happens when you try to force some alien ideology upon muslims.Indians crying for
suckularism here is really laughable. A muslim can never be secular and that goes for afghans as
well.

Suckular indian army thinks that they can force dirt into Afghan brains.:lol: You are welcomed to
try indians like you have been trying in kashmir where your suckular army is known for rapes and
genocide. May be the cadet had written some suras or ayats on that piece of paper and tearing
it down logically goes against the so called suckular tradition of the IA. But logic won't work
with an army who masters of massacre and rape.

Having a muslim name doesn't make someone a muslim like the bollywood khans for eg. They dont
seem to get their religious feelings hurt because they are not muslims and can tolerate pagan
oppression.

And why is your suckular country trying to train Afghan cadets. You stay within your borders and
train your suckular "muslims" in the army, Why bother with a muslim country. Your sinister plans
won't succeed anyway.
if u can't give something productive piece to this thread or give any logical reasons to counter,,stay away...
have u forgotten when you where slaughtered by your own country men this secular army only helped you out...
I hope gratitude is not in your blood,

So was Pakistan supposed to be humiliated?, i.e Pakistani Govt being responsible for those above attacks?

Prove it by producing evidence or come back and apologize for your lies.

I have never supported or condoned terrorist attacks on innocent civilians.

If I have a problem with you, I will fight your armed forces and not attack SOFT targets. Attacking Soft targets is a cowards way of fighting.

BD military academy will be a better place for the Afghan cadates. They train peacekeepers from all over the world. They are certainely better eqipped to understand the sensitivities of people from different backgrounds.

BIPSOT Bangladesh Institute of Peace Support Operation Training

However, I do belive that the BD Govt. did the smart thingy by turning down late Richard Holdbrooks requests.

No wonder US is encouraging India to train Afghan cadets..it called taking over someone else headache :lol:

No wonder US is encouraging India to train Afghan cadets..it called taking over someone else headache :lol:

no it's called giving someone headache....:rofl:

+ this attitude is the reason why Afghans are not coming to you for training.

Bit out of the loop here, but when did India begin training Afghan soldiers?

I thought that there was tension between the 2 countries??

Read my my post # 67 carefully and you will have your answer.

So you"ve updated and this is your final statement then?

Prove it by producing evidence or come back and apologize for your lies.

I have never supported or condoned terrorist attacks on innocent civilians.

If I have a problem with you, I will fight your armed forces and not attack SOFT targets. Attacking Soft targets is a cowards way of fighting.

Can you just respond in Yes or no, one time to the question below:

Did you ever post that the 10 Mumbai attackers were Martyrs? :)

Bit out of the loop here, but when did India begin training Afghan soldiers?

I thought that there was tension between the 2 countries??

We have tensions with Pakistan, not with Afghanistan.

If so, an officer but not a gentleman.

LPs without basic OLQs at our end get quickly weeded out.

Elite academy? Sure .....

And your training taught you to judge based on innuendo and conjecture without the benefit of hard evidence.

With this kind of outlook, which officer like qualities are you touting ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom