What's new

Afghan authorities should apologize or 'Bab-e-Dosti' gate will remain closed: Pakistan

The people on this thread want the border of 2000+ kilometers closed.. 3000 kilometer border with India closed.. That leaves Iran with whom relations are bad and China.

Of course they cannot keep it closed. Sooner or later it will be opened. Closed border will hurt them as well. The internet warriors don't know the ground realities and mostly live in other countries or far away from the border, so it's easy for them to make all sorts of statements.

Afghans will find other solutions. Blocking Nato supplies for too long.. Once Washington starts blocking military funds... :)
Just for your info US military funds have already been substantially curtailed I.e., 73% so further reduction won't make any difference, it's your thankless country would suffer not us, we have had enough of this ummah crap, we actually made a mistake by helping you during the afghan war.

They martyred our Major, burnt or national flag. WE SHOULD KEEP THE BORDER CLOSED AND SEND ALL REFUGEES BACK TO AFGHANISTAN!
I know a Afghani who's family now lives in Pakistan over here in the UK and he shows PAK in a bad light. KICK THEM ALL OUT!

What if UK start kicking you out of UK? They voted to leave EU. Next is a vote to send all Pakistanis back?

Just for your info US military funds have already been substantially curtailed I.e., 73% so further reduction won't make any difference, it's your thankless country would suffer not us, we have had enough of this ummah crap, we actually made a mistake by helping you during the afghan war.
LOL helped us during Afghan war?

Pak establishment was afraid soviet would attack Pakistan as well. The whole country of Pakistan is created on the Idea of religion. Majority extremely religious.

What if UK start kicking you out of UK? They voted to leave EU. Next is a vote to send all Pakistanis back?
One it was for Eastern Europeans and secondly I'm not an inhabitant. We pay our taxes here, we follow the rules and we don't talk cr*p about the UK. I love both UK and Pakistan. They are both my homelands.

Pak establishment was afraid soviet would attack Pakistan as well. The whole country of Pakistan is created on the Idea of religion. Majority extremely religious.
We were created as a country for the rights of Muslim and we became religious during the 70's. Thanks to idiots like Bhutto.

Just came back from torkham border: Also met with the OIC Major who was also injured in the recent fire exchange at Torkham, Trust me things are gonna get really different and more organized for Afghans now.

Attachments

• IMG_0058.JPG
    IMG_0058.JPG
    687.8 KB · Views: 55

Unlike you we don't bad mouth the country we live in.

One it was for Eastern Europeans and secondly I'm not an inhabitant. We pay our taxes here, we follow the rules and we don't talk cr*p about the UK. I love both UK and Pakistan. They are both my homelands.

Yet some of your countrymen killed a lot of them in London Bombings 2005...

Unlike you we don't bad mouth the country we live in.
Yes you do. A lot of Pakistani brits talk bad about UK. Some even bomb innocent people. London 2005

so you are admitting most of Afghans are pro-pakistani?

Does that matter or are you implying that Pakistan will only open borders If Afghans are pro-pakistani ?

well we had centuries old relations how did that end?

It didn't end But Pakistan seems to leave no stone un-turned to end this- Which may cause severe backlash from people on Both sides of the border-

Yes you do. A lot of Pakistani brits talk bad about UK. Some even bomb innocent people. London 2005
And you killed Americans in 9/11 in that way... Whats your point? All my white British friends know that i'm patriotic about oth my countries. You should love where you live, unlike Afghans we love we live.

I will forgive you cause I know as an afghani you have very low iq and mental level cause of using extensive high quality afghani weed.

So our reason for creation religion what about yours...producing more weed. Everyday dozens of Afghanies are being thrown back to Calais that says it all. It's their law wether they throw us out or your sorry arse.

You people are thankless scums, thanks God we have realised that.

Does that matter or are you implying that Pakistan will only open borders If Afghans are pro-pakistani ?

It didn't end But Pakistan seems to leave no stone un-turned to end this- Which may cause severe backlash from people on Both sides of the border-
Yes we are implying that. Why should we allow you in our soil when terorists groups such as TTP are supported by Afghans and why should we let you in if you bad mouth us. Go to India not us.

I will forgive you cause I know as an afghani you have very low iq and mental level cause of using extensive high quality afghani weed.

So our reason for creation religion what about yours...producing more weed. Everyday dozens of Afghanies are being thrown back to Calais that says it all. It's their law wether they throw us out or your sorry arse.

You people are thankless scums, thanks God we have realised that.

The way you argue and the language you use - I won't talk about IQ and being on drug if I was you.
#Learnsomemanners.

Give me evidence of Pakistani involvement and Pakistanis bad mouthing the UK. Go on son. I can give you many examples of Afghan supported terror, 1 example is the 9/11 in that case.

And you killed Americans in 9/11 in that way... Whats your point? All my white British friends know that i'm patriotic about oth my countries. You should love where you live, unlike Afghans we love we live.
No Afghans involed in 9/11

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom