What's new

Afghan authorities should apologize or 'Bab-e-Dosti' gate will remain closed: Pakistan

Punishing for Flag. Hilarious. Unlike you we do not set up curfews after seeing next door neighbours flag ( See Kahsmir)
If their border forces cant stop their people from pelting stones at the check-post for no reason, then there is simply no reason for us to open the border with them. Until and unless they learn to civilize and respect international laws and treaties we can't keep our borders while they pelt stones and and exhibit their ungratefulness as always

Ok... Lets make it " "Burning flags and pelting stones at checkpost"... I am sure Pakistan's response would have taught them required lessons.

Ok... Lets make it " "Burning flags and pelting stones at checkpost"... I am sure Pakistan's response would have taught them required lessons.
But it is far better than settip up curfews or using rubber pellets for that matter or even blocking UN observers you see. IT is quite Humane as compared to what I stated above. No harm done

if it haven't than the economic losses and food shortage must have done the trick by now.

you mean iran :lol: those guys treat them like sub human.

Lets not go there. Even your establishment is picking them in trucks and throwing them out into Afghanistan these days.

I was talking about connectivity. Roads and Rails. Being totally dependent on Pakistan does make things difficult for them and is probably burden for Pakistan as well.

Sad situation where the weak is being bullied into submission, simply because they are landlocked- Afghans should apologize If there is no option- They are totally dependent on Pakistan- swallow pride and apologize, But always keep in mind what Pakistan can do to them and find long term solutions to It- No country can help you If you don't have the will to fight for yourself-

Sad situation where the weak is being bullied into submission, simply because they are landlocked- Afghans should apologize If there is no option- They are totally dependent on Pakistan- swallow pride and apologize, But always keep in mind what Pakistan can do to them and find long term solutions to It- No country can help you If you don't have the will to fight for yourself-
they should go to chaubahar then
oh Iran is not as soft as Pakistan remember??

But it is far better than settip up curfews or using rubber pellets for that matter or even blocking UN observers you see. IT is quite Humane as compared to what I stated above. No harm done

Of course. I totally agree. Forcing whole country to starve because of some nutjobs burning flags and pelting stones is indeed humane. Blocking medical supplies is even better.

Even your establishment is picking them in trucks and throwing them out into Afghanistan these days.
bro you seriously are ill informed of ground realities
if we were sending them back then why we agreed to extend their stay
at least use common sense

Of course. I totally agree. Forcing whole country to starve because of some nutjobs burning flags and pelting stones is indeed humane. Blocking medical supplies is even better
again use common sense
nothing is being blocked
only the door is shut
when you through stones at my doorstep
i will simply close the door untill you knock again and say i am sorry

if it haven't than the economic losses and food shortage must have done the trick by now.

Yes. I am sure they would have learned the lesson by now.

BTW I like this firm approach of Pakistan's establishment. This no nonsense approach is very commendable.

Of course. I totally agree. Forcing whole country to starve because of some nutjobs burning flags and pelting stones is indeed humane. Blocking medical supplies is even better.
Whole country. LOL reported by what Toilet of India ? When was the entire border sealed ?
And when were medical supplies being blocked ? As I said it is still much better than what is happening around kashmir no wonder the observers are not being given permission to visit the area of atrocities

I was talking about connectivity. Roads and Rails. Being totally dependent on Pakistan does make things difficult for them and is probably burden for Pakistan as well.
not sure if Afghanistan have railways
no they are not totally dependent on us
they have a border with Iran
Iran is just not as soft as pakistan
or better
donot share blood with them

Lets not go there. Even your establishment is picking them in trucks and throwing them out into Afghanistan these days.

except iran and pakistan their every other neighbour is landlocked like them.even with the road or railway links the still need pakistan or iran.truth is that even after all this hate pakistan is still better option than iran.so first thing they need to do is learn to respect us after that they can make all the roads they want.otherwise roads will do them no good.

Whole country. LOL reported by what Toilet of India ? When was the entire border sealed ?
And when were medical supplies being blocked ? As I said it is still much better than what is happening around kashmir no wonder the observers are not being given permission to visit the area of atrocities

Your countrymen are claiming this.

Back
Top Bottom