What's new

Af-Pak annual trade volume dropped from $2.5 bln to $0.7

Ok. Now as trade is declining on fast pace. I am expecting no more terrorist attacks and its blaim on afghanistan. If we can 'really' stop infiltration by reducing trade and fencing. Good luck with that.
currently we are suffering but in long run its good for pakistan. With more security more invesment will come. Now because of this security improvement our country is out of 20 dangerous country list which is good and saudia is coming end of this month to join cpec. So, to achieve great we have to scarifice few things.

currently we are suffering but in long run its good for pakistan. With more security more invesment will come. Now because of this security improvement our country is out of 20 dangerous country list which is good and saudia is coming end of this month to join cpec. So, to achieve great we have to scarifice few things.

Bro. You dont need 'anymore' investment to export cement and flour bro. Cement was the main item of our export to Afghanistan last year. Which isn't the case this year. But still, good luck with "dekha jaaye ga attitude".

Pakistan literally had monopoly on the Afghan market but they blew it away because of their sheer ignorance and attitude. Now they can cry refugees, terrorism all they want, it's a loss of a billion dollars in foreign reserves hard cash. Good for India and Iran though.
The one who is sounding ignorant without knowing ground reality is you here...!

Indians are targeting their exports and remittance,if you see major chunk of these two happen with only few countries and you can see the last few years and see both are coming down

Wrong choice of words, I would say their partners found a better deal.

Actually it seems India made many Pakistani in this forum happy rather more than Pakistani govt by doing trade with Afghanistan

Now they are happy because they can save even more without mutual trade with Afghanistan

Mortal enemies India and pakistan have done more trade. I don't understand the logic why pak and Astan need to close down trade.

Because they know the reality
Currently they have little advantage over us in manufacturing

The real reason why Pakistan doesn't allow road access to Afghanistan for Indian goods is the problem of black market

All the goods meant for Afghanistan showing up in the local markets causing trouble for local industry

They have faced similar problem in 1960s when the trade was easier

Steps to save local industries is commendable, but it should help economy too

That's why even to date Pakistan is afraid to give a reciprocal MFN status to India

Protectionist policies

In the meanwhile Afghan export of terrorism into Pakistan has increased many fold.

Investments are looking for rightful owner. They grossly underestimated the future problem

The one who is sounding ignorant without knowing ground reality is you here...!

Well to be frank you may be right, all I know is that Afghanistan wanted to import/export to India through Pakistan (you may have earned transit fee in that case) but you didn't allow that add to that frequent closure of checkpoints and blackmail that you will halt their supplies. So, Afghans stopped Pakistani trucks and shut the door on you guys and gave the said business to India and Iran. If there are other dynamics please do let me know. Terrorism emanating from Pakistan has literally destroyed Afghanistan so the reason that terrorism emanating from Afghanistan is harming you guys just doesn't cut ice.

Fine by us. We still smuggle our goods regardless. What does Afghanistan export? Rugs and dry fruits? I think we'll be fine. :lol:

Forget about trade and everything else tell me one thing , when will your Fellow Afghan Pigs Leave Pakistani soil ?

LOL btw 60% Indians don't have anything to eat and Indian government is giving free Wheat to Afghanistan .... :-)

no my simple neighbor. you are probably a good person that still believes that the politicians are people who have your interest at heart. in fact every politician globally is a trained liar and lies until he achieves his personal goal. you will see later on how the afghans will kill your people in afghanistan. why do you think Pakistan doesnt cross the border even though we have the same Pushtoons who are Pakistani.

Oh Dear.... think about the Chinese in Paksitan then.... Let me give you 3 years they'll tell you Allah is not going to save you but Xi is. and another 3 years before a pakistani kills a Chinese..( Frustration already started )

You think i am kid???
i know what are we up to.... you think the PM makes policies and when he goes off rhe office everything will be left???
NO it doesn't work that way,, not in India.... we've planned on this project for the very long time and will continue to import and export to AF. we're not there to give free stuff... Its pure Business if you think form the busines view and a let me not start with Geo politics.

Oh Dear.... think about the Chinese in Paksitan then.... Let me give you 3 years they'll tell you Allah is not going to save you but Xi is. and another 3 years before a pakistani kills a Chinese..( Frustration already started )

You think i am kid???
i know what are we up to.... you think the PM makes policies and when he goes off rhe office everything will be left???
NO it doesn't work that way,, not in India.... we've planned on this project for the very long time and will continue to import and export to AF. we're not there to give free stuff... Its pure Business if you think form the busines view and a let me not start with Geo politics.

You Indians are so stupid. It's only a matter of time before the taliban start looting your trucks. :lol:

That will also be on ISI orders.:rolleyes:

Why boast about it OP? It's an initiative taken by Pakistan, and what is that almost 1/10 of your entire GDP?

Sure we lose out a bit. It's all for our security, it's worth it not to have terrorists crossing over from ungoverned Afghanistan.

Fine by us. We still smuggle our goods regardless. What does Afghanistan export? Rugs and dry fruits? I think we'll be fine. :lol:

They're most valuable product is heroin, and I don't care what that trade is worth, they can shove it where the sun don't shine.

India's next move to make military base in Afghanistan...

Please do it, I hear Afghans are very hospitable people, especially to foreign forces.

You think i am kid???
Yes like today's reports from your politicians that you can take Kashmir any time. All bull hai g fed to lemmings. Pakistan is a land impossible to rule that why NATO didn't dare. India .... No point even mentioning.

Back
Top Bottom