What's new

Aeronaut crash landed! - Congratulations Aeronaut for Engagement

Cold i think its better to have a wife or a fiance in ur life instead of some GF... Ive had a few GFs but it never felt real... atleast on my part... it felt artificial...

Cold i think its better to have a wife or a fiance in ur life instead of some GF... Ive had a few GFs but it never felt real... atleast on my part... it felt artificial...

Ya i guess...you have the responsibilty also which will make you very mature in a young age.I too had a lot of gfs and now i am happily single.. :lol:

I cannot thank you guys enough for such kindness. It really means alot.

Answers to a few questions.

1: It was a rough and tough ride of five years where i had to fly daily combat air patrol missions , be on the look out for 'adversaries' and shoot them down with my BVRAAMs ;)

It was a tough competition , fuel was low , not much hope around but i did't give up. In the end after five years of dog fighting , i finally landed exhausted , tired and with no fuel
with 'the best pilot wins' medal. And what once was impossible was turned on its head.

2: Not getting married for at least two years.

3: Good luck to Pakistani Nationalist. Remember fiance' isn't girlfriend , never treat her as such. Its an entirely different beast.

Accept my thanks again.with special thanks to Zakii , he is always kind.

Congratulations my dear brother Aeronaut, God bless you.
manhug1.jpg

1: It was a rough and tough ride of five years where i had to fly daily combat air patrol missions , be on the look out for 'adversaries' and shoot them down with my BVRAAMs ;)

It was a tough competetion , fuel was low , not much hope around but i did't give up. In the end after five years of dogfighting , i finally landed exausted , tired and with no fuel
with 'the best pilot wins' medal. And what once was impossible was turned on its head.

2: Not getting married for atleast two years.

3: Good luck to Pakistani Nationalist. Remember fiance' isn't girlfriend , never treat her as such. Its an entirely different beast.

You were flying just fine, until you did a CFIT by calling her a beast! :P

You were flying just fine, until you did a CFIT by calling her a beast! :P

I meant that official relationship is an entirely different matter and must be dealt with differently.

That is the most witty and funny way of putting things. Congrats once again! :)

Now do take her out for load of joyrides!

You've just won a battle, now don't get cocky, staying in the game is another beast altogether :D

Cheers to new beginnings!

It was a tough competetion , fuel was low , not much hope around but i did't give up. In the end after five years of dogfighting , i finally landed exausted , tired and with no fuel

2: Not getting married for atleast two years.

Back
Top Bottom