What's new

Aero India 2021 Thread: News & Discussions

This is maybe because US deperately wants the Tejas LIFT for training it's pilots

No it doesn't.

They have the T-7 Red Hawk from Boeing that'll grab the US Navy order as well. The requirement for Naval trainers to replace the Goshawk doesn't require the trainer to actually land on carriers. They simply need them to be able to land on shore based facilities and train pilots on go-arounds. T-7A will be able to achieve that.

frankly, breaking into a market like USA is out of the bounds of what HAL can achieve. It's extremely complicated, needs a local partner (like Raytheon, Northrop or Sierra Nevada Corp) and extensive simulation capabilities where we are still lacking a bit.

THIS IS HUGE....... :chilli: :chilli: :chilli: :victory:😍
Bharat Electronics Limited will be supplying transmitter-receiver modules for Thales RBE2 AESA radars used in Dassault Rafale. These T/R modules will not only equip Indian Rafales but other Rafales as well. This tells a lot about our radar manufacturing capabilities.

There is term quite commonly used.

Now, how does it go..., oh yeah: [tatay utthana]

US instead of supplying plane to India is desperately looking for Indian Plane for its pilots.

they already selected Boeing/SAAB T-7 RedHawk

I think he was referring to the US Navy's RFI for trainers. HAL has responded to the RFI with the LCA Navy Mk1 trainer, which completed it's carrier compatibility trials in January 2020.

pic_3.jpeg

LCA Navy Mk1 is the ONLY supersonic LIFT trainer in the world that is capable of landing on aircraft carriers.

Rest are all proper combat fighters like the Super Hornet F/A-18F twin seater and MiG-29KUB. The French Navy and PLAN don't have any twin seat trainer capable of landing on a carrier as of now since both the Rafale M and the J-15 are only single seaters.

I think he was referring to the US Navy's RFI for trainers. HAL has responded to the RFI with the LCA Navy Mk1 trainer, which completed it's carrier compatibility trials in January 2020.

pic_3.jpeg

LCA Navy Mk1 is the ONLY supersonic LIFT trainer in the world that is capable of landing on aircraft carriers.

Rest are all proper combat fighters like the Super Hornet F/A-18F twin seater and MiG-29KUB. The French Navy and PLAN don't have any twin seat trainer capable of landing on a carrier as of now since both the Rafale M and the J-15 are only single seaters.
yes bro quite possible

pic_3.jpeg

US Ambassador to India and US defence attache met HAL chief two days back,

strategic alliance didn't do much to prevent india's loss of 1200 sq km in ladhak & 8000 sq km in arunachal pradesh now did it...

Did I talked about the topic you just posted about??

Kindly stay on topic and dont quote me with this kind of nonsense.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom