What's new

"AERO INDIA 2015"

Today's Aerial Display schedule

B-QyY3rCYAAUlVi.jpg

B-QyZZDCAAA5tOY.jpg

Sir please elaborate a little, you can't tease us like that ;)

hmm!!

i cant give elaborate info but few hints from open sources can also give signals what i am stating

israeli deals are usually classified but if you are smart enough you can infer what i am stating
spice 250 for undisclosed customer.JPG

Rafael unveils its Spice 250 - Armada

plus what the hell flankers doing in the marketing videos of spice 250 PGMS & which close friend of isreal has flanker planes
mki carrying SPICE 250.JPG

& for some who are beleiving that spice 250 has no customers & Su 30 carrying upto 30 Spice 250 PGM is a marketing PR

here is something for them
spice 250 can destroy 28 targets in a single pass.JPG

compare that to flanker configuration is also possible for 250 variant bombs
su 30mki carrying upto 30 spice 250.JPG

spice 250 has received orders.JPG

Rafael's SPICE 250 precision guided glide bomb undergoing adaptation test on IAF's fighters

CHEERS

hmm!!

i cant give elaborate info but few hints from open sources can also give signals what i am stating

israeli deals are usually classified but if you are smart enough you can infer what i am stating
View attachment 194910
Rafael unveils its Spice 250 - Armada

plus what the hell flankers doing in the marketing videos of spice 250 PGMS & which close friend of isreal has flanker planes
View attachment 194911

& for some who are beleiving that spice 250 has no customers & Su 30 carrying upto 30 Spice 250 PGM is a marketing PR

here is something for them
View attachment 194913

compare that to flanker configuration is also possible for 250 variant bombs
View attachment 194917

View attachment 194914

Rafael's SPICE 250 precision guided glide bomb undergoing adaptation test on IAF's fighters

CHEERS
so in short Spike 250 is already in indian air force and both MKI & Tejas are its new carriers +Jags,M2K &Mig 29 Ugrades..... wow

No it has not been disclosed nor i cant comment anything more

perhaps it is still in production .

So you basically are speculating again. Too bad, in this case I really hoped that you have more than the usall stuff. :frown:
Wrt the load on an MKI, let me give you a hint. The FAB 250 is an unguided bomb, fitted at 2 x triple launchers behind each other (total length 3 to 3.5m). SPICE 250 is a guided bomb fitted on a quad pack (total length around 3.6m). So if you have 6 x hardpoints as you have shown, for SPICE 250 quad packs, how much PGMs are that in total? :coffee:

Press conference of IAF with Air Chief Raha:

Interview with Boeing official:

Interview with Lockheed Martin official:

Interview with Thales official:

Interview with Rolls Royce official:

In recent months, India has gone in for acquisition of 250 Israeli Spice missiles or "stand-off autonomous air-to-ground weapon systems" for fighter jets and two additional "troops" of Heron medium altitude, long-endurance UAVs.
'Handshake in the open' may see $1.5 billion defence deals with Israel - The Times of India

We have already ordered 'spice 250' for an undisclosed amount. I have seen reports earlier,above is the latest.

@sancho @DrSomnath999 @Abingdonboy @GURU DUTT

Back
Top Bottom