What's new

Aero India 2013 to lack some glitter

If such an event occurs then may be we can have a little get together with our Pakistani friends.. right here in INDIA !
Imagine a couple of mods and other enthusiasts coming together in Bangalore and enjoying a cuppa while thrashing each other's plane. I will attend it for sure :D

Low profile jets such as jf17 etc etc are not given to perticipate in high profile space show....hehe

Love to see JF-17 in AERO INDIA.

I would also like to invite Chinese to AERO India to bring their J-10, J-11 & J20?

How many Indian friends here would like to see JF-17 Thunder & K-8 Sherdils team at Aero India - Just out of curiosity :D
I would love to see Jf-17 , if not at aeroindia , can you help me in getting visa for Pakistan ? never heard of k8 team .

By any chance will Russians be showing PAK FA ?

And If J10s be any good Chinese should definitely showcase it on Aero India.
As far as J17s are concerned don't know if PAF will permit them being showcased with the dreaded RAW walas snooping all around.

Almost none- right now only 3 prototypes are flying and these are heavily involved in an intensive testing program. Sending one of them to India along with all the asscotiated personal and maintence units would result in a noticeable delay in the entire devlopment program. Maybe in 2015 or 2017.

And If J10s be any good Chinese should definitely showcase it on Aero India.
As far as J17s are concerned don't know if PAF will permit them being showcased with the dreaded RAW walas snooping all around.
Considering the engine failure of PAKFA at MAKS airshow , they wont risk sending PAKFA to India .

Back
Top Bottom