What's new

Aero India 2013 to lack some glitter

I think since the design of AMCA is still not in place, it would be a better option to go for a Naval AMCA rather than AF version, we all know that IN has better management capabilities as far as the indigenous production is concerned, so why not give the project of AMCA to IN completely?? turning a naval version into AF version would not be as difficult a task as opposite of it, also IAF is in no hurry for another 5th gen ac since it is already in process of inducting FGFA by 2020 or so.

It depends on whether the IN wants to do this. It is not going to be an wasy task to mange such a program and the things that the IAF have built up signficant testing and program testing experince with teh LCA program so they are in a better postion to spearhead a 5th gen development program. The IN would learn but it would take time and woulld be duplicting services. Maybe a joint IAF-IN team developing the AMCA which is designed as a naval fighter from day 1 but can be devloped into an AF variant later on. I've not actually heard this even being discussed by any of the establishment so who knows? Could happen, India is always surprising!

It depends on whether the IN wants to do this. It is not going to be an wasy task to mange such a program and the things that the IAF have built up signficant testing and program testing experince with teh LCA program so they are in a better postion to spearhead a 5th gen development program. The IN would learn but it would take time and woulld be duplicting services. Maybe a joint IAF-IN team developing the AMCA which is designed as a naval fighter from day 1 but can be devloped into an AF variant later on. I've not actually heard this even being discussed by any of the establishment so who knows? Could happen, India is always surprising!

U mean Rahul Gandhi standing a chance to become PM in 2014??? Yes, i know India can be really surprising :D

How many Indian friends here would like to see JF-17 Thunder & K-8 Sherdils team at Aero India - Just out of curiosity :D
2386712615_de3b60de4e.jpg

AERONAUT

i would love to see the JFT parked along side the LCA and a joint air display.

A BIT LIKE THE WAGA BORDER closing ceremoney ALL FUN & GAMES

How many Indian friends here would like to see JF-17 Thunder & K-8 Sherdils team at Aero India - Just out of curiosity :D

Would be good to see them flying in India. It gonna gather maximum no. of crowd thats for sure :cheers:

it will be really interested to see JF-17 in india... It will gather double crowd and media attention thats for sure

Jf -17 sure bro, also i would like India to invite multiple aerobatic teams including sherdils and the chinese, as our suryakirans aren't there this year.

Back
Top Bottom