What's new

Advice for dollar and foreign currency buyers

The PKR will probably further depreciate. This appreciation is temporary.

It will fall in next 3 more months as the pains of tarriff wars starts to impact local industries. While TIT was touting 4.1% growth;that was just a fluke but business overloading. The man has 0 IQ and my prediction is a serious recession that will last at least 5 years given the damage that is going to be incurred across entire supply chains.

I just gave an advice to people what was coming to the market a forecast in terms of dollar. I am not a market expert my friend just a poor little farmer who shared some info about future of dollar in Pakistan. I gave the info before the crash of dollar. I think I provided correct forecast.

Regarding trade war I cannot argue with you on that I have not studied the ful effects of it. I will tag out once I have enough knowledge of it.

I just gave an advice to people what was coming to the market a forecast in terms of dollar. I am not a market expert my friend just a poor little farmer who shared some info about future of dollar in Pakistan. I gave the info before the crash of dollar. I think I provided correct forecast.

Regarding trade war I cannot argue with you on that I have not studied the ful effects of it. I will tag out once I have enough knowledge of it.
I am afraid this much sudden inflows of dollars is meant for "something" to be executed in our country

:) dont worry, i went back to farming as well. that is something in common.

I pay close attention to export market hence the input. I normally keep 2 seperate currency accounts - US/EU at our local bank depending on where it is going. Otherwise, it is ZAR.

:) dont worry, i went back to farming as well. that is something in common.

I pay close attention to export market hence the input. I normally keep 2 seperate currency accounts - US/EU at our local bank depending on where it is going. Otherwise, it is ZAR.
Yes farming is good business people can stop buying every thing but they will buy food till the end of the world.
You made a good choice in keeping separate currency accounts. Old saying never keep all your eggs in one basket.

I am afraid this much sudden inflows of dollars is meant for "something" to be executed in our country

Nope bro just good economic future is attracting investment.

Yes farming is good business people can stop buying every thing but they will buy food till the end of the world.
You made a good choice in keeping separate currency accounts. Old saying never keep all your eggs in one basket.

Nope bro just good economic future is attracting investment.
Yes, we send a lot to EU so that is why it is easier to have that one; for the rest, it is just USD. For SADCC trading region, ZAR is fine no need for anything else.

Yes, we send a lot to EU so that is why it is easier to have that one; for the rest, it is just USD. For SADCC trading region, ZAR is fine no need for anything else.
What are you growing or tending to?
On this side, mostly with cattle, processing of ostriches. in terms of growing - maize and sunflower then rotating with sorghum/potatoes. As a side line have a couple of small chalets on the game size of the farm for those going into the kalahari; brings in good income.

What are you growing or tending to?
On this side, mostly with cattle, processing of ostriches. in terms of growing - maize and sunflower then rotating with sorghum/potatoes. As a side line have a couple of small chalets on the game size of the farm for those going into the kalahari; brings in good income.

I grow sugar cane. It is year long investment but bring in good returns. After that some rice cotton and wheat. In fruits I go with mangos and some newly developed lemon and grape farms. Lemons and grapes have yet to show some out put they were planted last year.
In live stock cattle and goats.

I grow sugar cane. It is year long investment but bring in good returns. After that some rice cotton and wheat. In fruits I go with mangos and some newly developed lemon and grape farms. Lemons and grapes have yet to show some out put they were planted last year.
In live stock cattle and goats.
Nice. I do have local african honey bees and lot of peaches (preska) plus citrus and grapes. Mangoes are no go here because of severe frost in winter time; it drops to -8/-12c. Grow a lot of peri-peri peppers - those i send to Portugal.

Nice. I do have local african honey bees and lot of peaches (preska) plus citrus and grapes. Mangoes are no go here because of severe frost in winter time; it drops to -8/-12c. Grow a lot of peri-peri peppers - those i send to Portugal.

That is nice. If you don't mind will you sometime explain how you preserve your chillies you send to EU. I did it once but my samples were rejected due to not being well preserved.

That is nice. If you don't mind will you sometime explain how you preserve your chillies you send to EU. I did it once but my samples were rejected due to not being well preserved.
Yes, it is a headache with EU. But it is fairly straight forward; i will send you via PM. Also with Portugal it is easier because i have close friends who are portugese who know the labelling process which makes it easier. Also, the other thing i started was to extract peri-peri oil. That passes EU much easier because of liquid plus pasteurisation.

What chilli do you grow there?

Yes, it is a headache with EU. But it is fairly straight forward; i will send you via PM. Also with Portugal it is easier because i have close friends who are portugese who know the labelling process which makes it easier. Also, the other thing i started was to extract peri-peri oil. That passes EU much easier because of liquid plus pasteurisation.

What chilli do you grow there?

I will have detailed chat with you on this. Let's this election shit get over. I will make thread and discuss it with you. Will give you few trick and learn from you as well.

Dollar dips to Rs123.5 in open market

https://nation.com.pk/29-Jul-2018/dollar-dips-to-rs123-5-in-open-market

Told you dollar was going to crash should have listened to me. Now it is coming down more and sell your green bucks they are going to devalue.
Plus don't import for one month the dollar value is going to bring deflation to your imported commodities and you will suffer losses

Dollar continues to fall in Pakistan
Trade opened at 1USD = 122.50 pkr

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom