What's new

Advice for dollar and foreign currency buyers

it is due to speculation that it will further go down in international market investors start selling in local market due to it fell more.opposite may happen if it will go up internationally.it is a current multiplier effect
I have this advice well before any international dip. You don't want to sell your choice but it is going down.

I have this advice well before any international dip. You don't want to sell your choice but it is going down.
you are right but i mention one of the factor.there are many factors.you should keep in account all of them in order to become successful investor

you are right but i mention one of the factor.there are many factors.you should keep in account all of them in order to become successful investor

Pakistani's must stop habit of blocking capital in real estate and should invest in businesses/stocks to keep it in circulation and increase the economic activity.
Real estate is good business in Pakistan it gives good returns but your advice is good I cannot argue with that.

Told you to sell your dollars it is going down lol dollar price Pkr 123.50 today.

Today in Pakistan dollar price went down by Rs 3 to 1 USD = 126 Rs. The rupee is strengthening very fast and there will be future sell off in price.

My advice for this month is to start selling your dollar stocks as Rupee will strengthen further so to avoid loss trade back to Rupee and dump your dollar as supply will increase for dollar and it is coming down.

Gold price fell by Rs 1200/tola

Please look for other investment in my suggestion moving to stocks or real estate is better option for future now.

Dollar will come back to under Rs 100 due to huge import tariffs so holding dollar is foolish for now.

If you are an importer please let the dollar fall and then import it will help you make maximum profits.
It's not going to come down by a margin which is able to compel cash investors into selling it.
Ik or PTI has nothing to do with it.It would climb steadily back by huge margin.

Dollar is going to depreciate more. Now time to invest some where else.

I will give you a good property advice shortly.

look forward to that i have a lot of family and friends who have good properties in Islamabad but no one is ever giving any good advise regarding property

look forward to that i have a lot of family and friends who have good properties in Islamabad but no one is ever giving any good advise regarding property
Property Mafia aka dealers kaam kharab karte hain. Many try to buy property on cheap rates from potential sellers and try to sell property on high rates to potential buyers. Eik deal mein lakhoon kaa munafa karna chaahtey hain, qambakht.

It's not going to come down by a margin which is able to compel cash investors into selling it.
Ik or PTI has nothing to do with it.It would climb steadily back by huge margin.

I don't have to prove any thing to a troll. This thread is a proof that my advice is good. I told before hand that dollar will crash and that happened. So try to make your peace with it.

I don't have to prove any thing to a troll. This thread is a proof that my advice is good. I told before hand that dollar will crash and that happened. So try to make your peace with it.
Tell me,have we started exporting oil,gold,heavy machinery,chemicals and weapons in huge quantity?if not then we have seen in past loans are taken and more loans are taken to pay them and cycle is on.
Without manufacturing goods in house,huge cutting into import bill and improveing tax collection by a huge margin,Pakistani econmey would crash that's something written on walls.

Tell me,have we started exporting oil,gold,heavy machinery,chemicals and weapons in huge quantity?if not then we have seen in past loans are taken and more loans are taken to pay them and cycle is on.
Without manufacturing goods in house,huge cutting into import bill and improveing tax collection by a huge margin,Pakistani econmey would crash that's something written on walls.
This is not a political thread Mr troll. This was my investor advice go take your venom against Pakistan to a correct section.

I advised to sell dollar because it was going to fall and that happened. Those who took my advice just saved 7% on their investment.

This is not a political thread Mr troll. This was my investor advice go take your venom against Pakistan to a correct section.
@django bahi yeah ecnomics mai aap ka bhe tajurba hai,mai thera ecnomics sai na bald aur mr bharwana kai mutabiq Azeem Qaoum ka dushman bhe,aap kuch roshni daliye mere comments par!
Nawazish hou gee

It will fall in next 3 more months as the pains of tarriff wars starts to impact local industries. While TIT was touting 4.1% growth;that was just a fluke but business overloading. The man has 0 IQ and my prediction is a serious recession that will last at least 5 years given the damage that is going to be incurred across entire supply chains.

Back
Top Bottom