What's new

Advice for dollar and foreign currency buyers

The reason is not economic but political stability they know Khan has no opponents
Joke of the day lol
I told every one to sell dollar but no one listened to me
Now cry lol
IMG_20180730_140340.jpg

@BHarwana

Bharwana sb, A word of advice for you. Dont share your insights on financial matters with others. If others come to know the profit you make could be shaved off. Keep such matters to yourselves and make a fortune, sir.

Regards

Best part about this fall in dollar rate is that SSD prices will fall perfect as i plan on buying a new gaming rig :D
@PakSword @Mentee
Bc rotey rehty hein dollar mehnga dollar mehnga ab girey gi mandi :D

@BHarwana

Bharwana sb, A word of advice for you. Dont share your insights on financial matters with others. If others come to know the profit you make could be shaved off. Keep such matters to yourselves and make a fortune, sir.

Regards

My friend I am a farmer this was advice to my country men and purpose of this advice was to save them from losing money.

I you think I only have this info then you are wrong my other advice thread is also on spot just check the economy section.

Best part about this fall in dollar rate is that SSD prices will fall perfect as i plan on buying a new gaming rig :D
@PakSword @Mentee
Bc rotey rehty hein dollar mehnga dollar mehnga ab girey gi mandi :D
punishing pak through its economy back fired big time

Good morning Pakistan yesterday market closed at 121 and today it will start to fall get up early and go sell your dollars fast.

IMG_20180731_070836.png

Lol open market dollar trading at 112 pkr 1 out of 3 exchanger willing to buy. Lol.

It is falling only in the Kerb market, in interbank it has once gained part of the ground lost to PKR. They are cornering hoaders to offload their position with SBP whose rate are obviously higher than Kerb market. The better interbank rate will also encourage overseas Pakistan's to route their remittance through Bank. It has yetto be as what impact will it make on FX reserves.

Back
Top Bottom