What's new

Advertisments of Gohar Shahi as Mehdi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seekers, there's no such policy. Only policy is we don't promote any religion here.

Google Ads show advertisements that are relevant to you, so if you've been searching on this Gohar fella, then Google will show you more of him.

Is it the official policy of the forum or an obligation to allow continuous ads on the forum mid bars and bottom bar of this self claimed Mehdi called Gohar Shahi?:blink:
Or am I the only one who sees them? :what:

similar thread was created yesterday

read that thread please

Its shown even here in India.. i dont know if its a deliberate advertisement. Usually we see Indian ads in Pdf due to the location , but for past 2-3 days this strange ads have been appearing now and then regularly.

Btwn who is this guy anyway???

never heard of this dude :eek:

37183745.jpg

Its shown even here in India.. i dont know if its a deliberate advertisement. Usually we see Indian ads in Pdf due to the location , but for past 2-3 days this strange ads have been appearing now and then regularly.

Btwn who is this guy anyway???

He is kalki Avtar.

Strangely enough several hindus are his followers. I ve seen Christians , hindus & other being his followers as well. Strange.

Another false Messiah and Mahdi ! He fled to UK and died in 2003. UK seems to be favorite location for false Mahdi or the present leaders of their movements. Qadiani movement is also based in UK.

How many followers he had in Pakistan?
I do see that he takes sufi concepts & preach those and just adds in his agenda along with it.

77948748.png

The guy (team) is paying good $$$ to Google for this add.

This guy used to have "rasala" (magazine) and in all of its pages he was showing different images of himself showing his picture on the moon and other places and then poetry praising himself :lol:

If you thoroughly read about him, there is a minor difference between him and Mirza Ghulam Ahmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom