What's new

Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft [AMCA] Development | Updates & Discussions.

What's your source for the last part
ADA
looks like AMCA is right on track but how come its morphing into AHCA :o:
Sorry guys AHCA is not purposed by anyone but me. Just the AHCA only.
Reason being from what i learnt is that keeping the weight under 30 tonnes with design features of a twin engine, 1000 km unrefuelled combat range and a vast weapons bay might be impossible to achieve.

ADA

Reason being from what i learnt is that keeping the weight under 30 tonnes with design features of a twin engine, 1000 km unrefuelled combat range and a vast weapons bay might be impossible to achieve.
well maybe at last indians are adding DSI tech to get those kind of results in AMCA :D

On a serious note, Tejas ko hua kya hai? Why are they not completing on time?

ADA

A link would be better,not that I don't trust your word but this seems a little unbelievable

What's your source for the last part

Here's the pdf.

The Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft: A Technical Analysis

Fa6UkSe.png

Serious private participation will most likely occur in the AMCA program. HAL will integrate the fabricated and tested modules from private firms, and test the full system.
erbunZh.png

@Oscar - I remember you mentioning something about private firm participation, it might very well happen.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom