What's new

Adnan Sami's properties seized

PureAryan

BANNED
Reaction score
Adnan Sami's properties seized

article2_1.jpg

MUMBAI: The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has confiscated eight properties and five parking spaces acquired by singer Adnan Sami under the Foreign Exchange Management Act. This means that the same have become government properties.

The ED has also imposed a fine of Rs 20 lakh on the singer as being a Pakistan national, he was not allowed to acquire properties in India.

Officials said that in 2003, the actor had acquired eight immovable properties along with five parking spaces in Oberoi Sky Garden housing society in Lokhandwala, Andheri for a total consideration of Rs 2.53 crore.

Adnan Sami's properties seized - The Times of India

But he is British National too? isn't it?

Perhaps the report could have said - "Except for Indians, no one else is allowed to buy property in India "

How was he able to acquire one at first place?? the whole world knows he is Pakistani but the clerk at government office did not??? I assume it was let him spend the money and then we will seize it later move..money comes first in india..and so do smart scams!

Now he will run back to Pakistan and try to convince GoP in fighting his case..we have too many traitors..he should be given a boot from Pakistan very well too.

Last edited:

No other national other than Indian can buy land in India without the explicit consent on the government for the special cases.

How was he able to acquire one at first place?? the whole world knows he is Pakistani but the clerk at government office did not??? I assume it was let him spend the money and then we will seize it later move..money comes first in india..

Wat to do these days nobody wants to be in pakistan, mootey ko kitna bhi bolo pyaar se pakistan jaata hi nahi hai..upar se apney family ka kachra india pe phektha hai..the other day i was watching BBC on how a pakistani teen doesnot want to be deported back to pakistan even after staying illegally in britan..
Anyways wats the problem in pakistan why are aveage pakistani avoiding pakistan??:what:

@WHF: who says pakistanis living abroad avoid their nation? On this forum there are many patroitic pakistanis living abroad and yet havent forgotton their roots, the teen was an exceptional case, please get rid of these misconceptions sir.

No other national other than Indian can buy land in India without the explicit consent on the government for the special cases.
I'm not sure about it.but pakistani who's forefarhers immigrated to pakistan from india during partition can reclaim their lost properties or the compensation from GOI under 1947 Enemy Property Act

Back
Top Bottom