What's new

‘Admitting you are a secularist can get you killed in Pakistan’

If someone is born Ahmediya family or converted in, why there is persecution of Ahmediyas ?

Even their graves are destroyed. If they are non-Muslims, then why do people call them inferior people and killing an Ahmedi will grant them Jannat.

All of this told in Express Tribune Documentary on Ahmedis.

There is no shortage of nut cases in Pakistan.

But they are legally declared Non Muslim. Isn't it too extreme ? Just asking because wanted to know more about it.
Yes Sir because they are Non Muslims for being Muslim you have to believe HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the LAST PROPHET OF ALLAH and no PROPHET of any sort will come after him but they don't but still even as Non Muslims they have rights and they should not be killed they should be given rights which are given to minorities in Islamic state and which is order of Islam

But they are legally declared Non Muslim. Isn't it too extreme ? Just asking because wanted to know more about it.

They should be given the choice to call themselves whatever they want. But in a secular country, the religion you have should not even be asked, everyone should be treated equally as a citizen of the state.

Yes Sir because they are Non Muslims for being Muslim you have to believe HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the LAST PROPHET OF ALLAH and no PROPHET of any sort will come after him but they don't but still even as Non Muslims they have rights and they should not be killed they should be given rights which are given to minorities in Islamic state and which is order of Islam
Its their belief and in India they are considered as Muslims as they hold true to the two fundamental beliefs of Islam: that there is no god but Allah and that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was a servant and messenger of God.

Its the matter of Finality of Holy Prophet (PBUH)and hence oppression but I also see Haram meat sold in Pakistan, alcohol being consumed etc.

So what you suggest should be done ?

They should be given the choice to call themselves whatever they want. But in a secular country, the religion you have should not even be asked, everyone should be treated equally as a citizen of the state.
But Quaid wanted all religions to be respected. If even Ahmedis are not considered Muslims, then why oppress even then.

Its their belief and in India they are considered as Muslims as they hold true to the two fundamental beliefs of Islam: that there is no god but Allah and that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was a servant and messenger of God.

Its the matter of Finality of Holy Prophet (PBUH)and hence oppression but I also see Haram meat sold in Pakistan, alcohol being consumed etc.

So what you suggest should be done ?

But Quaid wanted all religions to be respected. If even Ahmedis are not considered Muslims, then why oppress even then.

Because the leaders gave in to the demand of the Jamaatis. Before that, Mr Qadiani was preaching all over Punjab I assume, hence his 4 million followers today.

No point in arguing with people who cannot understand Islam. Ahmedis are an equal sect of Islam like Sunnis.

Because the leaders gave in to the demand of the Jamaatis. Before that, Mr Qadiani was preaching all over Punjab I assume, hence his 4 million followers today.
But I can't understand that

"In applying for a passport or a national ID card, all Pakistanis are required to sign an oath declaring Mirza Ghulam Ahmad to be an impostor prophet and all Ahmadis to be non-Muslims."

I mean OK you call them Non-Muslim but why they have to sign on this oath. Isn't it too much ?

What if Christians in a country like say, Italy or Great Britain, or these nations are declared as Christian state, say that only Messenger of God is Jesus and asks other religion followers to sign on such oath for passport or national ID ?

Wouldn't it be wrong ?

No point in arguing with people who cannot understand Islam. Ahmedis are an equal sect of Islam like Sunnis.
I just want to know what they feel or think. Best way to know about something is to ask who has witnessed it.

Why dont you goto Pakistan, start a party and say this in front of the media. Dont forget to say that Blasphemy law is a black law and should be removed.

I will miss you sorely.

If I ever have the opportunity to make a party I'd say just that. Right now this is the most public platform I have.

But I can't understand that

"In applying for a passport or a national ID card, all Pakistanis are required to sign an oath declaring Mirza Ghulam Ahmad to be an impostor prophet and all Ahmadis to be non-Muslims."

I mean OK you call them Non-Muslim but why they have to sign on this oath. Isn't it too much ?

What if Christians in a country like say, Italy or Great Britain, or these nations are declared as Christian state, say that only Messenger of God is Jesus and asks other religion followers to sign on such oath for passport or national ID ?

Wouldn't it be wrong ?

I just want to know what they feel or think. Best way to know about something is to ask who has witnessed it.

No, I'm totally against all of that. I was saying that type of behaviour shouldn't happen and religion, caste or sect shouldn't even be asked.

Hindus are probally 1-2% officially but the Hindu council is saying it is closer to 2-3% and it is because Muslim, non-Muslim BS.

@haviZsultan - Dude, you are wasting your time. Ones who believe in Quran, following is enough for them to understand

006:082 Those who have believed and have not mixed their faith with injustice are the ones who deserve peace, and it is they who are on the right path.

007:009 But those whose scales are light, they are the ones who have brought loss to themselves, because they did not do justice to Our verses.

016:090 Allah enjoins to do justice and to adopt good behavior and to give relatives (their due rights), and forbids shameful acts, evil deeds and oppressive attitude. He exhorts you, so that you may be mindful.

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone is born Ahmediya family or converted in, why there is persecution of Ahmediyas ?

Even their graves are destroyed. If they are non-Muslims, then why do people call them inferior people and killing an Ahmedi will grant them Jannat.

All of this told in Express Tribune Documentary on Ahmedis.

All these thing are lies. Neither here persecuted to them nor their grave are destroyed. But we consider to them non-Muslims & they are living here is the same as. They hold positions & are doing large businesses over here.

Back
Top Bottom