What's new

‘Admitting you are a secularist can get you killed in Pakistan’

Bhai main nay tumhari kon si bhains chura le hai, jo enemy bana rahay ho?

If my opinion gives you this impression than be it, coz. i am always up against people who project my religion as extremist and will continue to do it.

But mai discussion ko discussion ki hi had tak rakhta hon. I don't say kafir to anyone but I try to deliver my point and that's all.
Baki Eman ka masla har kisi ka apna hai.

But I can't understand that

"In applying for a passport or a national ID card, all Pakistanis are required to sign an oath declaring Mirza Ghulam Ahmad to be an impostor prophet and all Ahmadis to be non-Muslims."

I mean OK you call them Non-Muslim but why they have to sign on this oath. Isn't it too much ?

What if Christians in a country like say, Italy or Great Britain, or these nations are declared as Christian state, say that only Messenger of God is Jesus and asks other religion followers to sign on such oath for passport or national ID ?

Wouldn't it be wrong ?

I just want to know what they feel or think. Best way to know about something is to ask who has witnessed it.

Mr Krait ... where is ur common sense .. ??? are u combining Cristian , Hindus with Qadyanis ?? Qadyani called them Muslim ... they use lies ... their Goal is Just to damage Mulims ,,, Mr Ahamed Qadyani was created for this mission .... bla bla bla .. every one knows very well .... So if u are going to finish to take this Oath .... ?? ... after that they will be free .... how will you get them ... Qadyani ?? .... i guess their religion section Is filled as Islam .... I think this Oath is fine .. this Oath should be there ...

@KRAIT

I have both a Pakistani passport and a Pakistani National ID card I never had to take ANY oath!

For goodness sake stop spreading BS under Pakistan's name! Who told you this crap?

Most of the stuff you @KRAIT post is usually from unreliable sources and This passport and ID thing has crossed its line in tarnishing a nation! Apparently you will say anything that will destroy Pakistan's name just for your own satisfaction....I am NOT sure you @KRAIT can differentiate brainwashing propaganda from proper stuff!

He is right, That oath is mentioned in NIC application. And you have to sign under that oath if you declare Islam as your religion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir those who bark against Islam will always bark because they are paid by their master USA to bark **** and they can't do nothing else but Islam will come and rise and will be implemented in Pakistan and soon all over the world

You keep barking the same dumb line over and over - do you have any strategy to show how will you accomplish that? Beside blowing up people in markets and mosques?

If you want to blow yourself up in the name of Islam, please do so but ensure the safety of others.

What makes Pakistan a great and proud country it is roots in thousands of years of civilization and rich heritage, a colorful multicultural society, mutual tolerance of differences, respect for elders and upbringing of youngsters.

In this contrast the black and white Islamist ideology is completely alien to a culture rich society and cannot integrate itself naturally therefore it must be enforced through violence.

@Talon Read @LoveIcon 's post and I think you need to know more about your nation. And you should edit your post. Leave apology for bashing me, I don't expect one.

BBC News - Why Pakistan's Ahmadi community is officially detested

When a Pakistani Muslim applies for a passport or national ID card, they are asked to sign an oath that no Muslim anywhere in the world is asked to sign.
The oath goes like this: "I consider Mirza Ghulam Ahmad an impostor prophet. And also consider his followers, whether belonging to the Lahori or Qadiani group, to be non-Muslims."

Seems like I know more about Pakistan than you do. Next time, be subtle rather than making these remarks.

@notorious_eagle and @Pakistani Nationalist Instead of thanking her, you could have told her the reality of her and your country.

He is right, That oath is mentioned in NIC application. And you have to sign under that oath if you declare Islam as your religion.

Ain? What NIC am I holding? :blink: I never read no oath! :blink:

What about the passport? Me dont have no oath there! And I have renewed my passport some 4-5 times!

@Talon Read @LoveIcon 's post and I think you need to know more about your nation. And you should edit your post. Leave apology for bashing me, I don't expect one.

BBC News - Why Pakistan's Ahmadi community is officially detested

When a Pakistani Muslim applies for a passport or national ID card, they are asked to sign an oath that no Muslim anywhere in the world is asked to sign.
The oath goes like this: "I consider Mirza Ghulam Ahmad an impostor prophet. And also consider his followers, whether belonging to the Lahori or Qadiani group, to be non-Muslims."

Seems like I know more about Pakistan than you do. Next time, be subtle rather than making these remarks.

@notorious_eagle and @Pakistani Nationalist Instead of thanking her, you could have told her the reality of her and your country.
@KRAIT done.....sorry but still dont believe it :D

Baki Eman ka masla har kisi ka apna hai.

Chalo man liya janab - fir ye kyo sunta hun PDF per, ke Hindu log sanp, elephant aur chuho ko mante hain?

Unka iman nahi hai kiya Mia?

Amrika me rehte ho, hawa khate ho kafer angrezo ki ?

haram ya halal?

SRK, Salman, Amir, Saif saffron kurta pehnke nachte hain, wo bi tilak lagake?

kiya wo wajib hai? Halal hai?

Agar nahi tau FATWA FACTORIES kyo nahi activate hoti hain?

Mian you are living in a 21st century....

Reform, change.....or you would be left with the change only in yr pocket - while a kafer would laugh at you with dollars......

7th century codes are no longer workable...... thats why most of the Muslim countries are poor globally.....

Sharia is good?
why is Pakistan not flogging women/men, beheading people every friday, why not amputating limbs ?
Riba?

Is it sustainable?

Pakistan and other muslim countries of the OIC block are borrowing from IMF/WB/IDB - PAYING INTEREST...

I do not want to waste the meaning of the word - HYPOCRISY...

Ain? What NIC am I holding? :blink: I never read no oath! :blink:

What about the passport? Me dont have no oath there! And I have renewed my passport some 4-5 times

Passport is based on National ID card, So - whatever religion is on NIC that will be on Passport. So, i think it's not on Passport application, However it's on NIC application.

In Soviet Pakistan words like secular, liberal etc. are used as gaali.

Passport is based on National ID card, So - whatever religion is on NIC that will be on Passport. So, i think it's not on Passport application, However it's on NIC application.
@LoveIcon Hmmm...Just saw the NICOP application form...No oath!

However I find the passport form to have that thing....under the "Declaration in case Muslim" What the heck is that supposed to mean?

I never bothered reading that bit....I just thought you needed to sign in case you are Muslim...

Like anyone who wants to identify if You are a Muslim or not will ask your passport...idiots!

@LoveIcon Hmmm...Just saw the NICOP application form...No oath!

However I find the passport form to have that thing....under the "Declaration in case Muslim" What the heck is that supposed to mean?

I never bothered reading that bit....I just thought you needed to sign in case you are Muslim...

Like anyone who wants to identify if You are a Muslim or not will ask your passport...idiots!

I don't remember about Passport, maybe i didn't noticed. But yeah - it's stupid thing.

Chalo man liya janab - fir ye kyo sunta hun PDF per, ke Hindu log sanp, elephant aur chuho ko mante hain?

Unka iman nahi hai kiya Mia?

Amrika me rehte ho, hawa khate ho kafer angrezo ki ?

haram ya halal?

SRK, Salman, Amir, Saif saffron kurta pehnke nachte hain, wo bi tilak lagake?

kiya wo wajib hai? Halal hai?

Agar nahi tau FATWA FACTORIES kyo nahi activate hoti hain?

Mian you are living in a 21st century....

Reform, change.....or you would be left with the change only in yr pocket - while a kafer would laugh at you with dollars......

7th century codes are no longer workable...... thats why most of the Muslim countries are poor globally.....

Sharia is good?
why is Pakistan not flogging women/men, beheading people every friday, why not amputating limbs ?
Riba?

Is it sustainable?

Pakistan and other muslim countries of the OIC block are borrowing from IMF/WB/IDB - PAYING INTEREST...

I do not want to waste the meaning of the word - HYPOCRISY...

Maine Muslim k eman ki baat ki hai. Kafir k eman ki nahi. Allah 1 hai. Or jo Allah ko 1 manta hai. Us ko Allah agar chahey tau apni rahmat se muaaf kar sakta hai. Lekin jo chohon, sanpon or hathion ko manta hai. Us k liye Allah ne Quran mai saaf farma diya hai. Ye log shirk kartey hain. Or khuli gumrahi mai hain. Or in k liye Allah ne Kayamat k din dardnak azab tayyar kar rakha hai.
Jaisa k merey Muslim bhai confilcts k bawajud kahtey hain k wo 1 Allah par eman rakhtey hain tau unko kabhi bhi kafir nahi kaha jaa sakta. Lekin tum 1 dafa nahi 100 dafa kafir ho. Tumharey barey mai Allah ne Quran ne farmaya hai. Mai nahi kah raha hon.
Samjhey na samajh bacchey

And as far as concern riba. This is absolutely haram. Whoever deals in riba he is getting war with Allah & Rasoolullah (Sallallah O Alaihe Wa Alaihi Wa Sallam)

You keep barking the same dumb line over and over - do you have any strategy to show how will you accomplish that? Beside blowing up people in markets and mosques?

If you want to blow yourself up in the name of Islam, please do so but ensure the safety of others.

What makes Pakistan a great and proud country it is roots in thousands of years of civilization and rich heritage, a colorful multicultural society, mutual tolerance of differences, respect for elders and upbringing of youngsters.

In this contrast the black and white Islamist ideology is completely alien to a culture rich society and cannot integrate itself naturally therefore it must be enforced through violence.
Sir who said blowing up we will spread the message and the message of Islam is spreading fast that is why we have thousands of converts to Islam each year Sir and most people in Pakistan also wants Shariah Sir and we will convince people get the ready for change and than bring the revolution it may be a bloody one but we don't have any other choice but still with change those enemies of Islam who have old habit of barking they will keep on barking

Sir who said blowing up we will spread the message and the message of Islam is spreading fast that is why we have thousands of converts to Islam each year Sir and most people in Pakistan also wants Shariah Sir and we will convince people get the ready for change and than bring the revolution it may be a bloody one but we don't have any other choice but still with change those enemies of Islam who have old habit of barking they will keep on barking
Zarvan, nobody at PDF has so worked so hard to convince me that "Islam" is Pakistan's problem, not its solution. Well done, sir!

Back
Top Bottom