What's new

‘Admitting you are a secularist can get you killed in Pakistan’

Let's see what's your opinion about this "Sahih Hadith"

Blue part clearly saying that Prophet (PBUH) order the companion erase what they wrote other than Quran. Red part - Narrator says "I think he also said"???.

Lolzzzzz
Why are quoting to Hadith ... While you are continuously denying to sayings of Rasoolullah (Sallah O Alaihi Wa Alehi Wa Sallam)

@Patriots and @Zarvan please try to understand @LoveIcon

ALL HE SAID (let me summarize)

WERE ALL the hadith proven false ....WE as a Muslim could STILL practice ISLAM because QURAN IS COMPLETE and in its ORIGINAL state (do you not agree?)

Lolzzzzz
Why are quoting to Hadith ... While you are continuously denying to sayings of Rasoolullah (Sallah O Alaihi Wa Alehi Wa Sallam)
@Patriots loveicon was asking your opinion on the hadith....You really didnt bother reading it did you? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know the funny thing is how not one of them speaks to the Americans about their strongly-held (degenerative) beliefs. They say those guys are the source of all issues then what has it got to do with us? They create the issues in our home countries, we argue with the Americans that its not just the mullahs who are wrong but American policy too and in the end we get in trouble for criticizing big bully America. Zarvan and Patriot will both be dancing in the rain hand in hand with no concern whatsoever while we will be harassed into oblivion for challenging US policy.

Maybe I dislike the Mullahs but anyone in my shoes would. This declaring any other muslim kaffir and then using that to justify their killing may never end until either these terrorists are dead or the rest of us. It is the most horrible concept to ever come from Hejaz and it came from Wahabis. Wahab was probably Dajjal. I understand these guys don't want to blow things up but they are part of the issue. Why they can't accept anyone elses views and why do they declare anyone murtid or kuffar who disagrees. Its a huge issue.

Always innovatory man whether he belongs to mutazilla … rafzi … Or jahmia … He hates to Ahle Sunnah … We don’t care about your misleadingness ... Infact you people are doing help to enemies of Islam ..
Anyways neither we fellow to so-called mullahs nor caring after their teachings of sufism ..

Now stop fighting because YOU are showing ISLAM in a bad image by showing that we can not even agree on a common thing and MR. @Zarvan is trying to create a EU type thing when we DO NOT EVEN HAVE A COMMON POINT on something which UNITES us (Islam?)

As for calling people names
@Zarvan

From hadith these following should be considered:

All this happens despite the fact that the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam said: “A believer is never a person who scoffs at others, calls them names, or utters vulgar and obscene phrases” (Tirmithi).

“If a person accused another person of depravity or atheism, such an accusation applies to the accuser unless the accused is actually immoral or rejects faith”. (Bukhaari).

“Reviling a Muslim is an act of outrage (moral depravity) and fighting against him is an act of disbelief (Kufr)”. (Bukhaari & Muslim).

“The one who starts abusing his fellow Muslim and calling him names bears the sin of both, unless the abused person uses more vulgar phrases than the first”. (Muslim)

“Do not curse each other and do not summon the wrath of Allaah or His Hell on each other”. (Abu Daawood & Tirmithi)

And from the Quran :

“But indeed if any show patience and forgive, that would truly be an exercise of courageous will and resolution in the conduct of affairs.” (Al-Shooraa: 43).

So, @Zarvan according to the Quran and Hadith we are not supposed to say so and so to another person....which Islam allowed you to call someone something?

Always innovatory man whether he belongs to mutazilla … rafzi … Or jahmia … He hates to Ahle Sunnah … We don’t care about your misleadingness ... Infact you people are doing help to enemies of Islam ..
Anyways neither we fellow to so-called mullahs nor caring after their teachings of sufism ..

Same goes for you @Patriots

WERE ALL the hadith proven false ....WE as a Muslim could STILL practice ISLAM because QURAN IS COMPLETE and in its ORIGINAL state (do you not agree?)

@Patriots loveicon was asking your opinion on the hadith....You really didnt bother reading it did you? :what:
@Talon I always follow to Sahih Hadith but due to anyone I wouldn't leave my fundamental belief ... Thanx for advice ..

Now stop fighting because YOU are showing ISLAM in a bad image by showing that we can not even agree on a common thing and MR. @Zarvan is trying to create a EU type thing when we DO NOT EVEN HAVE A COMMON POINT on something which UNITES us (Islam?)

@Zarvan

And from the Quran :

So, @Zarvan according to the Quran and Hadith we are not supposed to say so and so to another person....which Islam allowed you to call someone something?

Sir I have studied Quran and Hadees and I study them all along Sir and Muslims have common grounds which is Quran and Hadees and Islam Sir and we can form EU type thing with more ease than EU guys did we have lot common grounds than them Sir

@Talon ... You can see I did never to anyone the bad name ... But some other people continuously try so ... @haviZsultan said Wahab was probably dajjal ... Would you give him same advice instead to me..??????????

Sir your understanding of Quran is complete their is no method told in Quran orders are just their but without no method No Sir Hadees are not wrong mind of Kharjis have gone insane who deny Hadees and are famous enemies of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

@Zarvan

And from the Quran :

What same ???? Can you explain..???????

@Zarvan

And from the Quran :

Ok ... You can go to out discussion because we could never leave fundamental belief of Islam ... And never ever accept secularism type atheism ..

@Zarvan

And from the Quran :

Sir Kharjis were the group of people who denied Hadees if some one denies Hadees he himself directly or indirectly choose to be part of that group and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW already told about Kharjis that they will go to hell

Sir your understanding of Quran is complete their is no method told in Quran orders are just their but without no method No Sir Hadees are not wrong mind of Kharjis have gone insane who deny Hadees and are famous enemies of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW
@Zarvan do you read Quran and Hadith?

THEN Iqra the following:

@Zarvan

All this happens despite the fact that the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam said: “A believer is never a person who scoffs at others, calls them names, or utters vulgar and obscene phrases” (Tirmithi).

“If a person accused another person of depravity or atheism, such an accusation applies to the accuser unless the accused is actually immoral or rejects faith”. (Bukhaari).

“Reviling a Muslim is an act of outrage (moral depravity) and fighting against him is an act of disbelief (Kufr)”. (Bukhaari & Muslim).

“The one who starts abusing his fellow Muslim and calling him names bears the sin of both, unless the abused person uses more vulgar phrases than the first”. (Muslim)

“Do not curse each other and do not summon the wrath of Allaah or His Hell on each other”. (Abu Daawood & Tirmithi)

And from the Quran :

“But indeed if any show patience and forgive, that would truly be an exercise of courageous will and resolution in the conduct of affairs.” (Al-Shooraa: 43).

Sir Kharjis were the group of people who denied Hadees if some one denies Hadees he himself directly or indirectly choose to be part of that group and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW already told about Kharjis that they will go to hell

Are you a Prophet? Are you GOD?

Because ALLAH SAID in THE QURAN

If you disbelieve, then verily, Allah is not in need of you, He likes not disbelief for His slaves. And if you are grateful (by being believers), He is pleased therewith for you. No bearer of burdens shall bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, so He will inform you what you used to do. Verily, He is the All-Knower of that which is in (men's) breasts.

HE knows who is what YOU have no right to call ANYONE anything as I have quoted from the hadith

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? It means you are wrong for calling ANYONE ANYTHING!

@Zarvan do you read Quran and Hadith?

THEN Iqra the following:

@Zarvan

And from the Quran :

Sir first the person has to be Muslim if a person is denying Hadees and denying sayings of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW than what should I say to him Sir if all of a sudden a Muslims start spreading false concepts we have to stop him Sir

@Talon ... You can see I did never to anyone the bad name ... But some other people continuously try so ... @haviZsultan said Wahab was probably dajjal ... Would you give him same advice instead to me..??????????
@Patriots he said you said everyone said....

If we keep poitnting fingers we will stay in Jahalat....Be a man and do the right thing
images

Back
Top Bottom