What's new

‘Admitting you are a secularist can get you killed in Pakistan’

No Sir Quran and Hadees are both books of guidance and law Sir and we have to implement those Laws Sir

Sir your choice we will bring Islamic system even if we have to come through blood bath we will not back off from the system of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW traitors can choose to go to their master USA and eat their ****
talibani school of thoughts ?
sir please don't complaint if other countries where Muslims are minority, implement their religious laws on you, force you to follow it, charge you for blasphemy etc.

sir YOU don't complaint about banning of halal meat, banning of cow killing, etc too.

talibani school of thoughts ?
sir please don't complaint if other countries where Muslims are minority, implement their religious laws on you, force you to follow it, charge you for blasphemy etc.
No Sir we don't Sir who asked them not do it if they have some laws we have whole system with us including economy trade government social life crimes and every other stuff Sir we have complete system of laws which governments have to implement

No Sir we don't Sir who asked them not do it if they have some laws we have whole system with us including economy trade government social life crimes and every other stuff Sir we have complete system of laws which governments have to implement

nobody stopped them from making biased laws it is their common sense and secular mindset which made the fair and equal laws. since you don't believe any of these and you said you will not complaint about that, I hope you will not come crying about Indian secularism or western secularism and keep your word.

nobody stopped them from making biased laws it is their common sense and secular mindset which made the fair and equal laws. since you don't believe any of these and you said you will not complaint about that, I hope you will not come crying about Indian secularism or western secularism and keep your word.
Fair and equal laws good jokes Sir first openly call yourself from a religion if you are calling yourself so called secular than I will interrupt than either you call your self secular or from a religion don't bring **** points here

Fair and equal laws good jokes Sir first openly call yourself from a religion if you are calling yourself so called secular than I will interrupt than either you call your self secular or from a religion don't bring **** points here

secularism is a state attribute, how ever people of that country should have a and liberal mindset to " separate church(religion) and state( regardless of what's his personal beliefs are ).it says state will not have any official religion, or religious laws in the book, even if 90% of the citizens are from a particular religion, it still makes a point that a minorities rights to be treated fair and equal is as much as important as majorities rights.That is what fair and equal about it.

secularism is a state attribute, how ever people of that country should have a and liberal mindset to " separate church(religion) and state.it says state will not have any official religion, or religious laws in the book, even if 90% of the citizens are from a particular religion, it still makes a point that a minorities rights to be treated fair and equal is as much as important as majorities rights.That is what fair and equal about it.
Sir we have Islam which is the most fair and best law for humanity and not lie in the name of secularism which has never been fair and equal

Sir we have Islam which is the most fair and best law for humanity and not lie in the name of secularism which has never been fair and equal

fair and equal Islamic law ?

how can it be fair and equal (to others )when making a particular religion's laws as state's law ? it will not be..and please explain why secularism is not fair and equal( to all religions and beliefs ) when it says.. state will not have any bias/leniency towards any religious law or religion and it will not force one particular religion's law and beliefs on people who doesn't believe in that religion or any religion?

how can it be fair and equal (to others )when making a particular religion's laws as state's law ? it will not be..and please explain why secularism is not fair and equal( to all religions and beliefs ) when it says.. state will not have any bias/leniency towards any religious law or religion and it will not force one particular religion's law and beliefs on people who doesn't believe in that religion or any religion?
States always had bias and if they don't bring religion they start attacking religion and its laws Sir secularism can never be fair Sir and Islam has laws for everything and it is complete system we don't need any crap and specially **** like secularism

States always had bias and if they don't bring religion they start attacking religion and its laws Sir secularism can never be fair Sir and Islam has laws for everything and it is complete system we don't need any crap and specially **** like secularism

I am not forcing you take secularism.secularism is complete neutral position towards religions, beliefs or non beliefs..at the same time it protects everybody's legitimate rights so secularism doesn't mean it should attack religion. other than repeating the same things like a parrot you didn't answer the questions I asked nor did you supported your arguments that secularism is biased.

I am not forcing you take secularism.secularism is complete neutral position towards religions, beliefs or non beliefs..at the same time it protects everybody's legitimate rights so secularism doesn't mean it should attack religion. other than repeating the same things like a parrot you didn't answer the questions I asked nor did you supported your arguments that secularism is biased.
Secularism have never been free from religious influence of majority Sir and where it is they attacked religion and religious people

@Agnostic_Indian

ahh I hate discussing religion because its suppose to be something personal. Look there are different interpretations, based on my readings and the values of a welfare state mentioned in quran, I believe we canadianne have already achieved and strived to do better what an islamic states purpose is suppose to be though not a perfect one but we have social justice, safety for citizens, national child care(similar to the second caliphate's system), accessible health care(2nd caliphate), freedom to believe whatever you choose to believe in, a good taxation system(zakat). i believe if your looking for a islamic state, canada would be your best bet and if god wills it will stay this way. Historically ideal islamic states are open to interpretation, as no body is a perfect muslim as my grandpapa said, we are all trying our best to be muslims and that is a very difficult challenge that people of islamic faith take on in their life.

While contrary to popular beliefs its not easy living a moral life, sometimes you get temptations to lie, cheat and sin on your fellow members of society but again from my experience and now i am not imposing my beliefs, islam has helped me live a better life morally and makes me stay on the path. (its very easy to go on the wrong path and thats is why muslims recite sura al fataha through the 5 prayers to keep ourselves on righteous path). Personally islam's for me has been been a positive influence though it is difficult sometimes especially during ramadan month, when the hunger feeling aches your body and bon. this feeling believe me living in west is so unnatural, when food is readily available but people in the world are suffering and dieing everyday and it inspires me to keep doing charity work, when i could sit on my butt and play video games, so it keeps everything in perspective. Sorry to go on a tangent but that is how islam personally affects my life and I think it has had a positive affect on my academics, my family life and I think with my work to a certain degree. I kinda went on a rant because I do notice alot of confused posts from indienne that do not have alot of information on islam and some fellow muslims in the past have really tarnished the image of islamic faith in the subcontinent l'asie.

Going by the last few pages it seems Muslims in general are having disputes on whom to beleive - the Koran, or the hadiths, the Mullahs, or the various interpretations or expansion of the quotes. Whatever it is, sort it out and sort your followers out, because what they are doing is making you all look really bad and crazy.

koran is the word of god and everything that contradicts it should not be followed. If you have confusion please refer to this sura as it will help you understand islamic perspective i guess from the actual text, now remember there is no perfect translation of the actual source but we are trying to get as close to the translation as possible, classic arabic without a doubt is very challenging to say the least and it being the word of god on top of that.

http://www.tolueislam.org/Parwez/expo/expo_002.htm

edit: I earlier got a tad bit arrogant which is wrong, we have not achieved the perfect state and its not possible either though we have to strive towards one. 2:62 Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Secularism have never been free from religious influence of majority Sir and where it is they attacked religion and religious people

You are complaining that secularism while implemented never been free from" religious influence of majority " and thus in other words you are indirectly admitting that religious influence on state/public matters and law is a bad thing..and yet you have no problem with a system with 100% religious influence in state/public matters..hypocrisy at it's best.

You are complaining that secularism while implemented never been free from" religious influence of majority " and thus in other words you are indirectly admitting that religious influence on state/public matters and law is a bad thing..and yet you have no problem with a system with 100% religious influence in state/public matters..hypocrisy at it's best.
No it is not a bad thing but what I am saying is their is no such thing as perfect secularism mostly they get influenced Sir so we Muslims need to establish our Islamic law rather than following lie and crap known as secularism

@Agnostic_Indian

ahh I hate discussing religion because its suppose to be something personal. Look there are different interpretations, based on my readings and the values of a welfare state mentioned in quran, I believe we canadianne have already achieved and strived to do better what an islamic states purpose is suppose to be though not a perfect one but we have social justice, safety for citizens, national child care(similar to the second caliphate's system), accessible health care(2nd caliphate), freedom to believe whatever you choose to believe in, a good taxation system(zakat). i believe if your looking for a islamic state, canada would be your best bet and if god wills it will stay this way. Historically ideal islamic states are open to interpretation, as no body is a perfect muslim as my grandpapa said, we are all trying our best to be muslims and that is a very difficult challenge that people of islamic faith take on in their life.

While contrary to popular beliefs its not easy living a moral life, sometimes you get temptations to lie, cheat and sin on your fellow members of society but again from my experience and now i am not imposing my beliefs, islam has helped me live a better life morally and makes me stay on the path. (its very easy to go on the wrong path and thats is why muslims recite sura al fataha through the 5 prayers to keep ourselves on righteous path). Personally islam's for me has been been a positive influence though it is difficult sometimes especially during ramadan month, when the hunger feeling aches your body and bon. this feeling believe me living in west is so unnatural, when food is readily available but people in the world are suffering and dieing everyday and it inspires me to keep doing charity work, when i could sit on my butt and play video games, so it keeps everything in perspective. Sorry to go on a tangent but that is how islam personally affects my life and I think it has had a positive affect on my academics, my family life and I think with my work to a certain degree. I kinda went on a rant because I do notice alot of confused posts from indienne that do not have alot of information on islam and some fellow muslims in the past have really tarnished the image of islamic faith in the subcontinent l'asie.

koran is the word of god and everything that contradicts it should not be followed. If you have confusion please refer to this sura as it will help you understand islamic perspective i guess from the actual text, now remember there is no perfect translation of the actual source but we are trying to get as close to the translation as possible, classic arabic without a doubt is very challenging to say the least and it being the word of god on top of that.

Home

edit: I earlier got arrogant which is wrong, we have no achieved the perfect state and its not possible either though we have to strive towards one. 2:62 Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

I enjoy discussing anything which is of social, political, military interest.

I second your opinion that religion/beliefs are surely a personal matter and thus state should stay away from taking sides..keep religion out of state matters, law and politics.

And like your said " there is no perfect translation " there also no perfect system so far a secular system is near perfect..there could be minor flaws in theory or implementation..that can be taken care of as the system grows and get mature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom