What's new

‘Admitting you are a secularist can get you killed in Pakistan’

Have you read the versus of Quran which i quoted??? Let me again quote with more easy translation

It's clear guidance for people like us that don't follow other than Quran (Hadith & Sunnah) blindly because Prophet (PBUH) himself is not here to verify what is being attributed to him is right or wrong. All i say is just blindly believing all the book of hadiths or sunnahs we must ensure that what is being told in those books comply with Quran

Sahih Albukhari and Muslims are the most authentic references for the Hadith of Prophet Mohammed PBUH.

Hadith is part of prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) sunnah and Muslims are commanded by God to follow this Sunnah, together with Quran, as sources for Islam religion teachings and rules.

Prophet Muhammad is a true model for human to be followed in all his saying, doings, and practices.

prophet sayings (hadith) give the details, as explained to the prophet by God, of many ritual worships.

prophet sayings (hadith) are sources of many Islam morals.

prophet sayings (hadith) detail and explain what is briefed in Quran.

I hope that helps

What kind of a perfect system for all humanty is this that can't be implemented for anyone perfectly over 1500 years despite all the chance and power in the world?

Talon is being a typical ''believer'who first asked for authentic historical references and when provided says that was misuse of law. If you KNOW the law is perfect, what was the point in asking for ''authentic historical references''? Waste my time?

why are you guys arguing about quran? does a secularist face death threat in pakistan, plz discuss about that.

What kind of a perfect system for all humanty is this that can't be implemented for anyone perfectly over 1500 years despite all the chance and power in the world?

Because every one of them have a different interpretation of what "perfect" is supposed to mean.

Its the exact same as the meaning of the word "azadi". Every kashmiri has his own meaning. They know to blindly chant "azadi, azadi". But stop one of them and ask what you mean by "azadi" and you will have a dozen different answers.

Its not even that complex - when the law allows itself to be misused by people using religion, then its time for reformation of that law.

Law allows itself? Is that the best you can come up with? Law is not a living thing?!

But let me tell you, you can not do it because you BELIEVE and hence are no different from Zarvan :)

Ahh you have a problem with believing people! That is your problem...You see, I have no problem with you!

Law allows itself? Is that the best you can come up with? Law is not a living thing?!

Actually I should be asking the bolded part. It is like asking why are you addressing the ship as "her". Is it a female.

You perfectly know the meaning and context of my post, yet clutching at strawmen.

When the law is not foolproof that it can be/was misused by people giving religious excuses then that law needs to go. Especially when believers are going to call it the perfect, absolute law.

Mohtarma what you actually want to know. There were so many taxes on Hindus, tax for even keeping goats.

So what can I do about that? The people are gone dead we cant prosecute them! My debate is on the law not the people!

Actually I should be asking the bolded part. It is like asking why are you addressing the ship as "her". Is it a female.

You perfectly know the meaning and context of my post, yet clutching at strawmen.

Well, wrong analogy! really bad!

Its not even that complex - when the law allows itself to be misused by people using religion, then its time for reformation of that law.

The Turkic invader Bakhtiyar Khilji after reaching Nalanda first confirmed there is no copy of Quran in the library. He put the whole library on fire even after the monks kept on requesting him not to burn the library which is reserve of knowlege.

And this way we forever lost the greatest University in Indian history.

Talon is being a typical ''believer'who first asked for authentic historical references and when provided says that was misuse of law. If you KNOW the law is perfect, what was the point in asking for ''authentic historical references''? Waste my time?

I wrote before you provided the references! But of course you have to have the last say, right? I have ALWAYS been talking about the law but you insist that the people be dragged in! So you had to prove your point and I agreed if the people are wrong that is their burden to hold no law is responsible for them! As the quran says they will be accountable!

O wait you have a problem with BELIEVING! then GOD BLESS YOU!

The Turkic invader Bakhtiyar Khilji after reaching Nalanda first confirmed there is no copy of Quran in the library. He put the whole library on fire even after the monks kept on requesting him not to burn the library which is reserve of knowlege.

And this way we lost the greatest University in Indian history.

Nalanda was perhaps the greatest center of learning in the world at that time.

@LoveIcon the verse you quoted was about women...The context is about when non muslim women become muslim and so on...

Next, like I said EACH of the 4 Imams who collected the hadith has IT WRITTEN that if any of their collection contradicts the Quran, follow the Quran...

Prophet lived by the Quran so he can not be wrong...what can be wrong is people who introduce HADITH and CLAIM it came from prophet!

However there is a whole science in which how to tell if a Hadith is sahih! BUT EVEN AFTER THAT IF you find contradictions, THEN FOLLOW THE QURAN...

By the way quran does not STATE how to do wudhu how to pray this was demonstrated by the prophet in different ways in different situations!

Dear whatever is written in Quran contains a message and guidance, If that was only related to those women than what's the reason of adding it in Quran? and why it was said that "nor disobey you WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT" when God says that Prophet do what it is told to him to do? If we don't reprieve the message than Quran is literally a story book.

Wudhu? Who said Quran can miss that important part? Guidance for Wudhu is there if you read carefully

Last edited by a moderator:
why are you guys arguing about quran? does a secularist face death threat in pakistan, plz discuss about that.

We already answered that on 1st page there are sooo many in Pakistan yet not 1 has been killed for it! otherwise people would be afraid to bring it up!

Dear whatever is written in Quran contains a message and guidance, If that was only related to those women than what's the reason of adding it in Quran? and why it was said that "nor disobey you WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT" when God says that Prophet do what it is told to him to do? If we don't reprieve the message than Quran is literally a story book.

Wudhu? Who said Quran can miss that important part? Guidance for Wudhu is there if you read carefully

Yes it is But the fardh only not the sunnah bit...

I wrote before you provided the references! But of course you have to have the last say, right? I have ALWAYS been talking about the law but you insist that the people be dragged in! So you had to prove your point and I agreed if the people are wrong that is their burden to hold no law is responsible for them! As the quran says they will be accountable!

O wait you have a problem with BELIEVING! then GOD BLESS YOU!

If the law is fool-proof and most perfect as you claim, then it could not have been misused by people for their gains. It would have had inbuilt checks and balances to prevent the misuse. OTOH if it was misused by people for their personal gains, then it is NOT "most perfect" as you claim.

This concept is so simple.

Back
Top Bottom