What's new

Adios, Pakistan

Two Pakistanis here have claimed two things here ...

1. Jana : India supports / shelters BLA

2. Areesh : America supports / shelters BLA directly or indirectly.

Who is right ? Are the two of you telling the truth or hold differnt opinions ?

Hey guys & i mean the Indian fellows, don't take it the wrong way, but do your selves a favour and quit obsessing with Pakistan and related issues. Believe me that you all will feel a lot at ease and it will also stop these premonitions about Pakistan's future, which you guys seems to be having a lot these days.

India is virtual ??? lolzzz thats why seems you double digit growth is not changing anything there

Now that was flaccid extrapolation isnt it??India is not virtual,but the enemy in the form of India with relation to the context is....accusing India for supporting BLA seems like beating around the bush or more like an excuse to escape the reality to me...

Hey guys & i mean the Indian fellows, don't take it the wrong way, but do your selves a favour and quit obsessing with Pakistan and related issues. Believe me that you all will feel a lot at ease and it will also stop these premonitions about Pakistan's future, which you guys seems to be having a lot these days.

Thanks for the free advice. :cheers:

Indians I thought are at ease from the day OBL was killed.

Two Pakistanis here have claimed two things here ...

1. Jana : India supports / shelters BLA

2. Areesh : America supports / shelters BLA directly or indirectly.

Who is right ? Are the two of you telling the truth or hold differnt opinions ?

The leader of BLA/BRA Barahmadagh Bugti was living in Kabul. Now he has left Kabul. Right now he is in Switzerland seeking asylum their. Are you naive enough to believe that barahmadagh was living in Kabul without the consent of America in Kabul??? You know the answer yourself.

:)

About the bold part. Aren't you asking too much from the Bharatis.;)

This coming from an American may be a little exaggerated but if this is the thinking in America, God save the land of pure.

I just came back after a business trip to USA. This time in immigration for the 1st time I was asked (despite an Indian passport) if I had any relatives living in Pakistan or had any business dealings there.. Totally out of the blue (specially since I am not a muslim) but depicts a mindset ...

Yeah.. We are like that.. You know the saying, that the leaf from a tree may forget its origins, but the tree never forgets that leaf ;)

The leader of BLA/BRA Barahmadagh Bugti was living in Kabul. Now he has left Kabul. Right now he is in Switzerland seeking asylum their. Are you naive enough to believe that barahmadagh was living in Kabul without the consent of America in Kabul??? You know the answer yourself.

Then you should not feel bad for what Indians feel about Pakistan given that Dawood lives in Karchi and has a passport issued from GoP that has a Pakistani address. It works both ways...
Also you should not feel bad with what Americans feel given OBL was found in a garrison town not far away from military campus.

:coffee:

Then you should not feel bad for what Indians feel about Pakistan given that Dawood lives in Karchi and has a passport issued from GoP that has a Pakistani address. It works both ways...
Also you should not feel bad with what Americans feel given OBL was found in a garrison town not far away from military campus.

:coffee:

Well leaving the usual typical BS ranting part about OBL and Dawood of your post at least the Pakistani Anti Americanism is justified. Isn't it???

It looks very justified to me.:)

Well leaving the usual typical BS ranting part about OBL and Dawood of your post at least the Pakistani Anti Americanism is justified. Isn't it???

It looks very justified to me.:)

Perfectly justified but the Americans can satisfy themselves too with the reasoning I gave you.

Areesh be mature enough to see other's point of view. Treat other like how you want to be treated. If what I wrote was BS, then I guess no point in replying to you. Good luck with America.
:cheers:

Perfectly justified but the Americans can satisfy themselves too with the reasoning I gave you.

Areesh be mature enough to see other's point of view. Treat other like how you want to be treated. If what I wrote was BS, then I guess no point in replying to you. Good luck with America.
:cheers:

How can American's justified themselves since it is Pakistan that has helped US to nab most of AQ's terrorists. In fact even for OBL operation it was Pakistan's provided peace of information which lead to OBL death. Anyways as you have agreed with Pakistan's anti Americanism is justified I rest my case here.

America does not need to justify its stand in your court of skewed understanding. Pakistan is doing a big favour on itself by killing the terrorists who are parasites eating the bone marrow and leaving it helpless.

In the whole 'i will shoot myself in my honor anatomy and youl need me' hoopla of the last 10 plus years of the aid taps being open, there has been only one element missing from the equation. That has beem pakistani accountability. I think that, that element arrived on the 2nd of may. Hence expect increasingly inquisitive questions and incrementally discomforting squirming. And china cannot save Pakistan from US's one last dance anyway. Time to load up on the pop corn.....

Salient and hard hitting point :

Pakistan in trouble

we are not scared of them puppet pakistani government but the country no judging from their fearmongering about our nukes and fear of rising anti-americanism americans seem more troubled about us than the other way round.

Back
Top Bottom