What's new

Addressing the Widening Gap between India / Pakistan for Armored Machines

why not use old tanks and APCs to made them in Pakistan either by upgrading Baktar shikan or buying turkish or chinese missiles..
True old tanks should be upgraded to something like these

b76b728136e50922475a30e368e12c05.jpg
5b29b072116c4292a890ab29139777e2.jpeg
1962604_original.jpg

IA armor will roll across punjab and PA ask their logistics to send a truck load of BS rounds

superb....................

Border... ok let me use the appropriate word... frontline...

It's not only about addressing the gap between the armoured machines....in the comibc days you will see the widening of gap in many spheres like, in air Force, navy.

You have only option to reduce these. Make peace with us. True peace, not buying time.

By 2022, we shall be fully self reliant in missile technology. We shall have our own Light category and medium category fighter, our own BMD etc. There shall be very few things which we will have to buy from outside.

T90 tanks are not easy to destroy by Anti tank guided missiles as this is tested in Syria
Tell Me didn't a guy jumped out of tank after hit
This shows that tanks inside got damaged and perhaps he was the only survivor

ATGMs are already issued to deployed units.

Officially... You were not there...
As soon as Kargil is discussed... my anger for Pakistani elite just reach the height... THOSE USELESS THUGS left the brave-hearts at the mercy of Enemy... Army regulars were let to die like STATELESS ACTORS... PROUD SOULS must be feeling cheated in HEAVEN...

https://www.nytimes.com/1999/07/17/world/india-buries-soldiers-that-pakistan-won-t-claim.html

On topic... wars are not fought on papers... on field, sometime weaker stuns the MIGHTY Goliath...

Just imagine... a cargo of Baktar Shikan headed towards border is bombed by enemy aircraft... and to halt further production and supply... factories and depots are bombed...

Someone from Indian army told me that if we are ready for nuclear war with Pakistan... only then we should think about conventional war... Otherwise, Modi G is already doing a great job...

To maintain a strong army you need strong economy... and to defend strong economy you need strong army...

MONEY...

Y it is taken for granted that india will be in offensive n pakistan defensive...it is possible one more pakistan jarnail gets itch in his rear end to repeat something like kargil offensive
Tere ko kya problem hai..har post mein misuse of tink tank power.what was wrong in my post

It's not only about addressing the gap between the armoured machines....in the comibc days you will see the widening of gap in many spheres like, in air Force, navy.

You have only option to reduce these. Make peace with us. True peace, not buying time.
Just think what if we attacked you first with cruise missiles and take out your air advantage as well as naval....so what you will do supa pawa....Your policy makers knows this edge of our forces and that is why they are desperately trying to get S-400 but at that when you people place s-400 we will surprise you with another out of box thinking just like we did bury cold start with Nasr.

Let's not forget NAMICA(Nag missile carrier).

IA has put out an initial order of 25 of these beauties a few months ago, right after Nag ATGM had a string of successes.

NAMICA-2+TEL-2.jpg
NAMICA's+Latest+Version-3.jpg

Well at high level if we imagine 1 Tank below equal to 100 Tanks even then you can see the massive difference
in mechanize division

View attachment 524495

And yes the Nuke is cure to every thing however , still the conventional capabilities should be still at certain level
Tell me what differance does having 1,000 or 10,000 tanks make? More scrap metal?? Let the Indians waste more money.

00ObTic.png

I doubt HAT will work any more though..

The refrain that you will get is vehicle borne etc etc.

The terrain, as rightly pointed out by many, remains south of Punjab. The border terrain is the typical sand, where all refrains of high mobility of the HAT teams is a joke. The crew survivability after first shot will diminish exponentially as the relocation becomes slightly troublesome in the sand there.

Vehicle borne ATGMs, while theoretically will be more versatile, suffer from a large silhouette and raising a stinker of sand trail to be followed in redeployment.

Anyways, carry on. :pop:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom